Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chocolate Parfait

(Humor) When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't.

Chapter 1 - Chocolate Parfait

Chapter 1 - Chocolate Parfait
Chocolate Parfait

Mokuba's Point of View

When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't. The other day Bakura borrowed my chocolate parfait. That is he borrowed it without asking. When I went to get it in the refrigerator it was gone and not too far from there I found Bakura holding the empty cup. I told him not to eat my chocolate parfait ever again and he promised he wouldn't.

The next day I knew I had another delicious chocolate parfait made especially for me by my brother waiting in the refrigerator. Bakura said he wanted to look at it, only look at it so I let him but he ate it. It's not fair that was my special chocolate parfait that Seto made just for me!

I started crying after that and Bakura didn't know what to do. He kept complaining about Seto and Ryou making him baby-sit while they go who knows where to do who knows what. Seto says they're working on Kaiba Corp stuff but Bakura laughed when I told him that. I don't know what's so funny about it, it sounds perfectly normal to me.

The next day I made sure to eat my chocolate parfait before Bakura got to it. He couldn't steal it, I didn't let him. I'm satisfied I finally ate my chocolate parfait all by myself. The coolest part is I did it without having to go crying to my brother about it. Bakura says I do that too often and that I can't do stuff on my own, that'll show him!

When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't. But I guess borrowing a brother to work with is different from borrowing chocolate parfait. But you know what? The strange thing is when ever Bakura ate my parfait he spilled some on his shirt because he tried to finish too quickly and then he smelled like chocolate parfait. When ever Seto returns after working with Ryou I hug him and he smells like chocolate parfait too even if he didn't appear to have any on his clothes. I never figured out why.

The End

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlchemistOfTheMist on November 29, 2006, 7:27:05 PM

AlchemistOfTheMist on
AlchemistOfTheMistOMG! That was great. And and... I know why too!

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on August 30, 2006, 6:08:33 AM

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on
Yami_And_The_Fallen_AngelHAHAHAHHA! O my god that ending was funny! I know why!