Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Door to Another World

Basically, Kyubi-Chan and me had the idea at first, then Wescravendevon gave me ideas for characters, so special praise for them! ^___^

Have fun.

Chapter 0 - The Door to Another World

Chapter 0 - The Door to Another World
Treedom Hearts
Chapter 0: The Door to another world

[Underwater near the darkness]

Cheery: -ahhhhhhhh!! *hits head on ground* Ow! *gets up in pain* Where am i?
???: Hey.
Cheery: Ah! Where are you?
???: I am your guide, giving you advice in this world.
Cheery: This world? Another world other then mi-
???: SILENCE!!
Cheery: Yes sir. ._.;
???: Now, step foward to see the next objective in your life. Can you step foward?
Cheery: Well, of course i can, I'm not handicapped ya know. *steps foward and 3 trapezoids come up, each with a sword, sheild, and a rod* Whoa! Hey, what is this?
???: What is most important to you...choose wisely...
Cheery: Um...okay. Let's see now...Sword...has strength, Sheild...has defense, and a rod has magic...hmm. *picks up the sword*
???: Now that you have chosen the path you had chosen...what will you give up in exchange?
Cheery: Either it's me... or this looks like a video game... Uhh... choices?
???: Oh yea, right. *2 trapezoids come up, each with a sheild and rod*
Cheery: Okay let's see... uhh... Is there a right awnser?
???: No.
Cheery: Is there a wrong awnser.
???: No. Shut up and choose.
Cheery: Okay okay fine... sheesh. *looks at two* Einy, meenie, miny...mo. *picks up sheild and it disappears from his hand* What gives?!
[The floor shatters beneath Cheery's feet, and he falls down to another floor, with a cicular stained glass way.]
Cheery: Not agai-Ahhhhhhh!! *hits back on floor* My spine! Crap...*sword appears in hand* Oh...cool. Now what?
???: You have been given the power to fight.
Cheery: Fight? Oh no, I'm not a fighter...
???: Okay fine, i'll see if you'll change your mind. *takes away sword and sends 3 shadows*
Cheery: What are these?!
???: They are called...heartless. One who seeks a heart. Especially yours...
Heartless: *begins to attack Cheery*
Cheery: Okay i changed my mind!! *gets back sword and begins attacking the 3 heartless*
???: Behind you!
Cheery: *attacks Shadows behind me* Ha... these don't seem tough...at all. *a dark void appears*
???: Go into it, into another place other then this...
Cheery: Okay, fine with me. *goes in the dark void*
[At another glass stained cicular thingie mabob]
Cheery: *is on the floor* At least i didn't fall this time.
???: You want to?
Cheery: No! 0___0
???: Whatever. Anyway, try to open that treasure chest.
Cheery: Okay. *tries to open it with bear hands* Damn, it won't open!
???: Tap it with your sword, moron.
Cheery: ...I'll guess i'll give it a go. *taps chest with sword and a potion is given to Cheery* Wow, i can't believe that worked.
???: Now...smash open the crate falling toward you.
Cheery: Say wha-*box hits Cheery in the head* @_@
???: Now hit the barrel in front of you.
Cheery: Okay... my head hurts even more.*hits barrel very hard and barrel flies toward the darkness.*
[A door appears in the side of Cheery, whist he opened it, a door of light appeared with him being sucked in, going to a part of Destiny Island, his world.]
Cheery: Now what?
???: The door won't open completely...tell me about yourself.
Cheery: Okay... I'm short, have a temper tantrum usually, i have a heart nose an-
???: Not that moron. I mean what your afraid of, what you want most, and what's important to you.
Cheery: Oh... Well... I'm afraid of being old, want to see rare sights, and also the most thing important is being number one, of course.
???: Are you sure?
Cheery: Yes.
???: Then your journey will begin at dawn, across another world.
Cheery: Sounds...good i suppose.
???: Then prepare to fall again.
Cheery: God damn it! *falls to another stained glass, with a portrait of one of the Princesses of heart*
[Ahead is a light, that brings forth shadows, and 6 heartlesses appear]
Cheery: Again? *fights the 6 heartless, with only being hit 3 times.*
???: Now... you see the light. Walk toward it, but don't be afraid.
Cheery: *walks into the light*
???: The closer you get to the light, the more larger your shadow will appear.
Cheery: Say wha-*giant replica of Cheery's shadow appears in back of him* Gah! *gets out sword again*
???: But don't be afraid...only you can defeat it...
Cheery: Screw this! *runs but almost falls off the stained glass* Oh crap...I guess i do have to fight you.
Darkside (Cheery's shadow): *begins to attack by trying to grab Cheery*
Cheery: *jumps and walks toward Darkside's head, attacking it repedatly, but gets blown off by his breathe* Crap! *falls on ground and nearly falls off the ledge*
Darkside:...*pulls the stained glass down and begins forming a dark ball*
Cheery: Crap! What is this now!? *puts sword on the glass and sees Darkside forming a ball, a dark one* Ah geez...*falls off into the dark ball* Now what?
???: It is your desicion....
Cheery: *throws the sword into the dark ball, transferring it to light, destroying Darkside.* Yey! Now how to get out of here...Ah no! *1100 heartless appear and begins attack Cheery putting him into a dark void*
???: Do not be afraid... step into the door of light...
[The light reveals, making Cheery go into another world...his.]

Who could be that mysterious voice guiding Cheery? Why did he help him? And why would Cheery fight 1100 heartless, that's insane!!

Find out later in Treedom Hearts!

Coming next: Chapter 1: Destiny Islands

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mikefox124 on October 13, 2006, 7:29:07 PM

Mikefox124 on
Mikefox124Also please ask if you want your character to be on it by here or HTF Forums. I can get both, but no one seems to look at these.