Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Deep Jungle!

Mike is a boy who grew up on Destiny Island living life without care. What happens when he is called upon by the Keyblade to become the next Kayblade Master!?

Chapter 4 - Deep Jungle!

Chapter 4 - Deep Jungle!


Disclaimer: We don't own any friggin thing losers!



Mike: It's the next chapter!



Serena: And this chapter is where Mike meets his fighting partner!



Shobu: You gave the secret away!



Mike: I did that last chapter and you forgot!?



Serena: Sorry about that ^.^!



Shobu: Anyway R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!



Chapter Four: Deep Jungle!



Mike arrived at the Deep Jungle and was immediately transported to the tree house where Sabor the tiger was residing! As soon as Mike arrived Sabor attacked and Mike defended himself by using a four hit combo to knock Sabor against the tree house then Sabor slashed Mike and bit him, causing Mike to fall to his knees then he got up and used crosslash and activated Strike Raid and hit the tiger ten times then followed up with an aerial four hit combo and finished with a regular four hit combo, knocking the tiger out!



“Take…that…stupid…tiger…” Mike was on the floor, blood was trickling down his knee and Mike could barely move when Sabor got back up and lunged at Mike when a man in only a loincloth jumped through the window and defended Mike with his long spear, then the tiger fled leaving Mike and Tarzan in the tree house.



“Lucky… I have these potions…” Mike threw a potion up in the air and he was instantly healed!



“Umm, thanks for saving me…” Tarzan looked at Mike puzzled to see a person like him.



“Me…Tarzan…”



“Well I'm Mike!” Tarzan signaled Mike to follow him and he jumped off the tree house.



“So… I'm supposed to jump off a tree house? Well here goes…” Mike jumped off the tree house and landed in a small area with a giant hollowed out tree trunk and Tarzan jumped through the tree trunk.



“This is too strange… but if I have to…” Mike jumped through the tree trunk and he landed on a super long tree trunk.



“Oh yeah, I land on that slope there and I'll be able to surf right down this trunk!” Mike materialized his Keyblade and shot a fireball to send him back just enough to land on the slope, then he slid all the way over the trunk and when he got to the end he landed in a campsite where Tarzan was waiting.



“Hey Tarzan, where are we going!?” Tarzan grunted and went inside the tent, motioning Mike to do the same.



“Guess we're going inside a tent…” Mike went inside the tent and a young woman, a professor, and a full-grown man, clean-shaven.



The young woman bent over to match Mike's height.



“Hello…my name…is Jane…”



“Umm, hi I'm Mike nice to meet you!” Mike smiled at the group of people staring at him.



“Ah, so you know English!” The professor exclaimed.



“So it's safe to say that you're not Tarzan's relative…” Mike had a puzzled look on his face.



“Allow me to explain. Tarzan was raised in the jungle by gorillas and we just recently took him in and started teaching him English.” The grown man explained. “By the way, I'm Clayton.” Mike shook hands with Clayton.



“Well we were about to show Tarzan some slides but I can't seem to find them, I must have dropped them outside accidentally…”



“No problem, I'll go get them for you!”



“Okay, thank you.” Mike ran out of the tent and searched around and eventually found the slides and returned to the tent.



“Hey Jane, these yours?” Mike threw the slides to Jane and she caught them.



“Thank you so much! Now I'll just put these here and, there!” The slides started rolling and Tarzan looked amazed at the things he learned.



“Well Tarzan, can you take us to the gorillas? Do you understand?” Tarzan looked amazed and finally spoke.



“I…understand… but Kerchak's permission needed…”



“Who's Kerchak?” Jane asked.



“Obviously Kerchak is the leader of his group of gorillas. I shall accompany him to make sure of his safe return…” Clayton said, smirking.



Tarzan accepted and the two left to the gorilla valley.



“Hey I'll be back I'm just going for a walk for a minute, see ya!” Mike walked over to the next area and when he entered a young girl about his age was being chased by Sabor.



“Get off her Sabor!” Mike drew his Keyblade out and did a four hit combo, knocking Sabor against the rocks.



“You got totally lucky last time Sabor but I'm going to win this time!” Mike charged at the tiger and crosslashed him and followed up with a four hit combo, and ended with a Strike Raid.



“Wow… This kid is good!” The girl said while Mike finished up with his four hit combo, making Sabor flee.



“You okay?” Mike noticed the wound on her arm and he used a potion to heal her.



“Thanks kid!”



“You're welcome, and the name's Mike!” Mike de-materialized his Keyblade.



“Mine's Kairi Jr., but call me Kairi!” The two shook hands.



“So you're also a Keyblade master huh?” Kairi materialized her own Keyblade. It looked the same as Mike's but the blade was gold and the handle was silver.



“What!? I thought I was the only Keyblade master around nice to meet you!” Mike hugged Kairi in excitement to meeting another Keyblade master.



“So you're also trying to seal the doors to all the worlds too right?” Kairi asked as she de-materialized her Keyblade.



“Yup! I already sealed Wonderland up!” Mike said as he de-materialized his own Keyblade.



“I would have killed that tiger but he got an early lead and I couldn't concentrate on materializing my Keyblade…” Kairi looked down in failure and Mike put a hand on her shoulder.



“It's okay Kairi, once you get enough practice you'll get it down!”



“Thanks Mike, but for now I'll just keep it out just in case!” Kairi stepped back and materialized her Keyblade.



“Look, I know we just met and all but… how about we go traveling together?” Mike had a worried look on his face but Kairi smiled.



“That sounds awesome! I was going to ask you the same thing but I was worried that you would turn me down!”



“Then it's settled! To new friends, and allies!” Mike materialized his Keyblade and they both put their Keyblades against each other's.



“Let's go, Sabor is somewhere around…” Mike was interrupted by a gunshot then a rumbling.



“What was that!?” Just as Mike spoke lots of powerwild and bouncywild heartless popped out of the ground and started attacking.



“Get ready Kairi, looks like the heartless finally showed up!” Mike activated Strike Raid and killed half of the heartless and Kairi activated Sonic Blade, charging around at a wicked speed, destroying the rest of the heartless.



“One more!” A strange heartless appeared and Mike swung at it but it dodged easily.



“What!? Alright Kairi let's tag team, Strike Raid and Sonic Blade combo!” Mike and Kairi held hands and Kairi activated Sonic Blade while Mike used Strike Raid; therefore Mike's Keyblade ricocheted everywhere while Kairi slashed everywhere, but even with their tag team tactics they still didn't kill the heartless.


”Dang it! There must be a weakness!” Mike thought of what to do and he finally thought of a strategy.



“Wait! Kairi, he may be fast but from what my scan ability tells me is that he'll go down with one attack so split up!” Mike and Kairi split up to different parts of the area and started swinging as fast as they could but they still didn't hit it.



“Mike, I've got a plan! Swing me to where the heartless is and you run to the other way!” Mike rushed over to Kairi and grabbed her leg then swung her around and let go in the direction that the heartless was and Mike ran the other way. The heartless sped over to the other side to dodge Kairi and met up with Mike's Keyblade!



“And that's over!” The heartless disappeared and in its place was a keychain called Speed Demon.



“Here you go Kairi, you keep this!” Mike tossed the keychain to Kairi and she looked at Mike puzzled.



“Why'd you give it to me, you're the one who killed the heartless!” Kairi was about to give the keychain back to Mike but he refused it.



“I've already got Brave Warrior, besides it helps concentration in materializing your Keyblade and it bestows a lot more attack power upon you and it gives you tons more defense power!”



“You'll really let me have it!? Thanks so much!” Kairi took the keyring that was on the keychain and placed it on the Kingdom Key's keychain then it appeared right next to the Kingdom Key keychain.



“You're totally welcome Kairi!” Mike smiled at his new friend.



“Well we'd better find the source of the rumbling right?”



“That's right! That rumbling caused heartless to appear so we need to find the source!” Mike and Kairi ran back to the camp and met up with Jane.



“Hey Jane we're back!”



“Hello Mike! And who is this?” Jane asked.



“This is my new friend and fighting partner Kairi!” Mike said as he placed an arm around Kairi and she did the same.



“Nice to meet you Kairi, I'm Jane.”



“Same here, by the way do you know where the rumbling came from?” Jane looked puzzled.



“No I'm sorry but I have no idea where it came from… maybe the tree house?” Mike immediately remembered the tree house but Kairi landed in the campsite instead so she didn't know about it.



“Alright, thanks Jane!” Mike and Kairi ran out of the tent and went over to the Hippo Lagoon then climbed up the vine leading up to the vines.



“Kairi, you sure that you can handle jumping from vine to vine like that?” Kairi looked down in fear.



“W-well I've never told anyone this but I'm afraid of heights…”



“That's alright Kairi, just hang onto me and I'll get us over to the tree house!”



“You sure Mike? You won't drop me will you!?”



“Of course not Kairi! I wouldn't drop you if it kills me!” Kairi got up on Mike's back and Mike started jumping from vine to vine until he got to the end and Kairi got back off.



“What'd I tell you Kairi I would never drop you!”



“Thanks Mike!”



“No problem Kairi! What are friends for?” Kairi softly hugged Mike and they both climbed up the vine ladder that led to the pathway to the tree house.



“Let's go!” They both ran up to the tree house and saw Clayton aiming his gun at a gorilla!


“What the heck are you doing!?” Mike materialized his Keyblade and smacked Clayton in the head, causing him to shoot the roof accidentally and the gorilla ran away.



“What the blazes are you doing Clayton!?” Kairi yelled.



“You even look at any gorilla again Clayton and I will personally make sure that you're done for!” Mike yelled as he pointed his Keyblade at Clayton.



“Okay, okay… I'll stay away…” Clayton jumped off the ledge and went straight to the campsite.



“I don't trust that dude… What do you say Kairi can he be trusted?” Kairi thought for a minute and then materialized her Keyblade.



“Nope, now we need to get to the campsite before Clayton!” Mike and Kairi jumped off the ledge and then jumped through the tree trunk and surfed the vine that led to the camp.



“Clayton's been here alright… everything's trashed!” Kairi said as they ran into the tent to find Tarzan, Jane, and Terk there.



“Guys what happened here!?” Kairi exclaimed.



“Clayton was here… he trashed everything and headed for the cliffs…” Jane said sadly.



“Then we'll kick his butt!” Just as Mike and Kairi were about to leave Tarzan stopped them.



“Tarzan go too!” Tarzan said.



“Alright, we'll need all the help we can get against him!” The three headed out and towards the cliffs where Clayton was waiting.



“Clayton you jerk! We're here to beat the living crap out of you!” All three of them charged Clayton and Mike activated the four hit combo and followed up with crosslash. Then Kairi used Strike Raid and Tarzan struck Clayton with his twirling spear ten times.



“Well, well… I admit defeat… never!” Through the cliff an invisible opponent known as Stealth Sneak appeared and struck all three of them.



“Crud! How do we beat something invisible!?” Kairi exclaimed and Tarzan twirled his spear and struck Stealth Sneak ten times.



“Of course, Tarzan was raised by apes so his sense of smell is better than ours!” Mike said.



Kairi looked around and saw that one area was different that the others. “Mike, that area is a little different than others see?” Mike looked around and noticed the area that was different.



“Ha! Alright Kairi, you and Tarzan take down Stealth Sneak and I'll handle Clayton personally!” Mike charged at Clayton and he was shot by Clayton's gun, knocking a huge chunk of hp out of Mike, then Mike charged once again and successfully did a four hit combo and followed up with crosslash and finished his combo with a spinning tornado strike, taking most of Clayton's heath off.



“Take this!” Kairi activated an aerial Sonic Blade and hit ten times then used a three hit combo and finished her combo chain with an uppercut with the Keyblade. Tarzan hit with his twirling spear then he jump-sliced Stealth Sneak leaving him with half hp.



“You're finished Clayton!” Mike charged at Clayton dodging the continuous bullet shots and finishing with his strongest crosslash! Mike started glowing and he was informed of his gaining of level thirteen and gaining more attack power.



“Kairi, all three of us tag-team with me using Strike Raid, you with Sonic Blade, and Tarzan with his tornado spear strike!” Mike yelled as Mike and Kairi held onto each other while Kairi passed through Stealth Sneak ten times while Mike tossed his Keyblade around like a boomerang, then Tarzan finished with tornado strike!



Stealth Sneak fell with a thud and he disappeared while Mike and Kairi glowed and was informed that Mike grew to level fourteen and grew in MP and learned counterattack, while Kairi grew to level fourteen also and grew in attack power and also learned counterattack.



“We did it guys! We beat them both!” Mike said triumphantly.



Suddenly Mike and Kairi's Keyblades glowed and then a green light integrated with them, giving them the power of healing; Cure!



“Thank… you… friends.” Tarzan said as Kerchak and the rest of the apes came up.



“(Grunts)” Kerchak handed a navi-g gummy block to Mike and one to Kairi.



“Umm, thanks, I think…” Kairi said.



Kerchak grabbed both Mike and Kairi and threw them up to a high ledge where they found a huge cave.



“Kairi, this place is huge!” Mike exclaimed as the two searched around the cave.



“He must have thrown us up here for a reason right?” Kairi asked.



“That's probably it… maybe the keyhole!” Mike and Kairi ran all around the cave and eventually found a room where butterflies were everywhere.



“Wow… it's so beautiful!” Kairi said as she laid her head on Mike's shoulder.



“You're right… this is so amazing!” Mike and Kairi pulled their Keyblades out and sealed the keyhole together!



“The keyhole's sealed!” A navi-g gummy fell out of the hole and Mike picked it up.



“I have no idea what kind of gummy block this is… maybe Cid will know!” Mike exclaimed.



“Who's Cid?” Kairi asked.



“He was a gummy block engineer I met in Traverse Town, he'd know what kind of gummy blocks these are.” Mike said.



“Well before we go let's go talk to Jane and Tarzan again!”



“Alright, let's go!” Mike and Kairi found their way out of the cave and jumped down from the ledge.



“Jane, Tarzan how are you?” Kairi asked.



“We're great! And we have to thank you somehow so take this!” Jane handed the Jungle King keychain to Kairi.



“Alright an upgrade!” Mike exclaimed.



“But only one of us can use it…” Kairi said sadly.



“Nope! Kairi, place the keychain on the ground would you?” Kairi placed the keychain on the ground.



“Now we take our Keyblades and touch the keychain at the same time!” Mike and Kairi hit the keychain at the same time with their Keyblades and instantly both their Keyblades had a butterfly keychain at the end of their Keyblades and the shapes had totally changed! They now had a red handle and a white blade!


“These rock! Thank you so much Jane!”



“You're very welcome!” Jane said smiling.



“I'm sorry but we have to leave Jane… We'll stop back by sometime!” Mike said as they left through the save point.



“Kairi, we can fuse out two gummy ships together and create one kick-butt ship what do you say?” Mike asked.



“That sounds awesome, let's fuse em!” Mike and Kairi used the gummy ship blueprint screen to fuse the two gummy ships together into a mighty ship!”



“Olympus Coliseum ahoy!” Mike handled the steering and lasers while Kairi monitored the ship damage reports.



After ten minutes they arrived at the Olympus Coliseum!



Author's Notes:



Mike: We finished another chapter!


Serena: And Kairi Jr. joined Mike!



Shobu: And they both got Jungle King!



Mike: And next chapter is Olympus Coliseum!

Serena: We've got great ideas for the next chapter so stay tuned!




Shobu: R&R, No Flames, And Enjoy!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment