Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Feeling Lucky, Heartless?

Basically, Kyubi-Chan and me had the idea at first, then Wescravendevon gave me ideas for characters, so special praise for them! ^___^

Have fun.

Chapter 10 - Feeling Lucky, Heartless?

Chapter 10 - Feeling Lucky, Heartless?
Chapter 10: Feeling lucky, Heartless?
--


[In the Gummi Ship again]

Cheery: So now what?
Kynne: I don't know, no new worlds came up recently...hmm...I wonder how Grad's doing...
Dotty: Yea! Kenny used to work there, maybe Grad knows a bit where the King is!
Cheery: Yea! Let's go see Grad.
Dotty: I'm gonna drive!
Kynne: No Dotty that's the wrong butto- *they go in warp speed* AHHHHH!!!!1 *hits head on floor* Ow!
Cheery: *hanging on to chair* Ahh!
Dotty: Wee! This is fun! *they crash in the paticular world*
Grad: What the hell!?
(Cheery, Kynne, and Dotty climb out of the Gummi ship)
Kynne: Dotty, you idiot! *hits Dotty with a wand over and over again*
Dotty: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Peanuts! Ow! Ow!
Cheery: Hey, at least we're safe, and the Gummi ship looks pretty totaled...
Grad: What brings you 3 junior heroes back?
Cheery: We're not Junior heroes, we're gonna save you one day and you'll regret it.
Grad: Yea, I wonder where that will be. *rolls eyes*
Kynne: Anyway, we need to know if you know about our king, Kenny.
Grad: ...Uhh...who?
Satii: No...I didn't... =(
Max: Not now, "Junior" hero. XD
Cheery: Oh yea? I'll see you soon in one tournament. I'm gonna get this one now!
Kynne: Not without us, your not! >=(
Cheery: Okay, fine. =( *gets gas*
Cheery: ...Umm... Anyway! Time to face my power! Arc Ancrum! *throws Multiple Keyblades at Skye and charages towards him*
Skye: *getting hit by the Keyblades* Ah! *aims gunblade at Cheery and shoots*
Cheery: Holy crap! *jumps on the keyblades and begins jumping on them multiple times, then summons the Keyblade and puts it in a 360 degree motion and propels bullets back at him*
Skye: Oh crap! *bullets hit him*
Cheery: That's how It's done! You got pwn't!
Skye: Shut up. T_T
Cheery: =P

[Meanwhile, back in the Business room]

Cheery: See? We're more than just Junior heroes!
Grad: Actually, your still one.
Cheery: What?!
Kynne: How's that?!
Grad: Because Skye just joined and he is still a Junior hero! To become a true hero, you have to beat someone harder than Max and the other ones.
Cheery: Hmm...is that so? Okay...*sees a Keyhole* It's the Keyhole!
Kynne: Get out the keyblade!
Cheery: *gets out the Keyblade and shoots the lock beam at the keyhole and a lock sound is heard* We better go for now! See ya, Grad, Max, and Satii!
Satii: See ya!
Dotty: Hold it! I haven't got my cake yet!
Satii: *sigh*

--
Who will Cheery have to defeat to become a true hero? What does Grad really know about Kenny's pasts and his wherabots? Will Dotty ever get his cake? Find out in Chapter 11: Imagination

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment