Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Truck's Box

(Humor) Seto, Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are trapped in the back of a Kaiba Corp truck transporting Duel Disks. Weirdness and insanity await.

Chapter 1 - The Truck's Box

Chapter 1 - The Truck's Box
The Truck's Box

Today Kaiba Corp was going to send a shipment of Duel Disks to a store in the other side of Japan. Seto Kaiba was personally supervising the procedure waiting for an opportunity to fire someone over the most simple and insignificant mistake. It was like part of his job to fire people and he didn't feel like his job was complete until he did so. Being the workaholic Seto is, he needed to feel like his job was done completely everyday or he would go insane.

Seto decided to inspect the cargo looking for flaws yet every Duel Disk box was neatly placed in top of the other in even piles carefully positioned to maximize the truck's space. Seto examined everything closer almost whishing there was a flaw so he could fire someone over it then he realized that there could be something he could use as an excuse after all. The truck was to leave at 10:00 in the morning exactly and it was almost that time. If the truck didn't move by then he would have a good enough reason to fire someone. He told himself that contrary to what most people said his obsession with firing people among other obsessions, was not unhealthy. He told himself that he was just being a good responsible CEO who only wants the best for his corporation. So he sat down inside the truck to wait excitedly for the wonderful time of the happy firing to come.

Time passed slowly as Seto grew more and more impatient to fire someone but of course he couldn't fire himself. He considered himself to be too cute to be fired not to mention smart, adorable, nice, cool, sweet, yummy and over all perfect. He took a small mirror out of the pocket of his oh so cool anti gravity coat and began to admire his ultimate perfection in it smiling at his reflection. While Seto thought about how incredibly cute he was Yugi who was bored because he had nothing to do, and we all know that having nothing to do is an excellent reason to be bored, had come over for a friendly duel, that deep down he knew would turn into an all out Duel Monsters battle between Seto Kaiba and the Yami of the Millennium Puzzle but he was too bored to be bothered by that little fact. "Kaiba! I was looking for you, why are you sitting in the" He paused for a moment searching for the right word which didn't come so he just blurted out the closest thing. "In the box of a truck?" Yugi paused for a moment again then out of no where pointed at Seto's face and said. "You have blue eyes!" As if it was a big discovery that no one else knew about.

Seto blinked his before mentioned pretty blue eyes as a sign of total confusion. "You found out just now?" The CEO asked in disbelief thinking that by now everyone knew what his eye color was.

"Yeah" Yugi said putting a hand behind his head as all anime characters do in situations like this particular one. "I've never seen you literally eye to eye" He added. "I thought your eyes where purple" Now that Seto was sitting and Yugi was standing they have seen each other for the first time literally eye to eye. Seto rolled his not purple but blue eyes. "It's not my fault you're too tall" Yugi said as the classic anime sweat drop appeared on the side of his head. Before the blue eyed bishonen could comment on the fact that Yugi is too short to see his eye color properly and it's not that he was too tall, Yugi was the first to speak. "Wanna duel?" The Millennium Puzzle holder asked. Of course the cute blue eyes CEO did not refuse but before the duel could start the doors on the back of the truck's box where automatically closed pushing Seto and Yugi inside. They found themselves in complete darkness inside the truck's box as the truck began to move. Loud Japanese rock music could be heard playing from the front of the truck making it impossible for the driver to hear Seto screaming at the top of his lungs that he was fired.

After yelling for a while Seto and Yugi gave up and accepted the fact that they where stuck inside the truck's box until the truck stopped and they where let out given that fact that the truck's box automatic doors could not be opened from the inside. Seto was angry over the fact that he missed the chance of firing someone and he was wasting precious time that he could use to obsessively work. The first thing he would do when he got out of the truck's box was fire the baka truck driver for not checking the box before closing the automatic doors to see if there are any people there and then he would remove all radios from the Kaiba Corp trucks. Not that he didn't like Japanese rock he liked it as much as the next bishonen but he blamed the music for the fact that the truck's driver couldn't hear them, even if the music was not to blame for the fact that the driver couldn't hear them because the box of the truck where the cargo goes, whatever you call that I just call it box, was not only bullet proof but also sound proof because Seto wanted a high tech truck. He did how ever regret not installing an air conditioner inside the truck's box because the temperature was very hot due to the sun heating the metal box of the truck.

"Kaiba it's a little hot in here could you turn on the air conditioner?" Yugi's request remained unanswered and Seto was thankful for the darkness so Yugi couldn't see the panic in his face.

To admit there was no air conditioner was to admit he wasn't high tech enough. Yugi must not know about this embarrassing situation, no one must ever know that his so called high tech trucks didn't have air conditioner in the box even if they did have it in the driver's area. "I don't want to turn on the air conditioner. I'm perfectly fine the way I am" Seto said trying to sound like he meant it but he was really melting alive just like Yugi.

"You'd think Kaiba would put an air conditioner in this thing!" A voice that was not Yugi's or Seto's was heard.

"Why would he put an air conditioner in the truck's box?" A different voice was heard that also did not belong to Yugi or Seto.

"Who is there?!" Seto yelled demanding to know how was in his truck.

"Is that Kaiba?!" The first voice asked.

"Yes, I'm Seto Kaiba, owner of this truck, who are you?!" The voice sounded familiar somehow.

A match was lit and there stood Yami Marik and Yami Bakura. "I am the darkness!" Yami Marik said answering Seto's question from before.

The one holding the match was Bakura. "No I am the darkness!" After that correction he just grinned resisting the urge to carry out his plan of setting the Kaiba Corp trucks on fire but he didn't do it given the fact that he was supposed to be outside of it before doing that. Why was he trying to set the truck on fire? Because he claimed that Yami Marik was stealing his place as the bad guy bishonen and he had to do something bad to get it back. How ever Marik thought the same about Bakura stealing his place as the bad guy bishonen and decided to put dynamite on the Kaiba Corp truck but he forgot to bring matches. So once again the day is saved by... no wait wrong line. So once again they formed an alliance! They where discussing the terms of said alliance behind the piles of Duel Disk boxes when Marik pointed out the lack of air conditioner and that brings us to the present time. The match burned out and the four bishonen who knew they where trapped in the truck's box sat in silence for neither had the energy to do anything else given the current temperature.

The fact that the trip was long became apparent so they occupied themselves by complaining about the heat; all except Seto that is who was still in denial. Yami Bakura and Yami Marik had tried going back to their items and leaving their hikaris to suffer the heat but the golden items had heated even more so they instead materialized in separate bodies. Seto who was the only one who claimed to be fine and that there was an air conditioner he just didn't want to turn it on, was now starting to worry that his precious Duel Disks would melt. By now the others did not believe there was an air conditioner and they just left Seto to his denial of not being high tech enough to put an air conditioner in the truck's box. Yami Marik and Yami Bakura had separated from their hikaris because they thought it wasn't fair that only they suffered this heat even if it was their fault. Yami Yugi aka Atemu came out of the puzzle because it was too hot inside, a lot more than in it had ever been in Ancient Egypt. So we have seven half melted bishies in a truck's box when the truck suddenly stops. The loud Japanese rock music which they had figured out was from a band named Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, one of their favorite bands, to their disappointment stopped, it was bad enough being trapped but being trapped without some good music to listen to was worse. They could hear what was going on outside even if they could not be heard. "Sure I'll give you two a ride" They heard the truck's driver say.

Seto was beyond angry by now not only was he trapped inside his own truck's box but the baka driver was giving random people rides? The seven bishonen who didn't even have the energy to argue with each other as they melted just listened to the conversation going on in the front of the truck. "So you two went on a trip together and didn't take your car because you where afraid your friends would recognize it and you're supposed to be dating in secret?" The driver asked after hearing the guy tell that exact same story. A baka question indeed why did he ask what he was just told? He was so fired.

"That's right!" The guy said and this was followed by the sound of said guy being slapped.

"Big mouth, the reason we didn't take my car was so no one would know but the taxi didn't arrive and if we're not in Domino they'll suspect" A girl said.

"Don't worry Mai they'll never know!" The guy said. So the girl was Mai.

"Quiet Joey, I knew we should have taken my car!" Said Mai, so they where Joey and Mai!

The heat having severely affected the unfortunate seven bishies in the truck's box with their brains being partially melted they begun to sing. "Joey and Mai sitting in a tree KISSING. First comes love, then comes marriage and here they come with a baby carriage, not too big not too small just the size of a candy ball!"

The truck stopped in what felt like too soon because time had passed differently when they started singing. The trip was over and now only the trip back remained. There is no time flow for the melting insane bishonen. "I'll just unload the Duel Disks here and head on back to Domino and I won't tell anyone about you two so don't worry, just don't mention to my boss I gave you a ride" The driver told Mai and Joey as he got off the truck and opened the truck's box to find seven sets of clothes and a lot of water. Some of the water appeared to be trying to speak. The driver, ignoring the fact that it was illogical for water to speak, brought his ear closer to that portion of the water and heard the water say. "You're fired!"

The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thiefchild on July 24, 2006, 7:31:06 PM

thiefchild on
thiefchildhehehe lol *faves*