Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bowser the Bishonen: The Story

(Humor) Bowser is magically turned into a cute bishonen. What will Peach and everyone else say? Will he survive having fan girls? I also posted a picture to go with this story.

Chapter 1 - Bowser the Bishonen: The Story

Chapter 1 - Bowser the Bishonen: The Story
Bowser the Bishonen

It all began one Friday night when Bowser was all alone in his room looking at the stars out the window bored out of his mind. In this lovely Friday night the Koopa castle was practically empty as most of the Koopa Troops were out parting with their friends and significant others but not our favorite Koopa King, even his own subjects never invited him to come along. He didn't care, or at least he pretended not to care. So what if they exclude him from all the fun because they're afraid of having him scare away whatever new friends they might meet. As long as they are back before Monday morning it didn't matter. It was an unspoken law between the Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom that there would be no wars during the weekends, after all everyone needs to take a rest from the routine of King Bowser Koopa kidnapping Princess Peach Toadstool every weekday.

As he stared at the stars he saw a shooting star and made a wish, little did he know what that wish would cause the next day. "I wish I was a cool bishonen then everyone would invite me to their parties and like being around me and maybe even Peach will like me..." He didn't believe the wish would actually be granted and after going to sleep he forgot all about it.

The next morning came and the sun light that came into the room from the open window woke up the King of Koopas. Still half asleep he got out of bed and went to brush his teeth. He took a moment to yawn closing his eyes in the process and half asleep opening the cabinet behind the bathroom mirror in search of tooth paste completely missing the chance to look at his reflection. As he brushed his teeth and started to feel more awake he couldn't help but to have a very strange feeling. Something was different, something was out of place but he just couldn't tell what it was.

When he was done brushing his teeth he place his tooth brush and tooth paste back in their place pushing the cabinet closed as he turned around once again missing his refection in the mirror. Then it happened that he had an itch on his back. Without thinking too much of it he scratched his back making the annoying itch go away that's went the realty hit him. How could he scratch his back with his shell on? "My shell!" He exclaimed in a panicked voice. "It's been stolen! It must have been Mario. Yes, it has to be him, just wait till I find him!" Without taking a moment to realize that being shell less also meant being naked he ran as fast as he could towards Mario's house.

As he ran out the front door of the Koopa Castle Kamek who was feeding the piranha plants in front of the castle saw him. He blinked in confusion wondering what a naked young man was doing in the Koopa Castle in the first place. Wait, that hair, that spiky orange hair like fire, could it be? He had to know for sure so Kamek the Magic Koopa followed the strange young man.

Bowser arrived at the Mario brother's house only to find it close. A note taped to the door read: "Dear future customers you'll pipes will have to wait until Monday because we don't work on Saturdays and Sundays"

'They must be at the Mushroom Kingdom castle' Bowser thought and without a moment to waste he ran to Mushroom Kingdom castle with Kamek following not too far behind.

Still not realizing that he was showing much more than he would want to he ran right into the Mushroom Kingdom castle ignoring the guards telling him to stop. Several female screams where heard and when Kamek came running after him he saw several maids uncurious on the floor after fainting. Finally Kamek made it to the throne room where Bowser was demanding that his stolen shell was returned or next Monday early in the morning he would send out his entire army to declare war on the Mushroom Kingdom.

Everyone in the room, the Chancellor, Mario, Luigi, Daisy who was visiting, Toad and several members of the royal council just stared in disbelief. The first to get over the shock of having a stranger walk into the throne room naked yelling about a stolen shell was Luigi who immediately covered Daisy's eyes with his hands. Kamek tapped the angry young man on the shoulder. "What?" Bowser yelled angrily.

Kamek looked at his eyes because everyone knows that when someone changes species their eyes stay the same. Sure humans could have orange hair but this was the first human Kamek ever saw with eyes as orange as his hair. "It's you isn't it? You're Bowser!" The Magic Koopa said. He had taken care of Bowser since he was practically an egg and after babysitting for so many years he could recognize him no matter what.

"Well of course I'm Bowser! Don't tell me you don't recognize me simply because I don't have my shell!" He said still ignoring the fact that he was no longer a Koopa however with those words another fact came into his mind. 'If I don't have my shell then...' He looked around the room and spotted the curtains on the window. Wishing that Peach had chosen a color other than pink for the curtains he pulled one of them off the window and tied it around his waist. "You could have said something before!" He yelled at Kamek turning bright red. First it was the panic of having his precious shell stolen and now it was the embarrassment of knowing he had run ran all the way to the Mushroom Kingdom naked that kept his mind too occupied to even realize he wasn't a Koopa.

"Have you looked in a mirror?" Kamek asked, before Bowser could answer the rather obvious question, with a wave of his wand Kamek created a large mirror in front of him.

Bowser stared at his reflection with wide eyes, jaw almost touching the floor. "What the... change me back!" He said still not remembering that it was in fact he that wished for this to happen.

"I will try" Said Kamek directing a large portion of magical energy at Bowser, however he did not turn back into a Koopa but his ears where pointy now giving him an elfish look that made him even cooler. "Sorry, looks like there's greater magic at work here" Kamek said.

"What? I can't stay like this! I miss my shell!" Then he ran, he ran all the way back to the Koopa Castle.

"Oh dear..." Kamek sighted. "I sense a temper tantrum on its way" The Magic Koopa said.

Mario who had been quietly watching as his brother wrestled Daisy to keep her eyes covered finally spoke. "Was that really Bowser and if so who did that to him?" The plumber asked.

"I don't know but who ever it was had some powerful magic" Kamek said.

At that very moment Peach came into the castle and greeted everyone with a polite "Good morning" Then she asked the expected question. "Who was that cute red head wearing a skirt that looks like my curtains?" She had seen him running out of the castle and just had to ask.

By now Luigi had stopped trying to cover Daisy's eyes since the new Bowser was gone anyway and after a fan girl squeal Daisy answered the question. "He's Bowser magically turned into a bishonen! Oh and that wasn't a skirt it really was one of your curtains, he borrowed it because he didn't have anything else on when he came" Daisy said.

Peach stared at her for a few moments letting the newly acquired information sink in before screaming. "What?! I missed that? Why did I have to stay up late chatting on the Internet! Why did I have to sleep in today?" Everyone in the room especially Mario gave her strange looks. The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom laughed nervously then cleared her throat. "It's not easy changing species and even if the Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom don't get along very well we must show our support!" With that she quickly ran off to find the bishie.

"I'll come too!" Daisy said following Peach.

"Daisy, wait!" Luigi ran after her.

"Come back here all of you!" Mario said as he too followed.

Meanwhile in the Koopa Castle Kamek was trying to get Bowser to calm down. "I'm sure there's an explanation for this, we'll figure out what's going on and everything will be alright. Now just go get dressed in something other than a pink curtain" Waving his wand he made clothes appear.

Bowser picked up the t-shirt and looked at it. It was light green and had a blue 'I' followed by a red heart above a green shell. "I love shells" He read the pictures' meanings then glared at Kamek. "Thank you for giving me something that reminds me of what I miss the most" He said sarcastically before taking the clothes and going off to another room to get dressed.

"I thought you would like it" Kamek said to no one in particular since Bowser had already left.

He came back wearing the 'I love shells' t-shirt, jeans and boots then sat on the throne which he noticed felt a lot bigger now that he was the size of a regular bishonen. "What am I going to do Kamek, I can't rule the Koopa Kingdom like this" He said staring at the floor. "I probably can't even kidnap Peach!" He realized in horror little did he know that kidnapping wouldn't be necessary.

"It'll be ok, the Koopas still recognize you as their king so don't worry about that, try to look on the bright side" Kamek said trying to cheer him up.

"There is no bright side!" In another temper tantrum he took a deep breath and blew at Kamek who expected to get fried yet the minty freshness did nothing to him.

"On the bright side" The Magic Koopa said. "Your breath actually smells good now" He said jokingly.

"I can't even breathe fire anymore!" Bowser whined.

The doors to the throne room were thrown open and there stood Princess Peach Toadstool smiling a smiled that scared everyone in the room. "Hi" She said in the most natural way. "I'm here to offer my support during this time in which you must adapt yourself to being a different species!" After saying a few more words of encouragement she glomped Bowser.

"Peach get away from him don't forget that's Bowser the evil Koopa that used to kidnap you!" Mario said glaring daggers the new bishonen.

"Daisy that goes for you too, you should keep your distance, I'm saying this for your own safety!" Luigi said.

"Oh, Luigi" Daisy shook her head. "Just look at him, he's harmless now, so cute and pokeable" She said as she poked him. "And cute and pokeable and blue... wait blue? Peach he's turning blue!" Daisy said getting Peach's attention; the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom immediately let him go allowing him to breath. Bowser took a deep breath savoring every last bit of oxygen he could get into his lungs still in shock that Peach had glomped him in the first place.

"Bowser, Bowser!" Lakitu came flying into the room. "There's an angry mob at the bridge! We're trying to keep them out but our defenses won't last much longer!" Everyone gasped.

"What do they want?" Bowser asked.

"They are all girls, fan girls to be specific and they demand that we give them the 'kawaii red haired bishonen', that's what they said they wanted" Lakitu said.

"Bowser, you do realize that humans are more fragile than Koopas and that a mob of rabid fan girls could very well kill you" Kamek warned. Before anyone could say anything else a large group of girls wearing mushroom shaped hats in all the colors of the rainbow ran into the throne room. "To the cloud!" Kamek said as he, Bowser, Peach, Mario, Daisy and Luigi jumped on Lakitu's cloud and flew out a window.

The cloud kept flying lower by the second due to the weight of all the people it was carrying until it could fly no more and it crashed near the Mushroom Kingdom castle. The crazy fan girls had been following them so they ran inside and locked the doors immediately. As he heard the echo of the squeals coming from just outside the door Bowser couldn't help it but to worry about his new fragile existence and wonder how many bones would be broken of they caught him.

"I have an idea!" Kamek said waving his wand to create an image identical to Bowser. "This illusion will drive the crazy girls away and you'll be safe!" The fake Bowser then jumped out a window.

"There he is!" A girl said and soon all of them ran off chasing the illusion that headed in the general direction of the forest, a good place to get lost.

Now that the fan girls were gone there was a moment of awkward and eerie silence until Toad came. "Geno from the Star Road is waiting in the throne room" He said.

So Bowser, Kamek, Peach, Mario, Luigi and Daisy went to the throne room. Geno told them that he had been watching the chaos unfold from the Star Road and thought an explanation would help. "The reason you are this way now is because you wished for it and your wish was granted"

A flashback of the moment of his wish yesterday night replayed in Bowser's mind. "I remember now" He said.

"If it's too much trouble I can undo the wish" Geno said.

"No!" Peach and Daisy said at the same time.

"Yes!" Mario and Luigi said.

"What will it be?" Geno asked.

"No" Bowser said instantly receiving glares from Mario, Luigi and any other male in the throne room.

"Today was kind of fun, more fun than trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom! Besides I'll get used to wearing clothes instead of a shell eventually and I kind of like this new look" He admitted.

"Very well then you shall stay as you are" Geno said. "I must go back to the Star Road now, enjoy your wish and don't forget for all your wishes skip the wells and the fountains because it's the Star Road that will grant it!"

So our story comes to an end. Did the fan girls' obsession die down after a while or do they still stalk the cute red head to this day? Was Peach kidnapped again next Monday or did she willingly decide to go visit? What was Mario's final reaction to this entire situation? How many different shades of blue can Bowser turn when he can't breathe due to severe glomping? Did anyone ever manage to unwish the wish or did he really stayed a bishonen forever? What ever happened to the group of fan girls that got lost in the forest, did they figure out that they were after an illusion and found their way back or do they still wonder around the forest to this day? So many questions remain unanswered but hey, open endings are like that. I have done my part in presenting this very strange situation to you and from here on what happens next is up to the reader's imagination.

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment