Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - “The Adventure Of Omi”

Well basically this amazing story of Omi, Jack, and well just read for yourself and please comment.


More Chapters Very Soon To Come

Chapter 1 - “The Adventure Of Omi”

Chapter 1 - “The Adventure Of Omi”
Xiaolin Omi bound
“The Adventure Of Omi”

Chapter 1

        From the Xiaolin temple along came a yellow monk one day; he decided to go see his good buddy Jack Spicer. Omi and Jack had been great friends and they hung out with each other pretty much everyday. On the way to Jack’s house Omi cautiously looks around knowing something is around, “My tiger instincts tell me that there is a most powerful opponent that is heading this way.”
        About thirty seconds later while Omi is still wandering the woods cautiously he hears a rustle in the bushes. “Show your true form!” shouted Omi. The enemy did not reveal it self. Omi walks over to the bushes and slowly pushes them aside to see what is beyond the bushes. Omi pushes the bushes away enough to see that the creature that had been following him had been a little baby panda bear that had no home. (T.T) Omi had sort of a confused look in his eyes and talked to the panda bear, “Hello there my newly acquired friend of the woods, my name is Omi, would you like some cheese?” The panda snagged the cheese as if he hadn’t eaten in a long while. Omi pets the panda bears head and says “My friend do you happen to be abandoned?” The panda bear nods with a soft whine. Omi jumps up in to the air happily and yells “IDEA!!!!” he lands on the ground in front of the little panda bear “You can come with me and go to my good friend Jack Spicer’s house.” The panda bear looked up at Omi with a massive smile on his face and walked side by side with Omi to Jack’s house with happy faces.
        Omi and the panda arrive at Jack’s house and Omi rings the doorbell and it is a theme to Jack’s “evil theme.” Jack opens the door and shouts “OMI!! My buddy!” Jack looks over Omi’s shoulder and points to the little panda. “Who the heck is that? Some kind of Girl Scout or something, cuz I aint buyin if that what that is” “Great ghost of Dashi, Jack Spicer my friend you are dumber than a hat on backwards.” Jack stares at Omi due to the incredibly lame metaphoric response. “This is my new Panda friend I found him in the woods all alone and abandoned, and quite hungry when I gave him my cheese.” Jack stares at Omi once again “wait why?” said Jack. “Because he was hungry so I gave it to him,” replied Omi. “No no, I mean why did you have cheese in your pocket, a little random if I might say so myself hmmmm?” said Jack. “Oh Jack Spicer you are quite funny indeed,” as he patted him on the shoulder and he and the panda walk into Jack’s house and Jack closing the front door with a wide eyed look on his face.
        Meanwhile out in the middle of nowhere there was a wicked evil brewing and Jack and Omi had no idea what was about to happen to them. Back at Jack’s house Omi, Jack, and the Panda were all hanging out in Jack’s “evil layer” listening to his Hippidy Hop music while dancing around like a bunch of crazy psycho beans. Suddenly Jack puts on a random hard hat he happens to pull out from behind his back and says, “Hey any of you guys want some pudding?” asked Jack. “Oh!! Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me” as Omi jumps off and on the walls and a part of the ceiling above Jack falls onto his head. “Owww (@.@) Alright, alright chill out sheesh I just put up the new ceiling from the last, Ya see, this is exactly why I always keep a hard hat behind my back at all times, and look it is a one size fits all.” Jack looks over to the Panda and says “and what about you?” The panda starts out nodding very slowly and then his nodding speeds up greatly and he get surrounded and random amounts of smoke and all of a sudden he shoots off upwards and blasts through the ceiling and flies into the sky.
        A few seconds later the panda comes through the hole in the ceiling wearing a random parachute and floats back to the floor and makes a cute face at Jack. Jack opens his eyes and stops covering his head and looks up at the ceiling, he screams like a little girl and gets in the panda’s face “LOOK WHAT YOU DID! MY POOR CEILING!, AND LOOK! YOU GAVE ME A BOOBOO ON MY FINGER, (T.T) you are SO lucky you’re an animal, or I’d make you fix it.” Jack walks out of the room to go get the pudding and Omi and the Panda are giggling about the ceiling, when Jack busts open the door and sticks his head in a bit and points to the two "And no giggling!!"


Chapter One End

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hyperstar90 on May 4, 2007, 7:38:31 AM

Hyperstar90 on
Hyperstar90Yay puddin oh i like this omi and jack should be friend in the show too adorable panda ^^
ace stary cant wait for more ^^

MegaSabitaCross4424 on May 4, 2007, 9:16:14 AM

MegaSabitaCross4424 on
MegaSabitaCross4424hehe ^_^ ty do you think it was good though? like should i keep going with it, is it worth making more? i dont think i gots the writting story bug in meh T.T