Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Bad Start

This is the story all you contest winners have been waiting for! n_n enjoy the story!
the chracter copyrights are as follows
Saffron(C) Midniterocks
Onai(C) Sword_dragon
Taxe(C) falkonns_flight
Zayev(C) Fluffy_fan4774

Chapter 1 - A Bad Start

Chapter 1 - A Bad Start
Saffron sat on the muddy ground swinging her tail from side to side, she felt the sting of tears gathering in her sapphire blue eyes. Her father, leader of the great mountain wolf pack was dying. She couldn't sit by his side and watch the last ounce of breath leave his body, it was too painful. Saffron couldn't take her fathers place as pack leadereither for she was a she wolf and was far too young. That night Saffron slipped out and ran away, she wouldn't stay with the pack any longer, she had to find her own life elswhere.
Saffron had been walking for hours, her muddy paws were beginning to tire and she had to find somewhere to rest. A mysterious figure loomed in the darkness of the shadows watching, waiting for it's chance to pounce. Saffron had sensed that something was wrong but she couldn't put her paw on it. As her body became heavier she turned around to go back to a cave which she had spotted a while back. The figure saw it's chance and it jumped on top of Saffron with a thud.
"Get off me!" Saffron cried as the wolf pinned her to the ground, it's blood red eyes staring deep into her. Struggling Saffron lashed out with her claws occasionally hitting the wolf across the face. The wolf grinned evily,
"Saffron, Saffron, Saffron, when will you learn to stay out of trouble?" it growled as it raised it paw high above it's head. As the paw plummeted towards the ground Saffron felt the claws catch on the side of her cheek and dig into her flesh. Saffron's heart thundered. How did the wolf know her name?
"You thought that was bad?" the wolf mocked, "then try this!" the wolf lashed out flinging Saffron into trees and rocks, not stoppng until he was satisfied that she couldn't move. The wolf walked up to her bit her dagerously close to her neck and then left her to die. Saffron managed to see it's tail dissapear around a corner and then her body slumped and everything faded to black.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bisutoboto16 on September 29, 2006, 2:14:10 AM

Bisutoboto16 on
Bisutoboto16:) I did read this before... not sure why i didn't comment :D' So... yeah i nice start, i'm sure ^^P

Midniterocks on September 29, 2006, 2:53:31 AM

Midniterocks on
Midniterocksthankies!

sword_dragon on September 28, 2006, 3:27:07 AM

sword_dragon on
sword_dragonooooooo cant wait for the next bit. .. . . n Onai enterance YAY

Midniterocks on September 29, 2006, 2:05:45 AM

Midniterocks on
Midniterocksthanks and I can assure you you won't be dissapointed!
X3