Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wonderland!

Mike is a boy who grew up on Destiny Island living life without care. What happens when he is called upon by the Keyblade to become the next Kayblade Master!?

Chapter 3 - Wonderland!

Chapter 3 - Wonderland!


Disclaimer: We don't own anything losers!



Mike: We're back again with chapter three!

Serena: And Shobu's not here to help with this chapter…




Mike: Oh well, we'll write this chapter without him ^.^!



Serena: Okay! Now let's get on with it!



Mike: R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!



Chapter Three: Wonderland!



Mike set coordinates for the next world and the ship sped up to hyper speed!



“Let's go!” Mike sat at the control booth and shot all heartless shops along the way, taking any gummy blocks along the way. After ten minutes he arrived at Wonderland and he was teleported inside Wonderland!



As soon as Mike landed on the save portal a white, talking rabbit ran by him.



“I'm late! Oh my fur and Whiskers, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!” The rabbit ran into a tiny hole in the wall and Mike spotted a door and he went through it.



“Whoa, everything's so small around here!” Mike crouched down and looked at the small door and the doorknob spoke.



“No, you're just simply too big!” Mike jumped back and poked the doorknob.



“Quit that! If you want to get smaller try that bottle on the table!” Mike got up and a table appeared right in front of him, causing Mike to jump back again and he landed on the visible part of the purple bed and it slipped into the wall, revealing another door.



“What the! Man everything here is screwed up!” Mike walked over to the table and drank the bottle, causing him to shrink to a tiny size.



“Whoa, I'm tiny!?” Mike saw the hole in the wall and decided to walk through it. When he did he saw a court in session and a fat queen residing.



“I sentence you Alice to death for attempt at my heart!” The queen pointed a finger at Alice and the cards got their spears ready.



“I did nothing wrong! Just because you're the queen doesn't mean you have to be so, so mean!” The queen ordered the beheadment of Alice and Mike ran in front of Alice.



“Hold it right there queenie!” Mike readied his Keyblade and the cards readied their spears.



“I know who the real culprit is!”



“And just who would that be young man!?” The queen smirked at Mike.


”Yeah, it was the hear…” Mike stopped himself because he remembered that he had to retain the world order.



“Umm, it was… someone who isn't classified…” The queen had a puzzled look on her face and then smirked.



“Evidence… If you can give me proof of who committed the crime I'll let Alice go… until then Alice shall be locked away!” The cards tried to grab Alice but Mike slashed them off of her and grabbed her hand.



“Alice comes with me! I can't trust you queen of hearts!” The queen scratched her chin for a second.



“Alright… But if you kidnap her we will find you boy!” Mike nodded and the two wandered off into the next area of Wonderland.



“Umm, not to sound ungrateful but who are you?” Mike smiled at Alice.



“My name's Mike. And the real culprit are those things over there!” Lots of soldier and shadow heartless popped up from the ground and Mike slashed them all into oblivion.



“You okay Alice?” Alice had a surprised look on her face as Mike de-materialized the Keyblade.



“You should know this place better than anyone right Ali…” A purple cat suddenly appeared and interrupted Mike.



“Hello, I'm the Cheshire Cat! And it's me to trust if you want the evidence needed to go on to the next world! The cat threw a purple box at Mike and disappeared as soundly as it appeared.



“Should we trust a cat Alice?” Mike looked at the box in a puzzled way.



“That's the Cheshire cat, he's totally trustworthy!”



“Alright Alice, if you say he's trustworthy then I trust him too!”



“Oh before we go we should celebrate our unbirthdays in the tea party room!” Alice said as she grabbed Mike's wrist and led him to the tea party garden.



“Umm, what's an unbirthday? Mike asked confused.



“Well you have one birthday in a year and the rest are un-birthdays!” Mike and Alice sat down at the giant table and a potion, hi-potion, mega potion, elixir, ether, and megalixer appeared in Mike's pack!



“Whoa! Thanks for taking me here Alice!” Alice smiled at Mike.



“You're very welcome Mike!” Alice hugged Mike and then they enjoyed cake and tea.



“I suppose we'd better get going huh Alice?”



“Yes I suppose…” The two of them walked out of the garden and tons of heartless appeared.



“Stay back Alice I'll protect you!” Mike materialized his Keyblade and used his Strike Raid all ten times and killed off all the heartless in the room.



“Thank you Mike!” Mike de-materialized his Keyblade.



“You're welcome Alice, anything for a friend!” Mike smiled and the two walked back into the courtroom.



“Time's up kid! You'd better have the evidence or it's off with Alice's head!” Mike materialized the box and opened it to reveal a heartless that disappeared as soon as it appeared.



“What the bloody heck was that!?” Mike smirked at the queen.



“That's the real culprit queenie!” The queen looked outraged at Mike.



“Cards, grab Alice, place her in the cage!” The cards grabbed Alice and put her in a cage and towers appeared out of the ground and the cards turned the pulleys on them to raise Alice high off the ground.



“Help me!” A curtain was placed over the cage.



“Attack the boy now!” The cards charged at Mike as he materialized his Keyblade.



“Stand back cards! Now watch this magic trick, I'll make all the cards go bye-bye!” Mike charged at the cards and knocked them out, then attacked a tower with a four hit combo, then the cards got up and Mike was surrounded by cards!”



“Watch this, I'll burn some cards into oblivion, FIRE!” A fireball shot out of the Keyblade and knocked three cards down then Mike attacked the tower with a crosslash and a four hit combo, destroying it!



“Attack him!” Mike noticed that they only attacked when ordered so Mike found a weakness, he attacked the queen and she was flipped facedown, revealing her heart underwear and causing the cards to rush to her aid.



“I see London, I see France, I see a destroyed tower!” Mike used Strike Raid and destroyed another tower! The queen got back up and ordered to attack at all cost!



“Not today freaks!” Mike rushed the last tower and used a flurry of four hit combos and finished it off with a crosslash!


“Take that!” Mike spun his Keyblade around and placed it over his shoulder in triumph.



The cage fell to the ground and when the curtain lifted Alice was gone!



“What'd you do with Alice!? Don't test my patience queen where is she!?” Mike aimed his Keyblade at the Queen of Hearts.



“We didn't do anything! Cards, find her!” All the cards ran into the garden and Mike stood there, angry.



“Wait! The Cheshire cat might be in that room with the talking doorknob, he'd know where Alice is!” Mike ran into the first room that he was in and the Cheshire cat appeared.



“Hello, hello! I see that the trial is over!”



“Alice was kidnapped cat where is she?” The cat had a puzzled look.



“She is here, there, and nowhere! She is gone without a trace!” The cat threw a blue orb that integrated with Mike.



“You now know Blizzard! And now the heartless is here!”



“What!?” The Cheshire cat disappeared and a giant heartless called Trickmaster appeared in front of Mike!



“That stupid cat, he set me up!” Mike materialized his Keyblade and activated Strike Raid and hit the Trickmaster ten times then followed up with a crosslash and finished with a four hit combo.



“Dumb heartless!” The Trickmaster hit Mike with a powerful kick and punched him then Mike countered with a crosslash and a flurry of four hit combos. The Trickmaster swiped at Mike and he blocked it with his Keyblade and after countering he used a crosslash and activated Strike Raid to finish the Trickmaster off!



“Take that stupid!” The Trickmaster disappeared and Mike started glowing as he gained a level!”



“You are now level twelve!” You have increased in attack, and health and you now know air combo plus!” Mike raised his Keyblade high and the ability integrated within him!



“Score another for Mike!” Mike twirled his Keyblade and de-materialized it.



“Time to go to the next world! And Alice… I swear I'll find you!” Mike ran over to a save point and was teleported to the gummy ship.



“Time to kill some heartless ships!” Mike activated the gummy ship and activated hyper speed! Mike shot all heartless ships in his way and picked two blueprints up and got a lot of gummy blocks on the way!



Authors Note's:



Mike: Another chapter accomplished!



Serena: And there's more on the way!

Shobu: And Mike'll meet up with his fighting partner!




Mike: You'll be surprised who it is and her weapon!


Serena: Don't blow the whole thing for our reviewers!

Shobu: Yeah Mike!




Mike: Sorry…



Serena: It's okay don't feel bad! (Hugs cousin)



Shobu: Well we better go!



Mike: R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment