Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Olympus Coliseum!

Mike is a boy who grew up on Destiny Island living life without care. What happens when he is called upon by the Keyblade to become the next Kayblade Master!?

Chapter 5 - Olympus Coliseum!

Chapter 5 - Olympus Coliseum!


Disclaimer: We don't own anything!

Mike: We're back with the next chapter!




Serena: And Shobu's gone for the day so we can handle this chapter ourselves!



Mike: Got that right!



Serena: Now let's start the chapter!



Mike: R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!



Chapter Five: Olympus Coliseum!



“Alright Kairi we're almost there! Just a little further and…” The duo arrived at the Olympus Coliseum and they walked through the giant gates.



“About time you showed up! Move that boulder over there for me would ya?” Mike and Kairi looked puzzled as they saw Phil posing up a sign. They tried to move the boulder but it was no use, it was too heavy.



“It's way too heavy!” Mike yelled.



“What!? You can't move a tiny boulder like…” Phil turned around to find two kids instead of Hercules.



“Oh I'm sorry, name's Phil the trainer of heroes.” Phil explained.



“I'm Mike!”



“Kairi's my name!”



“So what are you doing?” Mike asked.



“I'm setting this place up for the games!”



“Games?”



“Heroes from all around gather to fight at the games!”



“Can we enter?” Kairi asked.



“HA! You two!? You guys ain't heroes!”



“Yes we are! We're Keyblade masters!” Mike said, ticked off.



“Alright shorties, if you can survive my obstacle course I might let you in…” Mike and Kairi said they were ready and Phil led them to a timed barrel destroyer course.



“Destroy all barrels within time limit without abilities starting in three…two…one!” Mike and Kairi split up and destroyed all barrels in their way then met at the top and destroyed all barrels in their way, then jumped to the final platform and destroyed the last barrel with five seconds to spare.



“We did it Phil, now can we enter the games!?”



“Nope, you need a ticket to get in and two more words: you guys ain't heroes!”



“What!? But we cleared…”



“Doesn't matter, no ticket, no entry! By the way take this magic spell thunder on your way out!” Phil blessed Mike and Kairi with the Thunder spell, then they walked out disappointed when a tall person with fire for hair also known as Hades appeared outside.



“Hey kids, you want entry?” Two tickets appeared in his hand and he gave them to the two young heroes.



“Umm, thanks I think…” Mike said.



“Yippee, now we can enter the games!” Kairi said, exited.



“Alright this rocks! Let's go!” Mike and Kairi entered the building and showed the tickets to Phil.



“Alright, I don't know how you got them but you're in the preliminary round now!” Mike and Kairi entered the Coliseum and their first match was four shadows and four powerwild so Mike killed the powerwilds with a chained four hit combo and Kairi killed the shadows with two Sonic Blade attacks so that she didn't waste too much MP.



The second round was three large body heartless and Mike killed one with Strike Raid and he stated glowing, a signal of a new level! He gained level fourteen and increased in defense.



“Sonic Blade!” Kairi activated a ten hit Sonic Blade and killed off the last two large bodies and then started glowing! She leveled up to fourteen and increased in HP.



“That's the power of the Keyblade!” The third round consisted of two guard armor feet, a large body, and five shadows. Mike killed off two shadows with a four hit combo while Kairi jumped into the middle of all the heartless and activated Stun Impact stunning all the heartless around her then killing them off with her four hit combo.



“Kairi, all that's left are those feet, kill them!” Mike and Kairi charged at the two feet and got some HP taken but they eventually finished them off.



“Oh yeah!” the fourth battle was three black fungus heartless.



“Only three!? And their HP bars are super low let's get them!” Mike used Strike Raid and hit all three of them ten times, barely taking any health away.



“What?! I don't get this, I hit them ten times and they barely got scratched!” Mike and Kairi charged the funguses but they turned to silver unbeatable mode and shot out poison gas.



(Coughs) Crud… we're losing points every second that passes… Kairi's taken way more damage than me; she might not be able to hold on much longer… I've got to help her, she's my best friend and I'll protect her no matter what!” Mike forced his eyelids open and saw that Kairi was passing out right by him, then he grabbed her and got her to a safe distance.



“Thanks Mike! Now those heartless must have a weak point so we need to find it!”



“Their weak point is that they're slow and they can't hold their protection form very long so that's when we attack!” Mike and Kairi waited a little while and they finally went back to original form and that's when Mike and Kairi struck with their tag-team tornado attack by holding onto each other and spinning around with the Keyblade extended, therefore striking the funguses constantly, killing off this round of heartless.



“There's no beating us, we're unstoppable!” The fifth battle consisted of that super fast heartless and eight shadow heartless.



“This should be easy, we know thunder and it spreads!” Mike and Kairi killed off all but one of the shadow heartless when the speedy heartless struck it with it's dark claw, killing it.



“What!? It can kill anything with one shot and it's that fast!?” Kairi exclaimed.



“Then let's send it into oblivion, THUNDER!” Mike and Kairi struck different areas with thunder and they killed it easily since they were in a small area.



“That was too easy!” Battle six consisted of five green requiem, five yellow opera, five red nocturne, five blue elementals, and two Wizards.



“Looks like the elemental brothers are in town eh Kairi?” Mike used two rounds of his four hit combo to kill off six of them, then he used crosslash twice to eliminate four of them, while Kairi killed ten of them off with three rounds of her four hit combo so that only the two Wizards were left.



“Kairi, you take one on and I'll do the same!” Mike finished one off with double four hit combo and finished it with crosslash, while Kairi did the same combo and defeated the Wizard.



“Oh yeah, we're unbeatable!” The semifinal match consisted of a fake guard armor and four shadow heartless around it.



“It's a fake! So this should be easy!” Mike and Kairi attacked the center torso with a string of combos and destroyed it, hoping to see the feet and gauntlets disappear but unfortunately they stayed and attacked Mike.



“Oh so ya wanna play hardball huh!? Well how about rapid fireballs!” Mike twirled his Keyblade around and activated rapid fireballs, causing a ring of fire to appear, then Mike activated Strike Raid with the added fire element tripling the strength of it, therefore destroying three shadow heartless and the rest of the guard armor.



“Kairi, before we enter the final round do you need to heal anything?”



“Now that you mention it I'll use a Megalixer to heal both of us completely!” Kairi tossed a green orb in the air and both her and Mike were completely healed, then Mike and Kairi killed off the last shadow.



“Thanks Kairi! Now let's beat the final round together!” The final match was against Cloud, a man with a giant sword with tape around the middle.



“Hey Cloud, you're going down! Me and Kairi are going to win this one!” Mike and Kairi charged Cloud but he sliced them both, knocking them down on the ground.



“What the!?” Mike and Kairi got up and Kairi used Stun Impact to stun Cloud then Mike used his four round combo and a crosslash, then Cloud tried to slice Mike but he used Guard to rebound the attack, then used counterattack to hit Cloud with four way combo then Kairi used the Keyblade uppercut and crosslash.


”He doesn't stand a chance right Kairi?” Cloud flew up and started constantly slashing the two for a little while then he stopped and got a smack with Mike's flaming Strike Raid and Kairi's Sonic Blade leaving him with only half of his max HP.



“Haaaa!” Cloud charged up and jumped high in the air and slammed hard on Kairi, releasing dark energy hurting Kairi even more. Kairi forced Cloud off and slammed her Keyblade on Cloud then both Mike and Kairi slashed him with four way combos until he slashed the both of them and then crosslashed them both and then regular slashed them, leaving them both with barely any HP.



“Mega-Potion!” Mike threw a Mega-Potion up in the air and them both were completely healed.



“Mike, let's use the duo-wield!” Mike and Kairi held hands and Kairi activated Sonic Blade and Mike activated Strike Raid, then Cloud was left with barely any HP.



“Omnislash!!!” Cloud flew up and slashed both of them constantly, taking the rest of Mike's HP and knocking him out of the fight.


”Mike!” Kairi's eyes had burning hatred in them and Kairi slashed Cloud as hard as she could and she took him down!



“Oh yeah! Mike, that one was for you!” Mike showed up and they both held their Keyblades up high in triumph and they started glowing and the voice informed them of level fifteen and they increased in HP, when a giant black three-headed dog crashed through the coliseum and Hercules punched it back then threw Cloud over his shoulder.



“Go on, get out of here!” Hercules held back Cerberus while Mike and Kairi ran out of the coliseum and went into the lobby.



“What the bloody heck was that Phil!?”



“That was Cerberus the guard of the underworld!”



“Cerberus!? Phil, I don't think even Hercules can defeat him, we have to help him!” Mike tried to run back into the stadium but Kairi grabbed him by his shirt.



“Kairi, what are you doing, let go!”



“You're not going Mike… not without me that is!” Kairi smiled at Mike.



“Alright, let's go!” The two heroes ran back into the coliseum, as Hercules was about to fall.



“We'll take things from here Hercules!” Hercules nodded and ran back into the lobby.



“Kairi, jump on his back and attack him there!” Mike and Kairi jumped on Cerberus's back and attacked the heads with crosslashes until Cerberus knocked them off and dark energy flowed out of its mouth and then rose out of the ground to attack Mike and Kairi.



“Crap! Kairi move it, if we keep moving the dark energy can't hit us!” Mike grabbed Kairi who was about to get hit and got her out of the way of all the dark attacks until they were over.



“Same strategy once again Mike?” Mike nodded and they jumped on the back of Cerberus and Mike activated Strike Raid hitting Cerberus ten times and Kairi sliced the middle head with four hit combos, leaving Cerberus with a quarter of it's max HP.



“Kairi it's starting the darkness attack again, move!” Mike and Kairi ran around the stadium, dodging the attacks with Dodge Roll, then when it was over Mike and Kairi finished Cerberus off with a double four hit combo!



“W-we actually beat him!?” Mike said, out of breath, then they both started glowing and they grew to level seventeen, Mike increased in HP and Attack, while Kairi increased in HP and defense and Kairi learned Strike Raid while Mike learned Stun Impact!


“We beat him Phil! Cerberus is down!”



“What!? You two actually beat Cerberus!?” Phil said amazed.



“I told you that we're good, now you'll believe us!” Kairi said.



“I had no doubt guys, I saw you two in the arena and I just knew you'd beat him!” Hercules said.



“Wait a second, where's Cloud!?” Mike exclaimed.



“He just left, you might be able to catch him if you hurry!” Mike and Kairi rushed out of the stadium and caught up with Cloud.



“Hey Cloud, nice battle!” Cloud stopped and turned around.



“I guess I should thank you two for finishing Cerberus off… maybe this will make up for it…” Cloud formed a glowing blue ball and threw it inside Mike.



“What the- what'd you do!?” Mike pulled his Keyblade out.



“You now know the ability Sonic Blade… that's my thanks…” Cloud said as he walked off.



“This is so cool! Now we both know Sonic Blade and Strike Raid!” Kairi said smiling.



“Now we can use a lot more duo combos together!”



Back in the coliseum Phil mentioned again that two kids beat Cerberus.



“Don't tell them but I weakened Cerberus a lot before they came.”



“Don't worry, my lips are sealed!”



Back to the Keyblade masters they had already boarded the gummy ship and were surprised to find that there were no more places to go to.



“What!? We couldn't have sealed them all, what's going on!?” Kairi asked.



“Maybe Cid'll know, he's an gummy ship expert!” Mike said.



“Alright let's pay a visit to Cid, what world is he in?” Kairi asked.



“Traverse Town, the town I started in!” Mike set coordinates for Traverse Town and they shot through the heartless ships and arrived in Traverse!



Author's Note:



Mike: So Mike now can use Sonic Blade!



Serena: And they're back in Traverse Town, what'll happen there!?



Shobu: Only time will tell in the next chapter!



Mike: So for now you'll have to wait (Sorry…)



Serena: R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment