Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Zamorak's Evil Plan

Syythe2 is in an mmorpg called runescape.In this story he will encounter things beyond reality of runescape.Highly recomended for Runscape players!

Chapter 5 - Zamorak's Evil Plan

Chapter 5 - Zamorak's Evil Plan
Chapter 5: Zamorak’s Evil Plan

The Zamorak’s plan was rising, along with their God’s Red Moons. The Red Moons bring the God of Zamorak alive again for days. Which was always when they hatched a most diabolical plan to capture/kill revenants. I saw one and quickly hid in the shadows, but he found Johan and Shade! He quickly snatched them with a Magic Box! I quickly ran far enough away so that he wouldn’t see me, but it wasn’t good enough! The Zamorak Mage quickly captured me with the bind spell. He threw me with Shade and Johan to get shredded in a special revenant/ human shredder. I quickly tried to think of a way to get us out, but I couldn’t think of anything. I glared at the keyhole and remembered that I always kept a paper clip with me. I pryed open the door with the paper clip and got us out. We snuck quietly out the door and darted to Barabarian Outpost. We slowly crossed the long stone path avoiding the water surrounding us. We stopped near the end and saw a Zamorak Mage! We tryed to run back but he quickly cast a spell upon us. We luckily dodged it running for dear life. We had to run from Barbarian Outpost all the way to Yanille. Gasping for breath I took a nap. I woke up to see nothing but a little bit of light from a torch. Shade and Johan were gone! I slowly found out that we were in the Zamorak Abyss. I had no idea of where Johan and Shade were. I called out “ Shade! Johan! Where are you?!” but I never got a reply. I quickly headed into the shredder room. They weren’t there either. I started hearing voices from a different room! I peeked into the room and I saw Johan and Shade. They looked hurt badly. They weren’t bleeding but they were badly bruished. I got out my bow and shot at the Zamorak men. I got both of them down in one strike. I quickly dashed to Johan and Shade. They weren’t awake at the moment. They probably got put to sleep for a while so the Zamorak men could shred them. I quickly put both of them on my back and fled the Abyss. Keep in mind that they are both ghosts which made it even harder. I had no time to kill the abyss creatures that dwelled within. I skipped past them and made it out of the abyss. gasping for breath, a user appears in front of me. His username was supposably chessman309. “ Why do you have 2 revenant ghosts with you?” he asked suspicously.

“ They’re friends. . .” I said unexpectedly.

“ no offense, but how could you be friends with a revenant?” Chessman309 asked.

“ I don’t know...I just met them in the wilderness. . . and we became friends.” I said perplexed.

“ Is this true?” chessman309 asked to no one.

“ Of course it’s true!” Johan and Shade screeched.

“ Im. . .impossible! They spoke. . . it can’t be!” Chessman309 stammered.

“ Chessman309. . . It’s time you knew the truth...I can speak to ghosts. . . and you can too. . . we’re both wearing a GhostSpeak Amulet. . . so we can listen and speak to ghosts.” I explained thoroughly to Chessman309.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MetalOverlord1 on August 18, 2008, 5:38:04 AM

MetalOverlord1 on
MetalOverlord1I know it looks like a short chapter but on the format I used to write4 it it was 2 pages long....