Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-19 of 19 results.
A ReBoot filk to the tune "Winter Wonderland".
The 12 Days of Christmas - ReBoot style!
ReBoot filk to the tune "Jingle Bells"!
This is a poem I created for a poetry contest hosted on The Java Hut message boards a few months ago.
Bob lost in the web!
Another contest entry and sequeal to my Christmas story.
This is a filk to the song "As I Lay Me Down" by Sophie B. Hawkins. It's another entry I did for the fan fic contest that AvA hosted at Mayhem's Boards. This is for any couple for ReBoot although I did picture Bob & Dot when I created it. LOL
A short little poem about Bob's love for Dot. I did it for a fan fic contest that AvA was hosting on Mayhem's Boards. Enjoy!
A romantic fic between Bob and Dot that I wrote for the fan fic contest that AvA was hosting at Mayhem's Boards.
A blind date set up for Bob and Dot.
A fic that I wrote for a holiday fan fic contest that AvA was hosting on Mayhem's Boards.
A song about poor Mike the TV redone from the song "Once Upon a December" from movie "Anastasia".
Post season 4 fic! Gonna be short and have a sequel! Explains my rendition on how the hunt went!
I like the song a lot but I just found it too short so I decided to add some more lyrics to it. It goes to the same tune of the original song.
The 12 Days of Christmas - InuYasha style
An InuYasha and Kagome filk to the tune "Marshmallow World".
A date between InuYasha and Kagome.
Serena's thoughts towards the end of the episode "A Crystal Clear Destiny".
Serena and Darien celebrating Christmas. Enjoy!