Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In_The_Rain_Part_One

This story was by me(ideas) and amaterasu87 (wrote it out). We are not very into fanfics and stuff but drawing all day is rather boring too. So might as well do something interesting at the same time. ^^

Chapter 1 - In_The_Rain_Part_One

Chapter 1 - In_The_Rain_Part_One
Part One




An overcast sky covered Konoha with strong squalls of wind wrapped around her snugly. Leaves fluttered across the window panels graceful. Like Sasukes eyelid, heavy with sleep. The howling wind was a soothing song to his ears as the trees echoed it with the rustling of leaves.
It was during maths period when the sky darkened. Sasuke crossed his arms on his table and rested his head on them. His eyes glazed across the board lazily.

Algebra&I know the formulas by hard. I wonder why Iruka is always teaching the same old thing like hes never sick of it.

Sasuke twitched his feline ears and tuned them to the wind calling him. Tempting him to go home and cuddle up in bed.
15 minutes past and the final school bell rang. Naruto and the others grabbed their bags and dashed out of the classroom before Iruka could stop them. All that was left of the entire class was only Sasuke, Sakura and himself.

Kids nowadays have no respect for their teachers&

Iruka muttered under his breath as he took a duster and began dusting the chalkboard. Sakura had finished packing her bag and she shook Sasukes right shoulder gently to wake him up. He opened one eye and demanded what she wanted from him.

Schools over. Dont you want to go home?

Oh&

Sasuke did a cat stretch and stood up. He slung his bag across this shoulder and adjusts his skirt before biding her goodbye.
On the ground floor, Sasuke was waiting at the foyer. The rain pouring down the skies were like hailstones. Each droplet that fell onto the floor made a loud splattering sound. He wrapped his arms around himself to keep warm and curled his tail inbetween his legs. The sweater he wore was not thick enough to repel the cold wind. He wondered if the rain would subside and eventually the skies would be cleared. Bringing out the warmth of the sun.
Sasuke glanced at his surrounding. Almost everyone had left the school compound before he came out of the classroom. He sat on the bench and mewed softly; flicking his tail back and forth wondering if someone would rescue him from the storm.

Looks like Im not the only one trapped here, a voice said.

Sasuke cocked his ears, turned around and looked.

Oh, its you.

Itachi stepped out of the shadows, holding onto a parasol in rich crimson colors that reminded Sasuke of blood. He was well built and had a voice that was deep and yet soothing. His eyes shimmered like a pair of rubies with a tinge of coldness in them. Itachi say beside Sasuke and glared into his eyes. Sasuke felt a jolt through his body when he looked into Itachis eyes. He felt his cheeks blushed and shyed away from Itachi.

W&Why do you look at me that way, Itachi-san?...

Nothing& he replied.

I was just surprised that you hadnt left school.

They waited for the rain to subside a little before they got up from their seats. Sasuke shivered at the thought of running through the rain. The last time he did ended up with a fever that lasted for a week.

Mew&I think Im going to wait awhile more, Itachi-san&Ill get sick running through the rain&

Instead of answering, Itachi opened his parasol and held Sasukes hand. Together, they left the school. Sasuke was surprised at first, but Itachis grip was firm and tight. He felt secure holding onto Itachis hand and being so close to him. They strolled through the rain. Not a word was spoken but Sasuke wished that the rain would not end so that he could still be with Itachi.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_called_demon on April 11, 2008, 12:42:04 AM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demoncute