Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Ch. 5

If Tidus and Yuna had a son, what would he write about in his journal?

Chapter 5 - Ch. 5

Chapter 5 - Ch. 5


I just got Advent Children on DVD! I can die happy now! But if I died, then the readers would be left high and dry, huh? Ok then, I'll stick around for a while. drools over Reno and Yazoo's sexyness





(())



June 13th

It's Friday, and Dad says I'd better be careful about “bad luck” today. Bad luck, that's kind of funny. Putting into consideration that both Mom and Dad defeated the terror known as Sin fours years before I was born, it's hilarious they would think any kind of “ill omen” to be worse than a giant manifestation of pure evil wandering in no set pattern of destruction. I laughed like a sand jackal after hearing that.





June 15th

Summer is officially started. How do I know? Well for one thing, the rising temperature, my tan growing darker, and a ship coming in for tourists and vacationers to be let off sure show the coming of the dreaded, soon-to-be-blistering heat. Anytime a boat comes in, Dad makes money since he's now the head of sale of Besaid apparel. Speaking of which, it seems Besaid clothes are the “need-to-have” clothing items and junk in fashion nowadays. I wouldn't know all the details, since fashion bores me near to tears.





June 16th

You wouldn't believe who I saw coming off the boat! Since you, my ever-silent confidant, are bad at guessing…and speaking for that matter, I'll go ahead and tell you anyway. I saw that same girl from four years ago! Of course, she's much older…and prettier…aw hell, I might as well say it. She's furking hot! Really! Her hair's longer now, and held up in a strange ponytail that looks like it was wrapped into braids, then pulled through the braids to make a starburst type floof with her hair. It's cute actually. And her outfit…Yevon, I got a nosebleed thinking about it just now. A purple bustier looking top that had straps to hold it up (she's grown quite nicely in the chest area), with dark blue ruffles coming out of the bottom. There are long, purple armlets from her elbows to her wrists, which look kind of like Mom's old songstress outfit. Weird comparing her to Mom…I'm gonna go bash my head into the wall now. Just kidding. Anyway, she wears navy blue jeans with dark brown boots, with everything topped off by a dark red cape…scarf…thing. Looks like a cape AND a scarf to me. Maybe it is. Doesn't matter. I hope she's here to stay. Please Yevon, please, please, please! Let her stay!



On a side note, I couldn't help but feel a bit green about the gills at seeing her talking to another guy, who came off the boat with her. His hair was a bright sky blue, pulled back into a ponytail that split into two despite only one hairband holding it. The only part of his hair that wasn't pulled back into the forked ponytail was a blue forelock, which jutted up, then out a little, then down. His hair's almost…plantlike. His eyes are the same color as his hair, and a faint blue vein-like mark spread down from his hairline, down his forehead, and over his right eye before ending just on his cheek. He wore no shirt but a long, high-collared royal blue trenchcoat that was mostly open, but closed where a light green belt/sash was wrapped around his waist. His pants were a ruby color and he had on what looked like black boots too. There was this blue and yellow necklace that went all the way down to his stomach. I keep thinking I've seen a necklace like that somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Most of the time he looked stoic and apathetic about everything around, but he did snap his attention back to the girl when she spoke to him. That was when I really felt weird. Like extremely jealous weird. I guess he'd be a catch if I was a girl, but I fail to see how she could like him. He's a Guado for Yevon's sake! Dad kind of paled (which is funny since his skin's as tan as mine) at seeing him, and walked back to Mom, who also went white. He must look familiar to them too. Glad it's not just me.



The girl and the Guado are staying at one of the new inns on the island, and I can't shake the feeling that they might be…lovers. Ugh, even THINKING about that makes me queasy. I mean…a Guado? What's so attractive about someone who's had the same hairstyle since they were born? Makes it look like he hasn't bathed in forever. I feel sick.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment