Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - New Dimension

Syythe2 is in an mmorpg called runescape.In this story he will encounter things beyond reality of runescape.Highly recomended for Runscape players!

Chapter 4 - New Dimension

Chapter 4 - New Dimension
Chapter 4: New Dimension


“ Where is everyone?” I asked Johan.

“ I don’t know. . .” Johan said as a few teardrops went down his face.
I could tell that Johan was sad about no one being there, but I didn’t know that it’d be this critical for him.

“ Do you have any possible idea where your family is?” I politely asked Johan.

“ They might be spread out looking for poor people to scare.” Johan screeched softly.

“ Who’s that over there?” I aksed Johan concerned.

“ It’s my brother Shade! Shade! Over here!” Johan roared to his brother.

“ Johan! It’s good to see you!” Johans brother screeched.

“ Wheres the family?!” Johan said stumbling with nervousness.

“ Oh the family. . . they spread apart through the whole wilderness. I didn’t wake up in time to come with them.” Shade groaned.

“ Want to come with us to find them?!” Johan asked glaring at Shade.

“ Yeah, of course!” Shade squealed.

“ What?!” I said, sounding more perplexed than ever before.

“ We’re going to search for my family with Shade.” Johan screeched, acting like I was the idiot.

We went through all of the Wilderness searching for Johan’s family. We never saw any of his family or friends. We made it to the final place we hadn’t checked. The God Wars Dungeon! The home of the strongest creatures! This was the final straw! This was the last place to look and I was not gonna hold back! I marched in and killed all the creatures that got in my way! Upon me then was somehow weirdly Thzaar, the strongest monster in RuneScape! I evaded all of his attacks as I slashed at him victoriously with my Dragon Long Sword. I did the final hit as I rised as a hero. . .but the Thzaar wasn’t real. It was just a phony! I pityed it with all eternity, but I continued on. I saw a huge Ghost Proof Cage and on the other side there were thousands, millions of ghosts! I gazed amazed at the sight. Johan and Shade dashed over there like torpedoes!

“ This is my family, Syythe.” Johan pointed out to me.

“ Your family’s huge, Johan” I Told him, being suprised.
We got them out and returned to Johan’s dimension. Johan then took me to the Master so I could stay with Johan for a long time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment