Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Ch. 7

If Tidus and Yuna had a son, what would he write about in his journal?

Chapter 7 - Ch. 7

Chapter 7 - Ch. 7


I don't know if any of you noticed, but the first installment of Alice's story is now up. So if you want to see her “adventures” up till she comes to Spira and meets Braskus, then go and read. There will be more chapters for that one as it goes along.





((7))



June 20th



I think I've somehow gotten seasick over the years. I don't know how and I don't know why, but all of a sudden, I get sick as a dog when I set foot anywhere near the edge of the boat. It really sucks, since Alice spends most of her time near the edge of the boat. How am I supposed to make a good impression if I'm puking my guts out into the water? Not exactly attractive in the least. Reiko seems to find my situation funny when I talk about it, as he'll smirk and look out the window.



I've been wondering about my companions' choice of weapons. I'm obviously good with a sword, and Alice has two gun holsters on her hips. So what does Reiko do? Is he a black mage…or a white mage? I mean, he's a maester's son! He's bound to know at least a little bit of magic. I guess we'll see once we reach Kilika.



June 21st



“Kilika, Braskus is back!” is what I screamed once we got off the boat. Several people stared at me, while a few girls laughed. Reiko just shook his head at me and Alice had this funny look on her face: like a mixture of embarrassment, humor, and bemusement. I only smiled back at her and followed Reiko.



We found the boat to Luca quickly, and we'll be there in one more day. After that, Alice said we'll be going down Pilgrimage Road (it's real name is the Mi'ihen Highroad), then the Mushroom Rock Road, then we'll stop in Djose. I asked why we're going down the path of the summoners, and Alice replied that her mother went on a similar journey in her younger years before marrying Alice's father. I listened intently the whole time as the three of us sat on the upper deck (surprisingly, my seasickness didn't affect me up there). Reiko looked off to the side, looking like he was bored right out of his mind. I asked Alice more about her family. Questions along the line of “where do your parents live, how are they doing, do you have any siblings, etc.” kept threatening to spill out at the same time, so I only asked once in a while.



Although she hesitated to answer each question, she answered nonetheless. Her parents live near a city called Midgar (which I had no idea existed. Is there such a place in Spira?), and they were doing pretty good, since they were taking care of her five-year-old little brother named Nihhan (thanks to Rikku and Wakka, I know that Nihhan means “Runner” in Al-Bhed). Alice then asked me about my life. I have to admit I had this feeling like a thousand butterflies were swarming about in my guts at hearing her ask, and I knew I was blushing. So I told her about Raini, Mom and Dad, Uncle Wakka and Aunt Lulu, and daily life on Besaid. It was a short explanation, but then again, there's ever much to say about Besaid that catches interest.



After hours of talking, the sun began to go down and Alice went to her cabin to go to sleep, which left me with Reiko. He seemed very interested in the stars that began to pop up the more the sun disappeared. I tried to strike up a conversation about twenty times, but he didn't respond. He's really starting to annoy me. If we're going to be traveling together, he could at least treat me like a friend or something. I mean, our parents used to be married once! Well, before his dad divorced Mom, who later married Dad. So we're like…part brothers or something…ugh, even thinking about that makes my stomach churn. I think I'll be going to bed now.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CaptiainIndianaSolo on February 9, 2007, 12:16:17 PM

CaptiainIndianaSolo on
CaptiainIndianaSoloOOOh, this is sooo good, you gotta write more!!!

KingdomHeartShera on October 11, 2006, 3:44:52 AM

KingdomHeartShera on
KingdomHeartSheraThis is really good. ^.^ The way you mixed FFX and FF7 is a little disorienting, as I sometimes can't tell who you're talking about, but I'll deal.

"Kilika, Braskus is back!" XD Yup, Braskus sure is Tidus's son. Only the offspring of that guy would dare pull a stunt like that. :3

Aliena on June 28, 2006, 10:07:39 AM

Aliena on
Alienaooh... this is good! please write more, pretty please? then again, maybe i'd understand more if i actually beat the stinking game. i'm stuck at stupid seymour, the part right before they enter stupid zanarkand. argh. oh well. nice story. alice's dad is auron, ne? tidus is obviously braskus' dad. seymour is reiko's dad. that's about all i've gathered though.

FFXgirl on June 3, 2006, 9:28:04 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlGREAT story!!! I like it!!! Please write more soon!!!???