Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Song about poor Mike the TV

A song about poor Mike the TV redone from the song "Once Upon a December" from movie "Anastasia".

Chapter 1 - Song about poor Mike the TV

Chapter 1 - Song about poor Mike the TV
Song about poor Mike the TVSong about poor Mike the TV
 

By MelMuff

 
Disclaimer & Author's Notes: I don't own ReBoot. It belongs to Mainframe Ent. Last week on Friday, I was interviewing a lighting store for a school project that me and my 2 fellow classmates have due the following Monday. Anyway, I went to the place Friday afternoon, out of the kindness of my heart, since Friday are usually my days off but we were doing the project last minute. LOL Anyway, after I was done interviewing the place, I walk over to Wal-Mart down the street in the bitter cold and went to the McDonalds there to wait for my mom to pick me up. I also had a meal and dessert. Anyway, while I was waiting, I was bored and was just particularly thinking about this song and remembered that I was singing it earlier in the day. It’s called “Once upon a December” from the movie “Anastasia”. I find it’s the best I can sing at and I also did for solo once back in high school. Anyway, I started thinking about it and it gets stuck in my head afterwards. Then I got this silly idea that I would try changing the lyrics to fit ReBoot. So remember that this is my first time attempting this so I have no idea if this is any good. Anyway, it goes by the tune of “Once upon a December”. Just remember to change the lyrics when you sing the song. If you don’t know it, then there not much I can help you on. Just go out and get a copy of “Anastasia” or go borrow from a friend who might have it. Also, I don’t mean to make fun of Mike. I sorta like him but as I made this on the spot, it just sorta came out the way it is. I’m too lazy to change anything. Another thing to remember is that some lines may be too long or too short when you sing. Just add extra syllables for ones too long and take away forones too short, okay? Like I said before, I'm too damn lazy to change anything and fix things for that matter too. Anyway, I think that’s enough for AN. Enjoy whatever this is called. Either a filk or poem? I don’t know which.

 

Dancing binomes
Paintings by Hex
Things I don't want to remember
And a song
Sung by Meg
Things I want to plainly forget

No one ever embraces me with open arms
I'm always left alone in a data storm
Nobody's ever nice to me
Must be cuz I'm Mike the TV


Musical Interlude


Bob always yells at me to shut up
Dot never helps me out that much
Matrix uses his gun in threatening to delete me
Must be cuz I'm Mike the TV

At least Enzo doesn't mind me that much
But Frisket would luv to chew me apart
It's seems that all of Mainframe always against me
Why must that be?
Can anybody find pity?
For me, Mike the TV

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightbird on November 23, 2005, 11:20:08 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdI love Mike! And for low low price of 9.99.99! LOL! He was so funny.