Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ch. 4

If Tidus and Yuna had a son, what would he write about in his journal?

Chapter 4 - Ch. 4

Chapter 4 - Ch. 4


Yeah, I have something of a story centered ADD, which requires me to either hurry and write down an important part before I forget, or just forget it and drop the story altogether. I did this ONCE during this story, in this chapter actually, albeit creatively…oh come on, don't act like no one's ever done it before. Yeesh. >.>



(())



June 5th, four years later



I bet you wonder why I haven't written in a long while. To tell the truth, it's because of my new baby sister Raini. I thought having her around would keep Mom and Dad from bugging me, but I was wrong. Yes, I admit it. I, Braskus Whatever-My-Last-Name-Is, was wrong. Instead of being free from the constant “family times” my parents insist on sharing with me, the cutest baby in all of Spira forces me into their presence every waking second. Ok sure, Raini will be turning four next January 13th, but she's still a baby to me.



And the cutest person in Spira is a short, plump three year old with a short vocabulary and an even shorter temper. Chocolate colored ringlets surround a sweet, yet sometimes evil, face. The prettiest things about Raini are her eyes, which are a deep blue with a ring of silver around her pupils. When she was two, she changed from calling me “Bubby” to “Brasky.” Now there are only two people I allow to call me such a name. Way to go teaching her that Mom.



Raini's sitting on my bed with me now as I write. Her garbled way of talking asks me what I'm doing, and I say, “I'm writing about you Raini,” which seems to please her as she goes into a fit of high-pitched giggles before passing out next to me. Like I said, evil wears a cute face.



Since Raini's out like a light and I'm tired, I'm going to bed. I have to take the evil one to Mom before I do though. G'night.





June 8th



Raini loves playing anywhere I am, which has turned my normally quiet, five hour long hikes into short, loud, thirty-minute walks with her hounding my every step. Why does she insist on follwing me everywhere? I can't even go to the bathroom without her knocking on the door until I come out! Younger siblings aren't supposed to love their older ones this much! So why can't she play with Wakka's daughter Silvie down the street? I just want some time to myself! Yeesh…





June 10th



I have finally discovered how to keep Raini busy and away form me during daylight hours: let her play with the neighbor's kittens. Yeah, the cat gave birth to seven kittens a couple weeks ago, so we can play with them without their mom clawing the hell out of us. Dad says we can get a kitten or two once Raini is older. The owner says he doesn't mind waiting, since all of those kittens will unofficially “belong” to her by the end of the year. This is mostly because she insists on visiting them every day. Good thing our new house is big enough to hold a few pets. If we were still in our old house, he would've said “No way!” and that would've been that.





June 12th



I haven't explained the sudden jump from my thirteenth birthday to my seventeenth yet, have I? Well, part of it is Raini's fault, since she's such a little attention monger. Another part is that I was helping Dad build our new house, and the last part is…I kinda lost this book during the move, so even when I wanted to write, I couldn't. I found it a couple days before my birthday, but was too lazy from the move to write. Heh.



Raini's discovered what blitzball is, but sadly, she ins't very interested in it. I'm sad…and now I'm not since Mom just finished making lasagna! Yay!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment