Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Leaving home

A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best

Chapter 2 - Leaving home

Chapter 2 - Leaving home










After what happened in viridian forest the other day Ray decided that he would leave home to enter the pokemon league with his nidoran he rescued from beedrill. When they left home Jake decided to go with them. Aww.. did you hear that nidoran, Ray said he'd miss me, nidoran started to laugh. No Jake said. There're alot of girls out there I'm not gonna find the right one sittin' on the couch. Whatever brother dear. Ray giggled If you don't shut up I gonna brother dear you right upside your head! Jake threatend. They had arrived in viridian forest and Ray thought he might need to catch some more pokemon. Further into the forest they saw two adults and a girl. Give me my pokemon back! the girl shouted No can do said one the adults obviously male who's voice sounded like a frog. You shouldn't have got into our buisness brat the other adult said who's voice sounded female.

Somethin' wrong ray asked as he approached the three. They stole my pokemon. the girl yelled. And they would be? Jake asked The two laughed. "To infect the world with devastation. To destroy the people within our nation To denounce the beauty of truth and love To extend our reach to the stars above Cassidy and Butch! Team rocket circles the earth day and night surrender now or you'll surely lose the fight. Ray and Jake stood there then. HA HA for a second I thought you were serious Ray laughed. Yeah HA what are ya' circus people!? Jake agreed. What? you think this is a joke Mankey low kick! mankey came out of the pokeball and low kicked Jake in the face. Guess they weren't kidding nidoran go! You can hit Ray or nidoran but hit me in the face you will die go! and in a flash of light Jake's pokemon was revealed to be a spearow. Rattata go! Butch yelled Spearow peck! Jake commanded spearow started hitting mankey with its sharp beak. Nidoran double kick! in an instant rattata was being bashed by double kick. Cubone bonemerang! out of nowhere a cubone threw a bone and first it hit rattata then mankey got hit by by the bone and it returned back to cubone's hand. Mankey and rattata lay on the ground knocked out you may have won this time but we'll meet again. Butch threw a tiny green ball on the ground and a cloud of smoke exploded out of it. Wow...Jake said, I never saw clowns go bad before. Ray picked the lock and opened the cage the pokemon came out and thanked Ray by giving him a punch in the stomach.

Well I guess you like me Ray weakly said. El el elekid the pokemon responded happily. Well you wanna come along with us? Ray asked. Ele! Ele! Well looks like I got a new pokemon. You're headin' to pewter city the girl who introduced herself as Roxy asked them. Yeah I'm gonna challenge the pewter city gym leader to a match. Well I know my way around the forest I'll take you to pewter city. So now with a new companion they'll make their way to pewter city.


































Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

silverstream on January 13, 2006, 12:17:36 PM

silverstream on
silverstreamCool, this story is awesome !! i like it lotz!!*faves*