Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Frog

This is a Origin Myth on how a frog was created and got it's name. It's in the Greek Myth thing 'cause it has some of the gods & goddesses in it. i was mad when I was writing it, so it's kinda about someone lol..

Chapter 1 - Frog

Chapter 1 - Frog
The Frog

One day in Crete, a very minor god named Franc was annoying his Nymph neighbor Adamanthaea.
She's had gotten incredibly frustrated with Fanc's lieing and being rude.
So, she went to see Zeus and see if he could get rid of this moron.
Sadly, Zeus was confused about what to do about him so she had to go see Hera.
Once she talked to Hera about Franc she had her answer.
Hera did not like anyone who talked to much or was very rude to others.
They decided to put an irreversible curse on Franc, the first time he would not stop talking or being rude he turned into a small green creature.
The creature had a 'voice' that was really a croak that sounded like a squeak, but really deep.
After a while many people ended up like Franc had.
Many people had argued and fought over the creatures name.
Hera got mad at them arguing over something so ridiculous, So she decided on the name "Frog".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to write this in class for an Origin Myth thing.
I thought it was stupid, but a few people liked it =/
It's pretty much about Frogs.
So, yeah..Comments?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on December 6, 2011, 9:10:55 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77cool

KeyBlader21 on August 6, 2007, 10:34:34 AM

KeyBlader21 on
KeyBlader21i had to do the same thing but mine was about a wolf