Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Group

One Hope, A story I made for my fursonna and my two best friends fursonnas!

Chapter 2 - The Group

Chapter 2 - The Group
(This is not mine, It's my friends story)
The next morning, a wolf that was not from the pack walked in-to the burnt and silent pack land with his ears low, like he had been punished for some-thing he didn't do. He was about 7-seven months old, his ears, tip of his tail and front paws were white with purple spots on them, and the other parts of his body were black. A the same time the young pup that had tried to save the other pups stumbled out of the place where she had passed out the night before. She was a little white pup with sky blue eye's and a indigo/violet S on her snout. She was about 3-three months old, her pure white body was now singed and bleeding! She saw the wolf and growled while scanning over the rest of the area, All she saw was the 7-month-old wolf and a bunch of dead wolfs... But they did not die from fire, they died from her brother! She ran over the the other wolf and whined while looking under neith his snout, She said "Whats wrong, your not hurt! Plus, your not from my pack, so what are you doing here, and why do you have a mark on your sholder, its purple and white, whats your name?!?" The wolf looked up in suprise and said in an astonished but at the same time a little bit of an angry voice "Slow down there kid, I'm not hurt and I'm not from this pack! I just smelled the sent of blood, thats why I came here, also, I've had this mark since I was born! And since you asked, my name is Ichi." . Just then another wolf about the age and size of Ichi apperd and said "Whats going on here! Did you two do this to our neiboring pack!?!" The little white wolf looked up and said "This is my home pack! There was a fire, and well, my brother, well... killed them all." The strange wolf lowened her ears and stuck her tail im-between her legs and whines "Oh sorry about that, My names Sai, and whats your guys names?" The little white wolf said I dont have a name, But this is Ichi!" The Sai looked up and said "Well, I'd like to give you the name of Kiru!, Come on you guys, we need to find a Place to heal Kiru!"... And so the small group/pack walked away to find a-way to heal Kiru's wounds.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment