Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How It All Began

One Hope, A story I made for my fursonna and my two best friends fursonnas!

Chapter 1 - How It All Began

Chapter 1 - How It All Began
(This is not mine, My friend made this)
One peacfull night, while a large pack was sleeping, One of the males was awake! He creeped along stepping on nothing but soft grass and green fallen leaves... He was the third in charge of the 37-thirty-seven member pack, He was the oldest son of the leader. But he dissaperd with in 5-five seconds of walking, in about 4-four minutes a fire started! All the wolfs woke up, The fire was in the pups section of the pack lands! One of the pups, one with yet to have a name urged the other pups to get out and over to the mother(s), She had to carry one that was to scared of the flames to run! When every-one was out, the young pup tried to run, but her foot was caught in a vine! Then she heard the other pups and her family screaming and yelping one by one, then at last it had stopped, she saw her brothers eyes! (The 3-therd in charge) She growled as loud as she could before she passed out in the smoke. She said "B-Bro-Brother, You did this!".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment