Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ray's first pokemon

A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best

Chapter 1 - Ray's first pokemon

Chapter 1 - Ray's first pokemon


Ray: Pokemon master in training







In viridian city a boy named Ray had just turned 10 and he needed to get a pokemon. He had tried before but the pokemon he tried to catch either tackled bit scratched pecked or stung him. After so many failed attempts his mom asked Ray's older brother Jake to help him. "Uhh..... I got a date."Jake said. "You do,"Ray interrupted, "You mean the same girl that broke up with you 3 weeks ago.". After forcing (and by that I mean locking them out of the house) Ray and Jake went into viridian forest to find a pokemon for him to catch. They searched all around and found a few pokemon. A weedle but when Ray tried to catch it, it used string shot on him. Then they found a pikachu but it got away after shocking them. "You are a pokemon jynx," Jake started, "You couldn't catch a pokemon that jumped out at you with a sign that says "catch me please"!"

Just when they are about to give up a nidoran male ran past them, then a swarm of beedrill flew past them chasing the nidoran. "I think they're trying to hurt him we need to help the little guy."Ray was telling Jake "Yeah that's what kind people like you do, but smart people like me tend to run"Jake told him "If you don't help me" Ray started to threaten "I'll tell mom what happened when you let Elise in your room" "O.k. o.k I'll help come on" After searching the whole forest they found the nidoran. Thinking quickly Ray started throwing rocks at the beedrill then when the beedrill turned around Ray put the rest of the rocks in Jake's hands. "Distract them" he said while running towards the injured nidoran. The beedrills' eyes turned red as they looked angrily Jake who was looking scared as he said " Oh crap...". The beedrill all charged at they're target at once, while screaming like a 4-year old girl Jake started running.

Ray found the beaten nidoran and picked him up "Don't worry I'll get you out of here"he said. But then they heard a something and it sounded like it was coming closer. "Is a little girl comin'" he said. Jake ran past Ray and the nidoran then when they turned they're heads they saw a swarm of beedrill a pikachu and a flock a angry pidgey heading towards them. In less than a second they took off running. While running away they caught up with Jake. "WHAT'D YOU DO!!" Ray screamed "Well while running from the beedrill I stepped on a pikachu's tail then while running from the pikachu I noticed something on my shoe, turns out I stepped in a pidgey's nest. "Real smart!"Ray commented, They had finally made it out af viridian forest and took the nidoran to a pokemon center. While nidoran was in the recovery room Jake started talk to nurse Joy "So Joy check these muscles out" As Ray walked towards the vending machine he whispered to nurse joy "Just ignore him he likes to stick socks in his sleeves and call them muscles" "I ONLY DID THAT ONCE YOU LITTLE PUNK!" As they walked home nidoran started following Ray. "I think he likes me" "Well why don't you keep it then" Jake said "Not a half-bad idea, so how about it little buddy you want to stay with me" Nidoran agreed happily and had his very first pokemon. Then they something, it was the beedrill, pikachu, and pidgey coming for revenge. Ray ran inside his house and locked the door. Jake was still outside beating on the door."Ray let me, they're comin' closer RAY HELP!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"



THE END






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

silverstream on January 13, 2006, 12:13:50 PM

silverstream on
silverstreami wonder if he dies...i shall see*faves*

Megamangaman on October 10, 2005, 10:34:00 AM

Megamangaman on
MegamangamanWell, here's my story please read and comment