Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ch. 3

If Tidus and Yuna had a son, what would he write about in his journal?

Chapter 3 - Ch. 3

Chapter 3 - Ch. 3


Ok, I'm going to say this now since fanfiction.net requires me to. I don't own final Fantasy X, nor do I own final Fantasy 7, which is referenced to many times during the course of this story.







July 5th





When I awoke, we were in Luca, and Dad was trying to wake me up. Mind you this isn't an easy task. Once I get to sleep, not even a hurricane could rouse me from sweet sleep. But on about the tenth punch to the shoulder, I gave in and sat up, my tri-colored hair in disarray.



“Come on Braskus, the tournament will start soon if you don't hurry!” he urged. With that I bolted up and dressed myself, taking a short break to hurriedly fix my hair. The blue highlights are starting to fade, and they make the blonde parts of my hair look green around them. My dark brown roots have grown out a little as well. I'll have to ask Aunt Lulu for more peroxide and indigo dye when we get back to Besaid.



The tournament couldn't have been more exciting and depressing at the same time. The Luca Goers, who win nearly every time, are the victors yet again. I wish I had been born thirteen years earlier when Wakka was still captain of the Besaid Aurochs, who have disbanded indefinitely. If I'd been alive, or this age, back then, I'd have helped them win that cup! Rub it right in those damn Goers' faces too.



Dad tells me not to worry that much about it. He and Wakka are happy to be with their families than “be humiliated and defeated by the Goers every year.” This is a lie, I just know it. Whenever he sees them score a goal, I can see the same fire in his eyes to win over them that exists in Uncle Wakka's and my own. One day, the Goers are gonna be goners. One day.





July 15th



I haven't written much during the past week or so due to visiting Uncle Kimahri on Mt. Gagazet. And what would my description and thoughts of there be? COLD! Damn cold! Sure the Ronso have fur and can handle the temperature, but damn! Dad could have warned me or something first! Luckily Kimahri had a large chocobo down coat he lent to me during my stay. That Ronso seems very taken with me, partly since I'm my mother's child and he most likely sees a lot of her in me. I find this odd since I look mostly like Dad, but I do have Mom's eyes. Yes, a blue left eye and a green right eye. The Al-Bhed traits from Mom are strong in this one's blood.



Speaking of which, I did find a few hot springs further up in the mountain. I would have stayed in the blessed warmth longer, but Uncle Kimahri was searching frantically for me after I was missing for five hours. I swear I saw a huge spot of his fur go gray after I explained I lost the path on the way down. He promised he wouldn't tell my mom if I didn't go anywhere without telling him first. “Mt. Gagazet is dangerous by yourself,” he says. Don't worry Uncle Kimahri, next time I'll let you in on the secret springs too. Heh.



Note to self: Always gain further info about the places that I want to visit before going.



Another note: Never speak about self in third person again, too creepy. Must be something I picked up from the Ronso.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment