Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Plunge

Two Boys Take A Dive

Chapter 1 - The Plunge

Chapter 1 - The Plunge
The libary of the school was closed as the clock in the large room struck 4:OO, A tall scrawny teen with medium brown hair, and bangs that coverd his eyes walked in since they never locked it. There waiting was a teenger that came up to his shoulder, his medium length hair matched the others and his bangs were the same but he had blonde hair. "Anthony I-" The blonde begain. Anthony ignored him, "What did you want, Saxon?" Saxon looked down at his feet blushing concerdering to run. "Well!?" Anthony said annoyed. "I-" Saxon looked up a little tear was visable, "I love you." Anthony took a few steps back in shock and he was distgusted. "I am not gay!" Saxon looked hurt, "but, I love you so much." Anthony couldn''t belive it Saxon WAS his best friend. All the times Saxon and him had joked about gays were all lies. It can''t be true! He told himself. "Nice joke." He wispered to Saxon. Saxon hugged him and placed his head on Anthonys chest, "Im not joking." Anthony felt a warmth spreading though his chest, Do I like him too? He asked himself. Anthony felt himself warm and his put his hands in Saxons hair and brushed the bangs away, his eyes shining he lowerd his lips to Saxons happily. Saxon put his hand on Anthonys head making the kiss more feroucious. Anthony clawled at Saxons back with his nails, as Saxon kissed his neck. "I love you." Saxon said between kisses. Anthony only moaned loving the feeling. Saxon slowly lifted up Anthonys shirt with his hands revling the warm chest, all the ribs were visable. Saxon kissed Anthonys beating heart. Anthony smiled and a light flicked on in the hall and him and Saxon backed away from each other, and Anthony through on his shirt, as the female princaple walked in, "Both of you leave!" She yelled. They both walked out keeping there secret love.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sammiy303 on April 25, 2007, 1:56:38 PM

Sammiy303 on
Sammiy303Omg! haha. That was cute! Anthony and Saxon are real people? I wish I was in on this.. you know, it's so fun when you know who the authors are talking about...like Lash27, I wish I did, but I probably live A LONG ways away! (Leeds, Uk)

Lash27 on July 23, 2006, 3:13:39 PM

Lash27 on
Lash27XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Dude, what if Anthony and Saxon actually found this? Oooooh, I bet they'd slap you sooooooo hard.... But, you could always put Alex in front of you and she'd welcome them with loving arms.

FallenAngel0792 on July 23, 2006, 1:49:08 PM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792That was Cute! It went by very fast though, try making it longer.