Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Santa VS The Dementor

Basically what it says....One Christmas Night...Dementor attack...Its ALL in the script...I'm only guessing it belongs in HP...

Chapter 1 - Santa VS The Dementor

Chapter 1 - Santa VS The Dementor


Santa VS A Dementor



I don't own Santa or the Dementor….






Twas the night of Christmas and—well you know the story—ANYWHO…Santa was riding his sleigh home “singing” to the tune of Jingle Bells.

“Ho ho ho, ho ho ho, ho HO ho-hoho-“ Then Santa saw a shadowy thing fly by. He looked about and saw nothing and returned to driving. But then a HUGE Dementor crawled into his sleigh! (GASP!)

“Well hello! Merry Christmas!” spoke Santa smiling (alliteration!). “Say, isn't past your bedtime young man? HO HO!” He laughed. The Dementor replied by wailing.

“You aren't happy are you?”

The Dementor only shrieked.

“Ho ho! Be happy!” smiled Santa.

Again the Dementor shrieked.

“I said be happy! HO!”

Wails came from the Dementor in protest.

“GOD D******! BE F****** HAPPY!” Said Santa as he started strangling the Dementor. Unbeknownst to him, his reindeer were landing near a preschool that was having an open house. As everyone was leaving, they landed and saw what Santa was doing.

Santa stopped a moment after he realized they'd landed.

“Hi kids! Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!” Said Santa. But, one of the kids began to cry, and also unknown to Santa, the kid's dad was a cop and arrested Santa for attempted murder and scaring his precious child…

So who REALLY won? You tell me dude.



And
I personally have no problem with any character in this story…so don't kill me.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment