Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Final Destination

This is just a medley of poems written by myself. I did these for school projects but I still think they are worth putting up. Please enjoy. ^_^

Chapter 2 - Final Destination

Chapter 2 - Final Destination
Final Destination By, Megan Stebenne Being beaten a daily routine,A mother who is always cruel and mean.Day in and day out dealing with strife,Love never seen in his life. Meeting a man who has lost a love,All of his family gone above.Both feeling love for the first time,Seeing the love in their shining eyes.Having to go back home,Realizing again he will be all alone.Back under the cupboard he will be held captive,Stuck doing nothing, never again to be active.A light shines in his face,knowing he will not have to show anymore disgrace.Being safe once again with the one that he loves,Like seeing the sky filled with doves. Finally not having to run away anymore,His soul will no longer be torn.For these two have found the greatest salvation,Finding that love is the final destination. This poem is about Will living at first a tortured life and then going to the country andfinding Mr. Tom. Then in the story Will has to go back to live with his mother who has fallen"ill." After a month of no news, Mr. Tom goes to go find Will. The end of the poem shows thatWill is found and that Mr. Tom and Will shall be able to live with each other for the rest of theirlives. A happy ending to a sad story.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment