Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gym Match

A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best

Chapter 3 - Gym Match

Chapter 3 - Gym Match


Gym Battle: Ray vs. Flint

part I







After a little bit of walking Ray, nidoran, Jake and Roxy arrived in pewter city. I wonder what kind of pokemon the gym leader has Ray said.

He trains rock type pokemon Roxy replied, they have a good defensive powers so its hard for pokemon to use physical attacks on them. You know alot about the gym leader Jake said. Of course I do he's my dad. Roxy responded. What!? Ray asked. He's my father. Roxy repeated. The old gym leader used to be my older brother Brock but the he left and so my dad's been the leader ever since. Ray took nidoran and elekid to the pokemon center to get them healed after they were rested Ray took the to the gym.

Inside the gym an guy was standing next to Roxy waiting for Ray. Daddy, this is the guy I told you about, Roxy told him. So your the one who protected my little girl the leader said. Ray this is my dad Flint. Haha Flint Jake said to himself. That's a stupid name flint. Flint I challenge to a match! Ray said. Fine I accept 2 on 2 no time limit I choose you! out of Flint's pokeball game a big gray rock pokemon graveler. Ray pulled out his pokeball Go elekid! Ele Ele! Graveler rock throw! Grav! Grav! graveler said as it hurled rocks at elekid. Elekid dodged the rocks Thunderpunch! Elekid drew back its fist and hit graveler directly in the face. Graveler stood there as elekid looked at its fist then elekid started crying out in pain. You know that was the smartest thing you could ever do. Jake sarcastically said. Rollout graveler curled up into a ball and started rollimg towards elekid. Come on think Ray think he thought to himself elekid jump! elekid jumped up and graveler turn towards a rock and used that to catapult itself into the air and struck elekid and it hit the ground and graveler landed on the ground Now finish it up with earthquake! Graveler jumped into the air and slammed full force and a band of light started coming to elekid. Jump! Elekid jumped onto a rock Now thunderbolt elekid zapped graveler as hard as it could but it didn't work. Even though you know this I'm just gonna say electric attacks can't hurt ground type Jake told him use some strategy why don't ya'! Rollout! Flint called. graveler started rolling towards elekid again.

Dizzy punch! Elekid swung at gravler and it made graveler spin. Graveler became confused and it started to stumble around everywhere. Thunderpunch! Elekid hit graveler with all its might and graveler was knocked on the ground. Return. Flint told his graveler. Now time for you to meet my strongest pokemon!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment