Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Only you

My first Inuyasha fic. So please be nice and read it. R&R.

Chapter 1 - Only you

Chapter 1 - Only you


Someone to die for:

Disclaimer: Nothing is mine.


Inuyasha looked at Kagome it was odd it she had never landed in this era he would have never met her and he would still be bound to a tree he would never had opened up to anyone and he would never had fallen in love again. Kagome was looking at him and it started to annoy him. “What are you staring at Kagome?” he snapped. Opps he did not mean to do that. But she interrupted his thoughts. He was thinking of his childhood it was the only thing he could think about right now though he didnt know why.



Before you landed
I had a will but didnt know what it could do


Kagome knew Inuyasha was looking at her and she sneaked a look at him, “what are you staring at Kagome?” he snapped. She knew he had not meant for it to come out so angrily. He was thinking about something that bothered him but what?



You were abandoned
and still youre handing out what you dont want to lose




He did not understand he would never have been like this, so caring, and he was in love with her Kikyo yes he loved her but he could not imagine living with Kikyo forever he wanted to be with Kagome.


You make me drop things
Like all the plans I had for a life without you


They both had someone that they would die for…


Someone to die for
Someone to fall into when the world goes dark
Someone to die for
Someone to tear a hole in this endless night
Someone like you


No girl ever made him feel like Kagome did, the world spun when he was with her and it was…nice… though he would never tell her that, well not never. One day but not soon.


Im drunk when sober
The room is spinning
You are what I hold on to
Youre taking over
I find that giving in is the best I can do


She knew she loved him and she didnt know if he felt the same way sure he was nice to her sometimes but still he treated her badly at points being irrational and rude and letting his ego get in the way but in did not he always make sure she was safe? She knew that if it came to it she would be there for him even if it meant ending her life…


Someone to die for
Someone to fall into when the world goes dark
Someone to die for
Someone to tear a hole in this endless night
Someone like you


They knew it they knew that they always would have each other forever, and it would never end because they both loved each other, that would never change.


Someone to die for
Someone to die for
Someone to die
Someone
Someone
Someone
Someone to die for
Someone to fall into when the world goes dark


No matter what they would love each other that was final that was true. For that was what they vowed and they kept it like that till death. They really knew that they had someone to die for and they were happy with who they would be stuck with.



Someone to die for
Someone to tear a hole in this endless night
Someone
Someone like you

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on February 27, 2006, 11:54:25 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644aww, thats really nice. you should continue though. plzzz!
leave a comment on my profile!

Melody-the-pink-haired-freak on April 19, 2005, 7:48:05 AM

Melody-the-pink-haired-freak on
Melody-the-pink-haired-freakThank you Vam-girl I really aprechiat it..... *looks at spelling* .....Damn....

;.; i really am happy u revewed...no one ever dose.

vam-girl on March 12, 2005, 3:40:02 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girlthats realy good keep it up!