Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - My Arm's BIG Adventure

Syythe2 is in an mmorpg called runescape.In this story he will encounter things beyond reality of runescape.Highly recomended for Runscape players!

Chapter 3 - My Arm's BIG Adventure

Chapter 3 - My Arm's BIG Adventure
Chapter 3: My Arm’s Big Adventure

I traveled to Lumbridge bank to prepare for the advernture! I got the swordfish, tuna, etc. I left for my first Runescape World Travel to kill monsters of different species around Runescape! I started at Lumbridge. I killed a few goblins there. Then I went to Falador and killed a few white knights. I went to every town slashing at different species of monsters at each town. But the final place was the wilderness. I gulped at the thought of the fight. It was only the beginning of the adventure! I marched on trmbling with every step I took. “BOO!” A revenent ghost that appeared right in front of me screeched.

“YIKES!” I hollered falling backwards.
the revenent appeared to be friendly, but how?
“Who are you?!” I asked, gasping for my breath.

“My name’s Johan! What’s yours?” the ghost asked me.

“My name’s Syythe!” I said victoriously.

“Syythe?! Your royal in our town!” Johan said triumphantly.

“Where is your town exactly?” I asked, kinda being nosy.

“It’s in a different dimension!” Johan explained to me.

“Can you take me there?” I asked Curiously.

“Of course you can!” Johan screeched as he yanked my hand as he darted off.

“Are you the only one in your dimension?” I asked being curious.

“Of course not! I have cousins, uncles, aunts, etc. there!” Johan yelled triumphantly.
I gulped at the idea. Unfortunately, Johan’s yelling attracted attention to a greater demon!

“Johan!” I yelled in terror.

“what?!” Johan said annoyed.

“Gre...Gre...Greater Demon!!!!!!!!” I barked at Johan.

“Holy cow! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE NEED TO MAKE SPEED!” Johan roared like a passing train.

Johan started blasting like a tornado at full speed! I tried to tell him to slow down, but I didn’t want the chance of getting eaten by a greater demon.

“We’re amost there!” Johan squealed delightfully.

“Yeah, but the greater demon is still chasing us!” I grumbled at Johan.
We blasted through a portal and was then at Johans dimension. I was amazed on the way it looked, but we were the only ones there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment