Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Traverse Town!

Mike is a boy who grew up on Destiny Island living life without care. What happens when he is called upon by the Keyblade to become the next Kayblade Master!?

Chapter 2 - Traverse Town!

Chapter 2 - Traverse Town!


Disclaimer: We don't own anything!



Mike: We're back!



Serena: Hi guys!


Shobu: In this chapter Mike is in Traverse Town and he meets up with old friends, and old enemies!



Serena: Don't tell them stupid!



Shobu: Whose stupid!?



Serena: You!

Mike: Guys for the last time, shut up!




Serena: Alright…



Shobu: We don't have to… hug do we?



Mike: YES! (Serena and Shobu hug)



Serena: Can we get on with the story!?



Shobu: R&R, No Flames, And Enjoy!



Chapter Two: Traverse Town!



Mike walked around Traverse Town trying to find out what to do.



“Umm, excuse me miss but where are we?” Mike asked a girl in a pink dress.



“We're in The First District! My name's Aereth!” Aereth shook Mike's hand and smiled.



“Thanks… Umm is there a place to rest around here?”



“Sure, right over there!” Aereth pointed to a shop.



“Umm, thanks… Aereth…” Mike walked over to the accessory shop and went through the giant double doors.



“Hi welcome to my shop and… Oh by the look of you kid I'd say that you aren't a paying customer…” Cid said frowning



“Hey, the name's not kid, it's Mike!”



“Alright, alright, Mike! What do you want!?”



“A place to sit down for a minute?” Cid thought for a moment.



“Alright… By the way, I'm Cid! Nice to meetcha kid!” Mike and Cid shook hands and Mike sat on the couch.



“By the way gramps, what's the name of this town?” Mike asked.



“This here be Traverse Town! And just so's you know… MY NAME IS CID NOT GRAMPS!”



“Hey, could you yell any louder!? I can still hear out of this ear!” Mike joked.



“Hey, watch yer mouth kid, whose letting you use the couch!?”



“Alright, sorry…” About five minutes later Mike got up.



“Well I'd better go Cid, see ya around!” Mike left the shop and as soon as he left a tall man stood before him.



“There is nowhere you can run… The heartless will find you no matter where you go… So long as you wield the Keyblade…” The person was wearing black leather pants, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacked. The person showed his gunblade, challenging Mike to battle.



“Alright, you want a battle you got one!” Mike materialized his Keyblade in his hands and charged after the man, and then the man used his gunblade to crosslash Mike as he charged by.



“You're good… But not good enough!” Mike did a four hit combo on the man and followed up with his own crosslash, knocking the man down.



“I'm not losing!” The man shot a silver ball at Mike with his gunblade then got up and slashed at Mike. Mike countered with a four hit combo and followed up with another crosslash and then a kick to the face.



“It's over!” The man took his gunblade and shot another silver ball and followed up with a crosslash, knocking Mike down.



“This is it!” Mike activated a four hit combo and followed up with a flurry of slashes and finished with a crosslash.



“You're better than expected kid!” The man crosslashed Mike and followed up with another slash, then Mike countered with a double four hit combo and followed up with a quick trip and a slash and run.



“Ha, looks like you're not as good as you expected dude!” The man jumped back up and charged at Mike, crosslashing him in the process, and both of them down to their last point.



“Here we go!” Both of them crosslashed each other.



“Now you're gonna…” Mike passed out on the cold, hard ground and a girl showed up.



“Aww you're slipping Squall!” The girl was named Yuffie. She wore short green jeans and a green tank top (I think).



“I told you, the name's Leon…” Yuffie picked Mike up and she walked to the hotel in second district, Leon eliminating heartless along the way.



About twenty minutes later Mike woke up to find himself in the red room with Yuffie staring right at his face.



“Ahh, where am I!?” Mike tried to materialize his Keyblade but Leon let it sit on the wall.



“Hey calm down kid, I'm Yuffie and this is Squall!”



“It's Leon! Leon's my name!” Yuffie had a smirk on her face.



“I know that it's just fun teasing you (Giggle)!” Mike shook his head.



“Umm, hi Yuffie, I'm Mike…”



“Hope Leon didn't smack you too hard Mike!” Yuffie put her arm around Mike, lightly hugging him making Mike blush.



“Your Keyblade's right here when you decide to go to the Third District to fight the boss heartless there…”



“Wait, what's this about a boss!? I didn't ask to fight it!”



“The Keyblade chooses it's master dude and it chose you!” Yuffie said.



“What!? Why'd it choose me I didn't want this!” Tears came to Mike's eyes but didn't fall.



“Once the Keyblade chooses it's master you're stuck with it kid… so quit the baby stuff and fight like a man! You beat me so I now can see why you're the chosen one… I know this is so much to take in but you'll have to get used to it…” Leon said.



“Aww leave the poor guy alone Leon he's been through rough times…” Yuffie hugged Mike to comfort him.



“It's okay Yuffie… Leon's right, I have to get up and fight!” Mike picked his Keyblade up and held it high. “The Keyblade chose me for a reason and I'm going to use that choice wisely!”



“Good now that you're spirits are up let's…” A soldier heartless smashed through the window and Leon smacked it right back out with the gunblade.



“Mike get to the Third District and defeat the source of all these heartless! I'll clear First District out!” Leon, Yuffie, and Mike jumped out of the hotel, then Leon and Yuffie ran off to the First District while Mike fought off heartless in second district.



“Take this ugly freaks!” Mike killed off over thirty heartless and realized that he wasn't going to defeat them all so he ran around second district killing heartless on the way. When he finally found the door to third district a giant large body heartless was guarding it.



“Yo ugly!” Mike hit the heartless but his Keyblade bounced right off the large body.



“Darn it, what to do… Wait his back doesn't have any fat, it's not protected!” Mike jumped over the heartless and used his new crosslash and a four hit combo to eliminate the large body. After it was defeated Mike started glowing and he was informed of a new level.



“You are now level ten… You have increased in attack power and learned Strike Raid!” Mike wondered why he jumped two levels then he remembered glowing right before he passed out at Leon and a voice saying nine and health.



“So that's how…” Mike raised his Keyblade and the new ability fused with him.



“Oh yeah!” Mike opened up the door to third district and he walked to the middle of the area, causing a swarm of shadow heartless to appear.



“These are just too easy!” Mike started smashing shadows around and finally killed them all off.



“I stand corrected… These are way too easy!” Suddenly a giant floating armor heartless appeared before Mike and swiped him hard.



“So ya wanna play hardball huh!? Go Strike Raid!” Mike's Keyblade started glowing and he tossed like a boomerang nine times then he charged up and threw the Keyblade once again at the guard armor, eliminating the two hands and taking a big chunk of health from the armor.



“Take that and this!” Mike used a four hit combo on the armor and followed up with a crosslash to the chest plate.



“This thing is just too…” The guard armor stomped on Mike and charged up a rainbow beam in the lower chest plate and shot Mike straight on the stomach.


”(Gasps for air) So you want… to take this to the next level freak!?” Mike charged the guard armor and started with a crosslash, then a flurry of four hit combos, then finished off with a full power Strike Raid.



“Well there goes the rest of my magic, now I can't use Strike Raid again…” Mike struck the final blow to the guard armor by using a final crosslash.



“And that's that!” The guard armor dismantled itself and disappeared into thin air and Mike raised his Keyblade up in the air and a keychain called Brave Warrior attached to Mike's Keyblade.



“Oh yeah!” Mike looked around and saw a secret door that led to first district and tried to open it but it was locked.



“Crap!” Mike looked around and saw a lock that the Keyblade fit in perfectly and unlocked the way to first district where Leon, Yuffie, and Aereth were waiting for him.



“Hey guys, I beat the leader of Traverse Town!” Mike ran over to the three and hugged them.



“Good job Mike… You defeated the Guard Armor…” Leon said.



“And you're safe! Not a scratch on you!” Yuffie said cheerfully.



“No doubt that you could do it Mike!” Aereth said.



“Now you will have to travel to other worlds and lock them up with the Keyblade…” Leon said.



“Also before you go, this is from the three of us!” Yuffie placed 100 munny in Mike's hands.



“And this is from me.” Aereth gave Mike a Hi-Potion.



“And this is from Leon!” Yuffie gave Mike an Ether.



“Thanks so much guys! But how do I get to other worlds!?” Just as Mike said this Cid showed up and threw a key to Mike.



“What am I supposed to do with this!?”


“It's the key to a gummy ship, what else!?” Cid pointed to where the gummy ship was.



“Uhh thanks! I guess I'd better go to the next world right?”



“Right. And along the way you'll gain more keychains that increase the power of your Keyblade and the shape of it, therefore infusing you with more powers then ever before…”



“Thanks for the info Leon, as soon as I lock up two worlds I'll come back to visit you guys!” Mike said.



“Oh and before you go here's a new magic spell and a new ability for your collection!” Yuffie empowered Mike with the magic spell Fire and the ability “Dodge Roll”.



“Thanks so much guys! I'll see ya later!” Yuffie pecked Mike's cheek, causing Mike to blush lightly.



“Wait, where's the ship again?” Cid pointed to where the ship was and Mike raced towards the gummy ship, en route to Wonderland!



Author's Note:



Mike: Yippie! Another chapter finite'



Shobu: I actually liked it!



Serena: And another chapter's on the way ^.^!



Mike: Next time Mike travels to Wonderland and gains more friends and enemies!



Shobu: So goodnight, and Godspeed!


Serena: R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment