Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Mysterious Samurai

This is one of my many fics i started and havent finished if any1 likes it ill continue to write it. If i can I'll put my pics that go with the story on. hope some1 enjoys this... comment plz!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Mysterious Samurai

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Mysterious Samurai
Kenshin walked down the street, Kaoru trudged a few steps behind him. Suddenly a samurai crossed their path and headed in the opposite direction. Kenshin noticed the sword. This was a new era, swords made out of anything other than wood or bamboo were against the law. The samurai seemed to be limping.
"Excuse me sir." said Kenshin as the samurai passed behind them. The samurai paid no attention and continued walking, looking towards the ground. Kenshin turned around and watched the samurai vanish into the bar. Kenshin and Kaoru continued walking to their destination, the market.

*****

The samurai sat down at the bar and ordered a drink then glared over at the group of men gambling in the corner.
Sanosuke was up next to roll the dice. Instead, he walked up to the bar and ordered more sake.
The bartender noticed the samurai's sword, "Boy, you have some nerve." The samurai flashed evil eyes at the bartender. He took the samurai's drink. "Out now, or i call the cops."
The samurai stood up, walked out the door and sat under the window. Sanosuke soon followed. The samurai held his sword up to his neck Sanosuke saw and yelled, "DON'T DO THAT! Theres other options and choices you can make!"
The samurai put the sword down. There was no way the dull blade could kill anyone. Sanosuke walked over and sat next to the samurai. Sano held out his hand, "The name's Sagara, Sanosuke Sagara." The samurai only touched his hand for a moment, retreating from him, still head to the ground. "Michironin." The samurai mentioned softly.
Sanosuke thought for a moment. The samurai had a very unusual name. He noticed the samurai was depressed.
"Wanna go one on one?"
Michironin looked up and smiled...
Sano saw something in those eyes. When he looked into them, he felt like he had known Michironin forever. Suddenly it came to him.... Kenshin.... Those eyes.... This was no ordinary samurai.....
“I’d love to.” Said Michironin. “But, im still a bit weak from my last fight.”
Then Sano knew. “Soooo, why a boys name?”
Michironin’s jaw dropped. “How… How, how did u find out?” she stammered.
“It is your sweet voice and temperment.” Replyed Sanosuke. “So affectionate, so kind.”
“Please, keep this a secret.” She said. I hardly said anything, thought Michironin.
Sanosuke seemed a bit drunk, but not really. Tired, Michironin put her head on Sanosuke’s sholder and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Everlasting_Light on October 18, 2003, 2:14:24 AM

Everlasting_Light on
Everlasting_LightWRITE MORE!!! PLEASE!!!