Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lambda Experiments

This is a fan fic based off my Character, Cheery. This shows his origins, and how he was made. This is also getting mods, like Lambda Experiment II, Opposing Force (HL Much? ), and many more. :D

Chapter 1 - Lambda Experiments

Chapter 1 - Lambda Experiments
Lambda Expermientals

[In Cheery's and Buckles' house]

Cheery: *wakes up* Yawn...Wonder what's gonna happen today. *walks outside*
Buckles: *was playing video games all night* Must...kill...2...more... o_o
Cheery: *is outside* Okay let's see...*walks into forest and sees a cat* ...?
(A loud stinging noise is heard in Cheery's head)
Cheery: *begins holding head* Augh...Ah! >_<

[Flashback- 14 years ago when Cheery was a baby in the same forest]

Cheery: Goo goo gah gah! ^^
Cheery's mom: Don't worry, Cheery. Everything will be okay, along with your 2 siblings, which are around here somewhere...
Cheery: ^^
(Suddenly, lots of strange androids come out of nowhere)
???: Freeze, citizen!
Cheery's mom: Eep!
???: Give us the baby.
Cheery's mom: What? No! Not on my life!
???: Give us the baby...men, present arms!
???s: *gets out 9mm pistols*
Cheery's mom: I'm not giving my babies to the likes of you!
Cheery: Goo? o_o
???: Fine then...shoot!
(lots of gunshots were made)

[Back where Cheery is...]

Cheery: *stops hearing sound* ...What...was that? *looks at the 1 cat again* What happened when I saw those two?...Ah well, I'll continue walking...*walks more*
???: Was that...
Cheery: *continues walking and sees blood on the grass* Whoa! Who's blood is that? ...Hmm...what was that noise about? Must've been some hallucionation...*continues walking until he reaches a skeletion* Ah! What the hell?!
(Werid noise is heard again)
Cheery: Gahh...*tries resisting*

[Another Flashback- 14 years ago]

Cheery: Whaa! *begins crying alot*
???: Take him.
???: Roger that. *takes Cheery and carries him toward a large faculity building*
???: ...Hey boss, there's 1 more here.
???: Take her too.
???: Right...*takes the other baby too*

[Back in the forest...]

Cheery: ...who were those people? Gah, I gotta get out of this forest! *runs out of the forest and crashes into Kenny*
Kenny: Hey!
Cheery: Crap...*gets up* Sorry Kenny...
Kenny: Meh, no problem. Do you know where Buckles is?
Cheery: He's in my house still...
Kenny: Oh, okay. Thanks, Kitty-cat! *punches Cheery in the gut and goes toward Cheery's house*
Cheery: Ow! >.< Damn, I swear I'm gonna get him one day like last time...I gotta go somewhere...*runs into a deserted building* Ow! What the...
(Werid noise)
Cheery: Gah! Not again...

[Another Flashback- 14 years ago...]

???: Where should we put these two?
???: We need to get to the lambda experiment chambers, it's located in New Mexico somewhere. There's a teleporter in this building recently made.
???: Roger that.
???: Now these two will be part f the experiment that will change history...
Cheery: Whaa! *crying more*
???: Gah, this one is getting annoying!
???: Calm him down then!

[End Flashback]

Cheery: ...Teleporter...lambda experiment chambers? What's going on!? *goes inside the building*
(In the building, a teleporter is seen)
Cheery: Hmm...*goes into the teleporter* I'll get the awnsers soon... *teleports away*

[In a factory]

Classic: Boss, we still haven't found him yet...
???: Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come our way soon...
Classic: ...Hey, how come you're the leader of this organization? You're also an experiment, named the Genetically Enginneried....
???: Quiet you, or be killed.
Classic: Sure...

[Meanwhile, in the teleporter room]

Cheery: *gets teleported onto a table* Ow! Wait...I reconize this...
(loud noise)
Cheery: ...Ahhh!

[Flashback- Cheery and the other cat is put into the chamber]

Scientist: So now we add the fox genes to these two right?
Scientist 2: Indeed. One is Cheery and the otherone is...well, she doesn't haven't a name...
Scientist: Hmm...let's call her..."Malo".
Scientist 2: Okay, inserting fox genes...now. *presses the button*

[Back at the teleporter room]

Cheery: ...Malo...
???: Freeze!
Cheery: Not you people! *gets out frying pan and begins attacking them*
???: Augh! *calls radio* We need more Combine solders in her- AUGH!
Cheery: Damn, that was close. *runs out of the door and sees tubes* Whoa...*sees a broken one* ...0_0 Aahh!

[Flashback-in the Tube chambers]

Combine Solider: The experiments are almost done, Malo has progress the most...
Scientist: Indeed, Cheery's not going so well...his memory is fading...
Combine Soilder: ...And?
Scientist: Don't you know? He'll never know about this experiment, someone needs to tell him! Probably...
Combine Soilder: Don't get a mind, just shut up and finish i-*gets shot*
Chief: Don't worry, Cheery! I'll get you out! *shoots Cheery's glass out*
Cheery: *falls out of the chamber* Whoa...where am I?
Chief: We have to get out of here!
Combine Soilders: *run it*
Chief: Come on, let's go!
Cheery: Okay...*gets tugged out of window* Ahhh!!
Chief: Ya! *lands*
Cheery: Eep! *lands on his tail* Ow!
Chief: What the...
Cheery: *gets up and fluffs out his tail* What?
Chief: What happened to you?
Cheery: What?
Chief: You were a cat...
Cheery: I don't know what you're talking about...
Chief: Hmm...Well we still have a long way to go, you might as well take this. *gives Cheery the Gravity Gun*
Cheery: What's this thing?
Chief: You'll find out soon, follow me out of here.
Cheery: ...okay...*follows Chief* What's happening...

[/flashback]

Cheery: ...I was...a cat...and a experiment?
Combine Soilder: Freeze! *puts gun up Cheery's head*
Cheery: Gah! 0_0

[In the bosses room]

Classic: We are certain that most of the Combine are taken out of the base since someone intruded, there must be a REASON!
???: We know that, and he seems to be coming in now...
Cheery: *gets pushed in* Ow!
Classic: It's you!
Cheery: It's you!
???: You two seem to know eachother...
Cheery: Who are you, and what did you do to me?!
???: So you know the truth now...
Cheery: Yes I do! What do you want with me?! And why was me and Malo part of an experiment?!
Classic: Enough! You know too much! *gets out shotgun*
Cheery: Grr...
???: No, I'll take care of him...
Classic: What?! But G.E.O...
G.E.O: Enough. I'll take care of this nuisance immediatly, he was a failure after all...
Cheery: I am not a failure! *tries to reach weapons* What the...
G.E.O: I notice that you're weapons are taken away...this will be quick...
Cheery: Damn you...
G.E.O: Now you'll suffer like the rest of my people...
Cheery: Gah! *runs out of the door*
G.E.O: Rrr...Ah! *charges toward Cheery*
Cheery: *notices the Frying pan and takes it* Gah! This won't be enough...*sees a pistol and yoinks it and turns around* Die!
G.E.O: Hah!
Cheery: *Begins shooting*
G.E.O: *dodges the bullets and lets out the sting ray*
Cheery: Damn, I need a better gun! *runs towards the weapon chamber* Let's see...chainsaw, frying pan, .357 magnum, pistol, AWP, crowbar, *takes gravity gun* ...hmm...*takes the RPG* This would work...
G.E.O: *busts in the weapon room* Now you'll die, along with your mom!
Cheery: ...Gah! *shoots G.E.O with the RPG*
G.E.O: What the?! *gets hit in the left side with it* Gah! *blood splatters everywhere* This isn't the end...
Cheery: Yes it is! *grabs the Sub-Machine gun and begins shooting G.E.O everywhere*
G.E.O: Ahh!
Cheery: ...

[Flashback- At the end of the forest]

Chief: I'm sure you don't know about G.E.O, do you?
Cheery: I can't remember anything...
Chief: Hmm..it seems that you're memory is screwed up...you still know you're name, right?
Cheery: Of course, it's Cheery.
Chief: Hmm...okay, You'll have to go on your own for now, try finding someone you know, and also try to find a job. Until then...you're on your own.
Cheery: But...where do I start?
Chief: Start with someone you can trust, probably someone who could still be in your memory...
Cheery: Okay...i guess.

(In the city, in a house)

Buckles: Hmm...*sees Cheery* Do I know you?
Cheery: Huh?
Buckles: Do I know you?
Cheery: I'm sorry, I don't know anything right now...
Buckles: Wow, it's like memory lost...where's your mom?
Cheery: I...don't know...
Buckles: Ah...it looks like you need to get this town a bit more. Since you seem reconizible with me, I'll even be your friend.
Cheery: Friend...is that...good?
Buckles: Yea! You just need to relearn things from step one.
Cheery: I see...okay. I get ya.
Buckles: Good...okay, you see-

[/flashback]

Cheery: G.E.O...
G.E.O: ...You'll...suffer...
Cheery: Yea, right. *steps on G.E.O's head and walks out the door*
Classic: *points gun at Cheery* Freeze!
Cheery: *walks toward exit more*
Classic: I don't want to shoot you! STOP!
Cheery: ...*looks at Classic with a grim look*
Classic: ...0.0; *runs away*
Cheery: ...what's the point of going on...
???: So you're giving up already, eh?
Cheery: What the?!
Malo: We meet again...
Cheery: You...You're from the experiment!
Malo: Yes I am, seeing how I am complete more than you...
Cheery: I am not an experiment!
Malo: Yes you are. As you see...you are the third experiment for this, and I am the 2nd...
Cheery: Then who's the 1st?
Malo: That I do not know...maybe it was G.E.O, or did you kill him?
Cheery: Back off, I don't want to do the same thing I did to that evil creature...
Malo: Don't you see? The 25 experiments are spread, and some more are being made. *walking towards him* All...going...after...you.
Cheery: Grr...wait...You must know about these memories I missed, right?
Malo: You mean mother?
Cheery: ...mother...
Malo: Yes Cheery...you are my Half-Brother...
Cheery: No I'm not! You are not related to me! *begins charging toward Malo with the frying pan*
Malo: *gets out baseball bat and blocks the frying pan* You may not like it, but I. AM. *pushes Cheery against the wall that is almost broken*
Cheery: Gah! *almost falls off* Whoa!
Malo: And you'll regret it, because they will come for you...and your friends...
Cheery: No...
Malo: Including the one you like...
Cheery: Grr...*begins clushing Frying pan harder, which makes his hand bleeds*
Malo: *walks away* And you'll become a memory once more, just like last time...
Cheery: What?
Malo: You'll find out...eventually. *fades away*
Cheery: Hey! *runs towards her*
Malo: So long...half-brother...*completely fades*
Cheery: Grr...that's it. If obviously there are 25 people are chasing after me, and I killed the first, I'll bring them all down at the same time. *presses self-detanation button*
Machine: 5 minutes till explosion...
Cheery: Time to hit it...*looks at the tubes* ...I hope you all don't hate me if you're complete...*goes to the teleporter room and teleports away back to the building*

[Back in Happy Tree Town]

Cheery: ...become a memory...*walks out of the building*

(Huge explosion is heard from far away)

Kenny: Whoa dude! What happened there?!
Bo: I dunno...
Pukey: *hits Bo* Shut up!
Others: Oooo....Ahh...
Cheery: ...*goes to park* Well...at least I'll still live with some of my friends without the others coming for me...
???: Hmm...it seems that he may be part of OUR experiment...
???: Just like that one game I have?
???: Yes, exactly.
???: Awesome, fra. ^^
???: As for now...we'll let him live...

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment