Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crying Eyes

This is just a medley of poems written by myself. I did these for school projects but I still think they are worth putting up. Please enjoy. ^_^

Chapter 1 - Crying Eyes

Chapter 1 - Crying Eyes
Crying Eyes By, Megan Stebenne Running, hiding throughout the night,Everyone's eyes full of fright. Gun shots ringing throughout the town,After all was clear not a single living soul was found. Cramped in boxcars with not enough room,Breathing in the stench of nasty fumes.Children stare with tear-stained eyes,Unaware of what in their future lies. Pushed out by soldiers with guns,Poking and prodding at everyone.In lines they are made to wait,Waiting for the soldiers to seal their fate.Men in one line, women and children in the other,Never again able to see one another. The elderly and children then learn,That they are led away to be burned.Led away into small, cramped spaces,Seeing the eyes of many faces.Looking at eyes full of doubt,Finally realizing there is no way out.Made to work all day long,Making sure to do nothing wrong.If seen making a mistake,In the morning they shall never wake.Heading back to their rooms,Knowing that this will be their doom.Never again finding the light of day,For everyone has lost their way.Seeing the tears that never fall,Not being able to get out of it all.Seeing everything around you die,Looking at all those crying eyes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Desert_Eagle on May 26, 2006, 11:58:00 AM

Desert_Eagle on
Desert_EagleWow. Beautiful, really.  I bet you made an A on that project. :)