Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Destiny Island!

Mike is a boy who grew up on Destiny Island living life without care. What happens when he is called upon by the Keyblade to become the next Kayblade Master!?

Chapter 1 - Destiny Island!

Chapter 1 - Destiny Island!


Disclaimer: We don't own Kingdom Hearts or any songs, or other junk in this fic! So go crawl back into the hole where you came from ya stinking lawyers!



Mike: It's a whole new fic!



Serena: And I'm helping!



Shobu: Don't forget me!



Mike: Now that we've established that let the fic begin!



Serena: R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!



Shobu: And here's the descriptions of the characters:





Mike: Mike is the hero of our story and the son of Sora. He has dark brown straight-combed hair. Wears blue hoodie and blue jeans, has blue eyes and is medium height.



Shobu: Shobu is Mike's cousin and the son of Riku. (Riku married Sora's sister.) Has black straight-combed hair and wears a yellow muscle shirt and blue jeans, has brown eyes and is tall for his age. (The same outfit as Riku when he was his age).



Serena: Mike's cousin and Riku's sister. Has long dark brown hair and wears blue jeans and a red hoodie. She is really nice and has blue eyes.



Selphie: A girl who lives on Destiny Island. Her weapon of choice is a very long jump rope and she wears a yellow t-shirt and a yellow skirt. She has blue eyes and is friends with everyone on the island.



Tidus: An island boy who wears blue jeans with half of the left side torn off and his weapon of choice is a long staff.



Wakka: An island teen that wears blue jeans and a white t-shirt. His weapon of choice is a souped-up volleyball.



Kairi Jr.: Daughter of Kairi. A girl Mike's age who meets up with Mike in the later chapters. She wears purple shorts with a purple skirt covering half of them and a black t-shirt with a while t-shirt over it covering the lower and middle parts of it. She is also a Keyblade master and has blue eyes.





Serena: Now that we've established who everyone is let's get on with the fic!



Chapter One: Destiny Island!



“Morning guys!” Mike yelled to his two cousins Shobu and Serena.



“You're late…again!” Shobu yelled.



“So I overslept, what's the big deal?” Mike said as he tied his boat up.



“The big deal is that we were supposed to work on the boat some more today!” Shobu yelled.



“Alright, sorry…”



“Well it's just good that he's here right?” Serena asked.



“I guess… oh well, I'll see you guys after I gather some more wood!” Shobu ran off to the other side of the island.



“Alright so what else do we need Serena?”



“We need some food can you manage that cuz?” Serena said, smiling.



“Yeah, so I'll see ya!” Mike ran off and started gathering mushrooms, coconuts, and other food needed.



“I'm feeling up to some battles and Selphie's over there!” Mike ran over to the pier.



“Selphie, what's up? You feel up to a battle?” Selphie pulled out her jump rope and accepted.



“Let's go Selphie!” Mike pulled out his Wooden Sword.



“Don't expect me to go easy on you Mike!”



Selphie made the first move by whipping Mike, and then Mike did a three hit combo, then Selphie tried to whip Mike again but Mike hit her rope back at he, stunning her for a second and he followed up with another three hit combo, and Selphie followed up with the whip and Mike countered it once again and finished Selphie off with another three hit combo.



“Game over Selphie! I win!” Suddenly Mike was covered in green light for a second and a voice spoke.



“Level gain! Attack level raised!” And the voice disappeared as soundly as it came.



“Awesome Mike, you gained a level!” Mike had a confused look on his face as Selphie explained it.



“When you earn a certain amount of experience points you gain a level. And when you gain a level you gain a point in attack, defense, max accessories, max equipments, or health power. And each time you gain a level you have to earn more experience to gain another level!” Selphie explained.



“So I would be level two now right?”



“Right!”



“Cool! Maybe I'll challenge Tidus to battle for more experience so see ya!” Mike ran up the ladder and went to the corner where Tidus was.



“Tidus, hey dude!” Mike said.



“Hey what's up Mike?” Tidus stopped swinging his staff for a second.



“What's up is a challenge!” Mike said as he pointed his wooden sword at Tidus.



“You got it Mike!” The two jumped down from the giant tree house and started the battle.



Mike started the battle with a three hit combo and Tidus blocked the third hit and countered with a hard swing, throwing Mike on the ground.



Mike back flipped up and did a hard slash to Tidus and followed up with a three hit combo, knocking Tidus down.



Tidus jumped up and struck tried to hit Mike, but he blocked and did another three hit combo and followed up with a two hit combo, lowering Tidus's health down to the red zone, then Tidus jumped up and smacked Mike on the chest making Mike flinch and Tidus smacked him again then Mike finished Tidus off with a three hit combo.



“Great battle Mike! You actually won!” Tidus said and Mike started glowing green.



“Oh yeah another level!” Mike held his sword up his and the voice spoke again.



“You are now level three… You have upgraded in defense power!” And the voice disappeared.



“Thanks for the battle Tidus! By the way where's Wakka?”



“I think he's over by the secret place nobody knows about.” Mike ran off to find Wakka.



“Thanks Tidus, see ya later!” Mike ran around and after five minutes found Wakka.



“Yo Wakka, feel up to a battle?” Wakka picked his volleyball up and answered.



“You know it! You're going down Mike!” The two took their places on the beach and took battle positions.



“Take this!” Wakka threw his volleyball at a super fast speed and Mike knocked the volleyball right back at Wakka, stunning him, so Mike charged at him and threw a three hit combo, then Wakka smacked Mike in the face with the ball, knocking Mike down then he threw his ball right at Mike, lowering his health down even lower.



“Take this dude!” Mike back rolled and jumped up using his back like a spring and kicked Wakka right in the face and followed up with a three hit combo and ended with a kick to the face.



“You're done for Mike!” Wakka's ball started glowing and he threw it at Mike and he knocked it right back, knocking Wakka down and stunning him, then Mike finished Wakka off with a three hit combo.



“And that's a wrap! Thought you'd win eh Wakka!?” Mike once again started glowing and the strange voice appeared.



“You are now level four! You have upgraded in attack and you now can use Combo Plus!” Mike held his sword up high and the new ability activated within him!



“Ha, ha yes! The Combo Plus ability is mine!” Mike put his sword down.



“Great job brodda, you even might be able to defeat Shobu man!” Wakka patted Mike on the back.



“What you think so? Shobu's like level ten and I'm a level four…”



“You're good you just might be able to beat your cousin!” Wakka pointed at the bit of island Shobu was training on. “He's over there if you wanna fight him brodda!”



“Alright I will!” Mike rushed over to the hut that led to the ladder to the island, and then he ran across it and met up with Shobu.



“Yo Shobu, how's about a battle right here, right now!” Shobu jumped down from the tree trunk he was sitting on and pulled his sword out.



“You want to challenge me!? Alright I accept!” Shobu made the first move by slashing Mike then Mike used his new four hit combo and Shobu fell over and used his back as a spring and kicked Mike then Mike used another four hit combo and then kicked Shobu making him roll instead of kick then Mike followed up with another four hit combo then Shobu got up and jumped up in the air and did a three hit combo on Mike, then Mike countered with his four hit combo and followed up with a kick and another slash, making Shobu's health drop to it's last point and Mike finished Shobu off with a charge hit, knocking Shobu off the island.



“I win Sho!” Suddenly a potion appeared in Mike's pack and he started glowing again.



“You are now level seven! You're health, attack, and defense power is increased, and you now have the ability “Scan”!” Mike raised his sword up high and the ability integrated within him.



“Y-you beat me!? You actually beat me!?” Shobu swam up to the island and threw Mike a paopu fruit.



“You said you wanted one of these?” Mike caught the paopu and had a puzzled look on his face.


”A Paopu fruit is supposed to have mythical powers and when you share one with somebody your destinies become intertwined, and you become part of each others lives no matter what…” Shobu explained.



“So what am I supposed to do with it?”



“Someday you'll thank me. See ya!” Shobu jumped off the island and ran over to the other side of the island.



“Okay… that was strange… oh well, better just throw it in the pack just in case.” Mike opened the small bag on his belt loop and the paopu became as small as an ant, then he closed it.



“Hey Serena!” Mike jumped off the island and ran over to Serena.



“Hey Mike, did you get what I asked for?” Mike opened his pack and a massive amount of food materialized in front of him.



“Does all this count?” Serena had a look of surprise and she looked at Mike with a puzzled look.



“Mike who'd you rob!? I know you'd never work this hard to get all this!” Mike grabbed the back of his head with both hands.



“It was easy the trees are filled with fruit and coconuts!” Mike chuckled and hit Serena playfully.



“You are so weird Mike… but that's why I like you!” Serena hugged her cousin and ran off.



“Where are you going Serena!?” Serena giggled and answered.



“Home silly! We've got to be well rested for tomorrow right!? That's when we set sail!” Serena blew a kiss to Mike and ran over to her boat and sailed home.



“Man, my family is so strange!” Mike walked over to Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie who were training on the beach.



“Hey guys, how about a three on one battle since you definitely can't beat me individually maybe together you can!” The three talked it over and accepted then they took their places on the beach.



“Let's go!” Wakka made the first move and Mike blocked the volleyball right at Tidus then Mike ran by Selphie and slashed her then he used a four hit combo and Tidus and Wakka threw the speedy ball at Mike again and it smacked him right in the face then Tidus smacked Mike on the same place the ball hit then Selphie tried to hit Mike with the jump rope but he hit it back and it tied itself around Tidus and Selphie then Mike used a four hit combo and Mike saw Selphie's health had dropped to it's last point then Mike finished her off with a four hit combo!



“You're done for Selphie!” Wakka threw a super ball and Mike hit it right back at Tidus who was stunned and Mike finished Tidus off with a four hit combo.



“That's two down now one to go!” Wakka tossed a ball at a super high speed and Mike hit it back then it hit Wakka right on the face, knocking him down then Mike used his golf skills to smack Wakka around and Wakka got up then Mike finished him off with a four hit combo.



“Ha, ha, ha! Even when it's three against one you can't win!” Mike started glowing and a potion was placed into his pack.


”You are now level eight! You have upgraded in health!” Mike held his sword up high and a few seconds later he placed it down.



“Man brodda, you got serious skills! Well I gotta go, see ya!” Wakka got up and walked over to his boat and swam off.



“Me too Mike, see ya later!” Tidus jumped into his boat and paddled off.



“Me too dude, see ya!” Selphie winked at Mike and she got into her boat then paddled off.



“I have the strangest friends…” But Serena's right, I do need to get some rest if I'm going to be ready for tomorrow…” Mike hopped into his boat and rowed over to his house.


(That night)



(Thunderclap) A heavy storm had appeared and Mike was tossing and turning in bed.



“The boat! I've gotta go see if it's tied up!” Mike snuck outside and rowed his way to the island and saw the boat tied to the pier.



“Good it's safe… What, who's that going in the secret area!?” Mike ran over to the secret area and saw nothing inside.



“Maybe my imagination?” Suddenly a cloaked figure stood behind Mike.



“Who are you!? Why are you here!?” Mike pointed his wooden sword at the cloaked person and it was knocked right out of his hands.



“This world has been connected… tied to the darkness… you have so very much to learn…”



“Oh yeah!? I'm building a boat to travel to other worlds and gain knowledge freak!”



“Young fool… He who knows nothing can understand nothing…” Mike turned his back for a minute to pick his sword up and the hooded person disappeared without a trace.



“Wha- Where are you!?” Mike walked out and saw a dark, shadowed figure on the island where he and Shobu sparred all the time.



“I wonder who that is… I'd better check it out…” Mike ran over to the island and millions of dark shadow figures came out of the ground and started coming after Mike.


”What the bloody heck are these things!?” Mike swung his wooden sword at the shadowed figures and it swung right through them, then Mike ran for his life towards the island and he finally made it to the island.



“Who are you!?” Mike looked at the person who turned out to be a girl that Mike had never seen in his life.



“Mike…” The girl disappeared and a glowing light emerged from Mike's wooden sword and it turned into the shape of a key.



“Wha- what's this!?” The voice that informed of a new level once again showed up.



“Keyblade…Keyblade…Keyblade…Keyblade…Keyblade…” Mike swung the Keyblade around and it destroyed a shadow.



“What! This key thingy can kill them!? Alright!” Mike started killing off shadows and he noticed a door in front of the secret area.



“What? What's up with that door!?” Cold rain splashed against Mike as he ran towards the door and when he finally got to it the door opened by itself.



“What the- it opened by itself!?” Mike ran through the door and when he got to the room he noticed a large door in it.



“I know for a fact that wasn't there before!” Mike slashed at the door and a force pushed Mike back to the back of the room and the mystery girl appeared again.



“Who are you!?” The girl was forced pushed her in Mike's direction and as she collided with him she disappeared as quick as she came.



“Who is that!?” Mike ran out of the secret area and saw a dark swirling over the chunk of island where he sparred all the time.



“I should just walk away but something tells me that I should go over there…” Mike ran over to the hut and ran through, ran across the bridge and as soon as he entered the island's atmosphere it was disconnected from Destiny Island and it hovered in the air.



“Ahh! What the heck is happening!?” A giant shadowed figure appeared before Mike and it slammed it's fist into the ground, summoning shadow creatures from the dark vortex it created in the ground.



“Guess I'm stuck… But how do I defeat that!?” Mike remembered what his karate teacher taught him about the upper facial region couldn't be trained to defend itself so he took the Keyblade and did a four hit combo on the giant's face.



“Oh yeah, due to my scan ability I can see that he's got a good dent in his health after that assault!” The giant picked it's mighty fist up and slammed it back down summoning more shadows and Mike killed them off then attacked the darkside heartless's face again and followed up with a four hit combo to it's arm taking a big chunk to the darkside's health bar.



“Looking a little tired there ugly! Maybe this will teach you to mess with me!” Mike slammed his Keyblade into the darkside's face and followed up with a four way combo then the darkside slammed its mighty fist into Mike, taking a big chunk out of his health.



“Darn it! I'm not losing this battle for anything! Mike used a flurry of combos taking hits along the way but finally took the darkside down!



“Now you won't mess with me!” The darkside was sucked into the dark swirl in the air and Mike was sucked into the vortex.



“Noooooooo!” All Mike could see was darkness…eternal darkness…



Two hours later Mike woke up and saw that he wasn't at Destiny Island… he was in a town that he had never seen before in his life!



Author's Notes:



Mike: Well that's the conclusion of chapter one!



Serena: I was in it! ^.^!



Shobu: No duh we were the ones writing it!



Serena: What, you saying I'm stupid!?



Mike: Will you two shut up!? We have to talk to the reviewers!



Shobu: I guess you're right!



Serena: Alright… so did you all like the new chapter?



Mike: We hope you did because we're all about the reviewers! (And writing fics is fun^.^!)



Shobu: Well we better shut up and get on with it…



Serena: R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy ^.^!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shamoline on February 8, 2005, 1:22:31 AM

shamoline on
shamolinewow....okayyyyyyyy. this was interesting,but it took up my whole 4th period to read it. Mike sounds really cool, but not really realistic. it proboably isnt suposed to sound realistic. god dangit! why didn't i just say ggod job instead of just rambiling.....