Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Journey through Mt. Moon

A story about a boy named Ray who finally gets his first pokemon, So now he will go on a journey to be the best

Chapter 5 - Journey through Mt. Moon

Chapter 5 - Journey through Mt. Moon


Journey through Mt. Moon





After defeating Flint at the Pewter city gym Ray, Jake, and Roxy Find themselves on route to Mt. Moon. So I bet there are alot of rare pokemon in Mt. Moon Ray said, Yeah. Roxy said. There's one that I really want clefairy. I want a find a zubat. Jake said. Geodude's the pokemon for me. Ray said. It was a short while before they reached Mt. Moon, It look very dark inside. We might need some flashlights, Jake said. After obtaining flashlight they went into Mt. Moon. Even with these flashlights it's still pretty dark. Ray said. What's the matter Ray. Jake said, Afraid of the dark? Ha Ha Ha. Just then, Nidorino snuck up behind him and roared. AHHHHHHHHHH! Jake shouted. Now who's afraid? Ray said. I think I need new pants. Jake said looking terified. Just then he tripped over a rock knocking over Ray, Nidorino, and Roxy. Wow nidorino I always figured your skin rough and spikey, Jake said, yet it's smooth like a baby's bottom. That ain't a baby's bottom. Roxy said, and I suggest you move you hand before I break it! Don't blame me! Jake said I tripped over this dumb rock. He said while kicking the rock. The he turned around and the rock hit him in the head. What the!? Jake said as he shined his light which revealed the rock as a wild geodude.

All right! Ray said, Elekid go get it! Ray threw his pokeball and in a red flash Elekid came out. Elekid! Use dizzy punch! Ray called out. Elekid swung its fist and hit geodude. Geodude got up from the ground and slammed its rocky body into the wall. In a second rocks started falling down on Elekid. It's using rock throw. Jake said, You might want to think of something. Dizzy Punch! Ray commanded. Elekid swung again and smacked Geodude very hard. Then geodude got up again but this time geodude started to wobble and babble. Ha Ha, Jake said Looks like he's waisted. No he's confused. Ray said. Pokeball Go! Ray threw his pokeball and captured geodude. The pokeball started to shake a bit but it stopped. I caught Geodude! Ray said. That's my third pokemon! You know most trainers have six pokemon by now. Jake said, Ray just stared angrily. Further down the cave Nidorino heard clinging sounds coming from deeper inside the cave. Rino! Rino! Nidorino cried out. What's the matter Nidorino? Ray asked. Nidorino ran towards the clinging. Ray, Jake and Roxy followed wondering what was wrong. Nidorino came to a complete stop and Ray Jake and Roxy caught up and look. A strange man in a white coat was mining for something. Uhh....Looking for something? Ray asked. Yes, The Man said, I am looking for a moon stone, a rare item used for pokemon evolutions, then the man noticed Nidorino standing by Ray. Like that Nidorino you have there He said, Use a moon stone on it and it evolves into a Nidoking. Yeah, Ray said, But I like my Nidorino just the way it is. Lame! Jake coughed. You sure? the man said I have a pile of moon stones and I'd be happy to give you one. No, Ray said, But I do want to see your collection of stones.

The man guided them towards his collection of moon stones, By the way I'm Ricky he said. My name's Ray. Ray said, This is my less intellegent brother Jake, and our friend Roxy. WHAT!? Ricky exclaimed My stones, they're gone! Don't worry Ricky, Ray said, We'll find them! They searched everywhere for the missing moon stones, Guys! Jake said, What? Ray asked. We should turn around. Jake said, Why? Ray asked, Because that! They looked up, and a colony of zubat hung above them. Don't make a sound, Ricky whispered. A zubat's ears are super sensitive. Ray started gasping he was about to sneeze. Jake quickly held his finger under Ray's nose to stop him. HA! Jake yelled. I stopped you from making a noise!!! The colony started moving, they were awake. I hate you Jake. Ray said. Zubat started to swarmed them. Nidorino! Ray called, Fight off the Zubat! Nidorino started to attack the zubat, but they were too many. Spearow Go! Jake called Spearow emerged from its pokeball. Now Razor Wind! Spearow's attack knock out a few of the zubat, then, a black zubat charged at Jake, Pokeball Go!! Jake said as he threw the pokeball. the pokeball hit the zubat and captured it. All right! Jake said, More zubat started to come. One zubat flew toward Roxy about to attack, a pokemon jumped in front of Roxy and started to wave its fingers in a blue light, the zubat started to attack each other. Confuse Ray? Roxy said, but... the pokemon turned around and exclaimed, Clefairy!! A clefairy! Roxy exclaimed. Roxy picked it up and said, Your my new pokemon! Clefairy happily agreed. Oh come on!! Jake said, We had to battle to get our pokemon but clefairy just jumps into Roxy's arms. Then they noticed clefairy holding a large bag filled to the top with moon stones. You stole the moon stones!? Ray said. Clefairy started to speak to them but they couldn't understand it. What? Jake said, Nidorino understood and was trying to tell Ray it tugged on Ray's shirt in the direction of ricky and started to growl. Nidorino thinks that Ricky was stole the moon stones, from the clefairy!!

Ha! Ha! Ricky laughed, You really believe something you can't understand. Yes Ray said, And while we were entering cave I noticed a team rocket car in the bushes. Well looks like you found me out. Ricky said, he took off his mask and his costume, to reveal a team rocket uniform. My real name is Team Rocket Agent Spector! Looks like I'll have to take you out. I did not see that comin' Jake said.

Go! My pokemon Destroy them!! Ricky called out as he threw 4 pokeballs. Out 1st pokeball a Grimer came ready to battle. The second pokeball contained a Gastly. Third was a Ekans. Last and strongest was a Koffing. Nidorino ready? Ray asked, Nidorino's growl proved it was ready for combat. Good! Ray said, Go Geodude! Geodude came out with a large cry. Go Zubat! Jake Yelled, In a shining light Jake's black zubat appeared. Clefairy Go! Roxy called out, and clefairy ran out to the battle feild. Grimer! Sludge Bomb! Spector commanded, Grimer started spitting out toxic sludge. Geodude! Ray called, Dodge and use Mega Punch! Geodude swerved around the sludge drew back and punched grimer as hard as it could, but grimer's gooey body absorbed the hit. Zubat! Aerial Ace! Jake Said. Zubat's wings started glowing as it flew towards gastly. The blow hit gastly hard but it quickly recovered. Night Shade!! Spector Yelled. From gastly's eyes a black flash hit zubat, Zubat! Jake called out. Supersonic! Zubat opened its mouth and let out a huge sound waves. Gastly's eye glowed red for a moment then it started flying in circles. Clefairy! Metronome! Roxy commanded. Clefairy started waving its fingers, then they started glowing blue, then clefairy let out a gust of wind that blew ekans backwards. Geodude! Magnitude! Ray called, Geodude punched the ground with a mighty blow and a light erupted from the gound and hit Grimer. The blow knocked grimer into the air and onto Spector's other pokemon. Koffing haze! Spector said. Koffing blew out a thick brown smoke. You may have lucky this time Spector said, But next time watch out! That guy's a loser! Jake said

The smoke cleared and the fight was over. Clefairy took the moonstones back to the other clefairy and said its good byes. We're almost out of the caves! Ray said, Let's hurry up I'm sick of this place! Yeah, me too. Roxy said. Ray Roxy and Jake along with their new pokemon headed for the exit, and to Ray's next gym battle.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment