Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I should Remember the past but I can't

Yes this is an OC story so please don't bash her.
Characters are owned by Square Enix

Chapter 1 - I should Remember the past but I can't

Chapter 1 - I should Remember the past but I can't
Kilixi scans through the files with urgency. "It can't be true, it just can't be!"
She leafs through the papers looking for anything more about her. Why she is this way. That she can control the darkness. "Almost like Riku" She ponders. "but he chose the darkness, I didn't it's just... there." She resumes researching. Every so often she looks behind her to make sure that no one is coming. She did lock the door but the other members of the Organization could get in with the key. Kilixi had to beg Axel to sneak her in the records room. She looks around and exhales a deep breathe and glances around the room. She had managed to look through 10 file cabinets full of records. She found out more about Kingdom Hearts and the background of nobodys, but nothing about her past. She holds her head in her hands. "Why can't I remember anything?" She closes her eyes and takes another deep breathe trying to explore her mind. She only sees her past adventure with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jimney Cricket. Sora finding her at Traverse Town. The battles they fought against the heartless. The closing of the door to darkness. Castle Oblivion. Now her memories are currently missions and training she partakes with the other members. She returns to the file, only to have her eyes widen. There is a picture of her when Sora and the group went to Agrabah. She spots writing underneath the picture. She squints in the dim lighting to read the message. "This is the rare sighting of the half-breed. Spotted in Agrabah" Kilixi frowns. "Someone has been spying on me?" She asks aloud. "Could it have been Ansem?" she wonders. She shakes her head. "No we got rid of Ansem a long time ago and..." She stops, deep in thought.
"But then again what Ansem said to me in the darkness at that last battle." She thinks back to the battle against Ansem and the door to darkness. She and the others was taken by the darkness where Sora saved them. But in Kilixi's case it was Ansem's chance to try and influence Kilixi to the dark side. He told her that he has been watching her. That if Kilixi joins him she will see her parents again. Kilixi was almost lost in the darkness when Sora's voice entered her subconscious. "Kilixi! Don't believe Ansem! He destroyed my home! He destroyed the worlds! I bet he even destroyed you home and parents!" That snapped me back to reality I fought my way out to help bring Ansem down! But Ansem's last words chilled me, even though no one else could hear it. " Remember Kilixi you are part of the darkness."
Kilixi shivers and flips through the file trying to find a photo or something else. She abruptly stops at a page titled "The Traitors of their kind" There underneath is a photo of a young man with medium length hair and a young women with raven black long hair. Kilixi scanned the article.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment