Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Final Assault (B4ZaMix Beat)

This is my fan fic before Treedom Hearts. Over 150 pages long in book page styles I suppose. Flaky is the main character, and this pic made me make Flisky and Chief. XP

Chapter 0 - The Final Assault (B4ZaMix Beat)

Chapter 0 - The Final Assault (B4ZaMix Beat)
It was a peaceful day in the town of Happyville. Cuddles and Toothy were preparing to go play soccer with Giggles, Petunia, and Flaky. Until then, a missile went toward the town, as the missile hit the ground; it reacted to destroy the whole city. Some people survived, but some people didn't.
"Oh crap, what happened?" Flaky said. Looking at Cuddles and the others.
“I Dunno, I do know the nuke destroyed the whole town. It even killed Cub, Russell, Mime, and Disco Bear." Flippy said. Until suddenly, a couple of solders that looked like Tediz came, but then a gun shot killed all of the solders.
"Hey, what cha doing!? We have a war to go to!" a Mysterious voice said.
"Who are you?" Cuddles said.
“You don't need to know that, I need to kill off these Tediz." The Solider said, and ran off. A Sergeant then came to the survivors.
“Hey, you guys town been destroyed. I would suggest that these enemies would come here. I have to recruit you to the Army!"
“WHAT?! But I never killed a single person!" Flaky said.
But they had no choice, as soon as they went to the hut, the survivors suited up.
“Hey. You." The Sergeant said to Flaky. Flaky looked around and then pointed at herself.
"Yes." The Sergeant said. Flaky came over to him.
"Look, I know you may be afraid, but I am going to turn you to a private. You are the only one to fit our new armor. If you get shot, blown up, you won't die. Do you accept?"
"Um... Yea, I don't want to die!" Flaky said.
"Good, your suits over there." As Flaky went to put on the armor, and then went back to the others.
“Hey Flaky, what's with the get up? You look like a nerd!" Giggles said.
"Hey, I am not a nerd! I'm a Private!" Flaky said
"You still look like a nerd." Giggles said.
"Silence Soldiers! Anyway, here's my plan. The Grunts, Cuddles, Giggles, Toothy, and Nutty, Go and attack the soldiers while Flippy, you go and sneak in the enemy base and take their plans. When that's done, Sniffles will create that. Flaky, you go in their and kill anyone at sight. Handy, you help the hospital wing."
"Oh, just because I have no hands, does that mean I have wings now?!" Handy said. Then all of the soldiers were put in a boat, with Lumpy piloting.
"Okay... uh... you have like... half a min to attack them. While I stay here looking at this magazine." Lumpy said.
Flaky was standing there, confused as heck, wondering how she would get in there.
"Flippy, can I ask a question?" Flaky said.
"Well, we have 10 more seconds. Go." Flippy said
"Can I come with you so I can get inside?" Flaky asked.
"...Sure, but on one condition." Flippy said.
"What?"
"You have to protect me when were getting in there" Flippy said. After this statement, 72 other soldiers were ready to kill the evil Tediz. When the door opened, about half of the soldiers were killed! Giggles, Cuddles, Nutty, Toothy went to the battle field and shot many Tediz in the head. Flaky and Flippy hurried to the base.
"Hey Flippy! Look out!"
"What was that?!" Flippy said, but it was too late, he was shot in the head.
"AHHHH!" Flaky screamed. She ran all the way to the base and noticed the same solider they met, with a bullet in his chest.
"Hey, what happened?!" Flaky said.
"Hey... it's you... listen... your mission is to get the plans, right...? I see that you are not equipped...here... have mine... there antique, so they may be hard to reload."
"Wow thanks...I'll guess I’ll go." Flaky said.
"Wait... what's your name, kid?" The solider said.
"Flaky." As she went into the base. The Solider got up, bleeding as he holed his hand in his bullet wound.
“I... Must get back... to the sergeant." He said. As he went toward Lumpy's boat." Hey... You... get me back to the base... quick." He said.
"Um... okay..." As Lumpy drove all the way back to the base. The Solider thanked Lumpy as he got there, and then went to the sergeant.
"Oh my god! What happened, Chief?" The Sergeant said.
"I... was looking around... and-" After this, Chief coughed out blood.
"I better take you to the hospital wing, our doctors could help you." He said, as he took Chief to the hospital wing, to recover him.
Meanwhile, Cuddles and the other grunts were shooting the other Tediz.
"Hey Toothy! You alright?!" Cuddles said.
"Yea, but I’m not sure about Nutty, he's just killing and killing!" Toothy said. As soon as he said this, Toothy brong out a knife and stabbed the Tediz Behind him. But then a sniper then shot Giggles in the chest.
"Augh!" Giggles said as she fell to the ground.
" No!" As Cuddles came over to her.
"Cuddles... I think I’m not gonna make it..."
"Don't say that! I have to take you to the hospital wing!" Cuddles said as he carried Giggles to the post, but when he got there, the boat was gone!
“Oh crap!" Cuddles said...
"Cuddles... I’m gonna die... ain’t I?"
"No! This can't be the end!" Cuddles said in tears falling to Giggles wound.
"Cuddles... I always will be in your heart, and if you do survive this, do it... for me...ohh..." As soon as Giggles said this, she was stood lifeless.
"This can't be... I...Loved her..." Cuddles said. Cuddles then dogged a hole and put her body in there, and he digged back the dirt.
"I will avenge you Giggles... I will..." Cuddles said, as he went toward a sniper weapon. “This could come in handy..." As soon as Cuddles picked up the weapon, he went to a rock and looked for the sniper...
"Theres the idiot..." As Cuddles pulled the trigger and killed him, his head bounced off the base...
"Now... to get the rest of them..." As Cuddles said shooting the rest of the Snipers and soldiers in the base.
Meanwhile, Flaky was between a wall, with a hall full of Tedi Soldiers, and a solider that was tied in a post.
"Any... Last Requests?" The Tedi General said.
"Can you just... let me go?" the Solider said.
"Hmm... no..."
Flaky went silent and then thought. 'Augh... let's see... a solider that's going to die... I have this armor though... I have to try killing someone...' Then Flaky came out of the corner with the machine gun in her hand.
"Hey! Tedi." Flaky said.
"What the Fu-"
"Eat lead, Mother Buzzer!" As Flaky shot all of the Tediz and including the general. As the Solider saw the killings, the solider closed his eyes.
"Hey buddy! This isn't a place to be." As Flaky untied the solider.
"Hey what happened? Hey wait, you're Flaky right? That Scaredy cat?" The solider said
"I a- Wait, I'm not a Scaredy cat, I’m just cautious! Wait, don't you look like Lump-" Flaky said
"Don't say his name! My brother left me in this damned island!" the Moose said.
"Yea, who are you?"
"My name is Grumpy and I’m that asshole's brother"
"Hey now no need to get offensive around here. Anyway, I need to find the Tediz' Plans for something..."
"Hmm... Oh yea, I heard there on that whiteboard" As Grumpy pointed towards it.
"...hmm... ok" Flaky said, as she pulled out the camera she got from Flippy and snapped the pictures. "Okay, I think I’m re-"
Until suddenly, an earthquake was shaking the whole room, and outside.
"What the heck is that?" Toothy yelled
"H-h-how sh-o-uld i-i-i k-k-n-now? Nutty said as he was still shooting the Tediz. But then, Nutty was stabbed by a tentacle and then weaved in the air.
"Oh... Crap." Flaky said, as she ran towards the exit.
"Wait Flaky, this tank may come in handy" Grumpy said.
"Good idea, about 2 min ago!" Flaky was already gone and fighting the monster.
"Huh? Hey Flaky! What are you doing?!" Toothy said.
"I'm going to stop this mechanical menace! Go towards the boat!" Flaky said
"But it's-"
"Their ship are in the other side of the base, you can still go, Take Cuddles and Giggles, hurry!"
"Okay... Private" As Toothy smiled to him and ran toward Cuddles. And Flaky smiled back and looked at the testicle.
"Okay idjit! It's time to get Live and Reloaded now! (c)" Flaky said
"You, are a mere porcupine, you dare can kill me? THE EXPIREMENT!" Flaky was afraid, and almost peed her pants, but she had to do this, for her city, and the people who were killed. Flaky shot the Experiment and shot it's head a couple times.
“Ha! You have to find my weak spot first! Reveal my weapons! Face my Machine guns that shoot 1000 bullets per second!" The Experiment began to shot at the tank. Flaky shot at the guns and all the 2 guns fell off its hands.
"Oh hell, it's gonna take forever to put those back" so it turned around, and it revealed its weak spot! It was her chance! She shot the red button and the button pressed in, and the Experiment then exploded.
" That was it, that was easy" Until suddenly, the Explosion triggered something in the base. A Countdown for 1 min to get out.
"Ah crap! Gotta get to the boat" Flaky jumped out of the boat and ran toward it. The boat was already taking off.
"Hey! Wait up! Hold on!" Flaky said running as fast as she could.
"Wait there Grumpy! Flaky's coming!" Toothy said. The door opened and she got in.
"Get outta here! There's a bomb!" Flaky said
"You heard the Lady! Let’s get out of here!" The Sergeant yelled, and Grumpy pushed the petal and they sped through the base.
About 20 hours later...
"Hey kid? Did you get the plans?" The Sergeant said
"Oh! Yea." As Flaky gave him the plans.
"Ya know kid, wars a terrible thing. But you still have to do this."
"WHAT?!" Flaky said.
"But don't worry, this time we had a new suit prepared, and since you were the most suicidal solider, your up to it."
"Well... okay... but on one condition."
"What?"
"I want to have at least a trench coat."
"Hmm... okay."
Back at the base, the plans were discussed. Cuddles was in tears, and most of the soldiers lived.
"Okay troops, Sniffles decoded the plans. They made a weapon to destroy the Earth. The thing however, is in space, but we have a rocket prepared. Good luck."
"Handy, you're gonna come with us? We may need matnice in the spaceship." Sniffles said.
"Yea sure." Handy said. The soldiers went in the spaceship.
"Good luck soldiers. Hope you survive this." The Sergeant said.
"Yea... you ready, Cuddles?" Toothy said
"Yea... for Giggles..." Cuddles said, holding a picture of Giggles in his hands.

Chapter 2: The Betryal


As soon as Flaky went in with his new trench coat, she sat down on the chair.
"Hey Flaky, nice Trench!" Cuddles said, still crying and looking at his picture of Giggles, his only love.
"Thanks, hey Sniffles, What are you doing?" Flaky said, looking at Sniffles.
"Huh?! Oh, I’m just calibrating the engines to go faster to the Tediz home planet." Sniffles said.
"That's a good Idea; we'll kill those mofos quicker!" Grumpy said.
"Hey, brother, can I drive?" Lumpy asked.
"NO!" Grumpy asked.
"Okay soldiers, countdown is in five, good luck, your country and earth salute you." The Sergeant said.
"Okay... Soldiers are ready?" Grumpy said.
"YEA!" The Soldiers yelled.
"Okay... I'll count. 5...4...3...2...1... Press it!" Grumpy yelled, as he yelled and pressed the button launching the spaceship, going to the Tediz Homeplanet, which took about 7 days. Meanwhile, the Soldiers were talking and celebrating, and getting drunk! Along the way, Flaky met Chief and thanked him for giving him his gun, which he had another one, a Strum 22, who actually had double the range. The next night, she later saw Cuddles actually crying in his sleep, and she had no idea why.
The next 6 days passed, and the soldiers pod was ready for launching toward the home world. Flaky was sitting with Cuddles, hoping to ask the question.
"Hey... Cuddles. I noticed you were crying last night, what's wrong?" Flaky asked.
"Huh? Umm... nothing... just a really bad dream..." Cuddles said, after this, they were there.
"Okay troops! This is your Sky Pilot, Handy! Look, I’ll drive 6 soldiers to the base; someone has to take the turret. Meanwhile, Sniffles, your Mechanistic, will drive 3 soldiers towards the power supply, taking out their weapon. The Rest of the soldiers will assault those Tediz, any questions?"
The Soldiers were silent.
"Good! Okay ehh.... Chief, Cuddles, Toothy, and you 3 come with me." Handy said
"Okay... ehh... I'll take Flaky, Petunia, hem... and you, you red squirrel." Sniffles said
"Hmm... Haven't I seen you before?" Flaky said to the red Squirrel.
"Huh? Me? Nah, I just came here for the sake of m-err... our earth.” The Red Squirrel said.
"Enough stalling, we got a world to save!" Handy yelled. "MOVE IT, TROOPS!"
"YES SIR!" The remaining 10,000 soldiers said.
"Okay troops, come with me toward the MKIII" Sniffles said.
"'ight, got it." The Red Squirrel said, as he went toward the MKIII, and Flaky and Petunia went towards the MKIII too.
Handy's troops were going toward the base, and Cuddles was working the turret. They flew toward it, taking out most of the Steeds and Mule 21s.
"Sire, there is a flying vehicle killing our Sky Jockeys coming toward the base, what action will we take?" The Tedi general said to the Leader, Von Kripelspec.
"Hmm... We vil increase zeh defenses, make sure zat zeh enemy is not by zeh secret weapon!" Von Kripelspec said.
"Yes, sire." The Tedi General said, as the Tedi general said to all of the security, 'Increase zecruity, and make sure no one gets near za weapon!'
Meanwhile, Sniffles' team was near the base, and nearly got there if it wasn't for the mysterious Red squirrel.
"Nice job, red squirrel!" Petunia said
"Nah, it's no problem, in my times, I was a hero to all squirrels, and killed 1,000 Tediz with a Strum 12." The Red Squirrel said.
"Huh, ok..." Petunia said, surprised.
"Okay, Soldiers! Go! Go! Go!" Sniffles said, as the soldiers went in and assaulted the Tediz.
"There zeh are! Attack!" The Tediz said, as they were charging towards them. Flaky went towards them shooting, along with the Red Squirrel, who shot multiple bullets towards 60 Tediz, which went through there heads towards 40 other tediz.
"Dang, Mister! How long have you been aiming at guns?" Flaky asked the Red Squirrel.
"About 3 years, since a faithful incident happened... I see you have a trenchcoat on. I had one too!" He said
"Really? Sort of cool, right?" Flaky said.
"Yep!" He said, continuing to shoot.
"Okay, soldiers, let's go toward the weapon!" The Red Squirrel said.
"Right!" Flaky and Petunia said.
Meanwhile, outside where Sniffles were.
"Man, those soldiers are taking long, what do I do?" Sniffles said.
"Maybe you can help us!" Suddenly, a Sneeker, who had a sword up Sniffles' neck ready for the kill.
"Ahh! What do you want?!" Sniffles screamed.
"We want your technology... Sniffles." Von Kripelspec said to him.
"You! I won't help you! I won't betray my friends!" Sniffles said.
"Yes, but were they treating you like friends before? Did they help you with the bullies? Did they save your mother from Flippy?!" Von Kripelspec asked.
"... No... They didn't...But how do you know?" Sniffles said.
"Because Sniffles.... I am your uncle!" Von Kripelspec said.
"What! Impossible!" Sniffles said.
"It is true! Now you join us, or you could die." he said. What could Sniffles do, he had no choice. He could join them and be evil... or die right there.
"Okay... fine I’ll join." Sniffles said, crying.
"Good, follow me to the technology room, stepson." Kripelspec said.
Back where Cuddles, Toothy, and Chief are, they were demolishing the Tediz inside, and went to the throne room.
"Hey, where’s the leader?" Cuddles said.
"I dunno, but be on guard, Cuddles and Toothy." Chief said.
"Meh, hey, we could send these coordinates to the Sergeant, so they could nuke I-" Toothy was interrupting by a shot in the head.
"Oh my god!" Cuddles yelled, cocking his gun." Who's there!?"
"It is I, the one who nuked your town, the Tediz Leader!" He said.
"We got ya now; we'll kill you, and stop this madness!" Chief said
"Heh, there's always our other leader, and I don't think your going anywhere!" As the Tedi leader shot a bomb towards Chief. Chief choked on the bomb, and ran toward Cuddles and Exploded. Cuddles and Chief were dead on the ground.
"Heh, too eas-"
"Eat lead, Mother Buzzer!" The Red Squirrel said, as he shot towards the Tedi leader, killing him.
"Hey, that's my usual favorite catchphrase, that means you have to be-" Flaky said
"Yep, the names Conker." Conker said.
"Wow! No wonder you killed them with ease!" Petunia said.
"But this isn't over, we have to kill the real leader now, I think his name is ehh... Von Kripelspec." Conker guessed. The game was set, they had to stop Von Kripelspec, but where was he?
"Soldiers..." Handy came through the door, bleeding through internal organs. “This war... isn't going to end will, most of the soldiers are gone, and... they chopped off my leg!"
"Oh my God!" Flaky screamed.
"Yes, and Sniffles... he be-" Handy was then shot with a Chaingun, massacring him.
"So, you reached it this far, friends." Sniffles said.
"Sniffles!? You betrayed us!?" Petunia said.
"Yes I did, you should have protected my mom from Flippy, helped me with other stuff, and you never treated me as a friend! But now, I have the upper hand now! With this new gun I have invented, the Tran-hazer, I could knock you out for 5 straight days!" Sniffles said, shooting at Petunia and everyone else.
"Aught! I'm hit!" Petunia said.
"Put ya head down, Flaky!" Conker said, putting his head down.
"What are we gonna do?!" Flaky yelled.
"Shoot at him!" Conker said, shooting bullets at him, while Flaky was shooting at him too, but the bullets didn't touch him.
"Also, thanks to my uncle, no bullets can touch me, or Grenades!" Sniffles said.
"Ah crap, we're screwed!" Flaky said.
"Not really, see that sword? Get it! I'll hold this guy off!" Conker said.
"Alright!" Flaky said, going towards the sword.
"Oh no, you don't!" Sniffles said, shooting at Flaky.
"Almost there!" Flaky said shooting at the darts that would knock her out. She got the sword and went towards Sniffles said, throwing the sword towards him.
“Oh no!" Sniffles said, as he got stabbed in the head.
"Yea! Great job, Flaky! We stopped Sniffles, now we need to cut off this power, and we need to get out of here!" Conker said.
"Got it, sir!" Flaky said, cutting the wire.
"Good, hmm... there's a transporter there, let's go!" Conker said, activating the transporter, and transferring all of the Soldiers to the ship.
"We did it!" The soldiers said.
"Hey, but what about Von Kripelspec, Conker?" Flaky said.
"HE'S CONKER?!"
"WOW!!"
"Can I have your autograph?!"
"Calm down! Look I don't know about Von Kripelspec, but we will stop him!" Conker said.
"Yea!" Flaky said.
"I'm sending a report to the Sergeant; we'll get to earth so we could restock!" Grumpy said, sending it, and going towards earth.
"This time, we will stop Von Kripelspec." Conker said.
"Hey Conker, is it true?" Flaky said
"What?"
"That you're... King?"
"...Yea... but as long as I’m king, no one's gonna destroy this planet.
The Soldiers were repacking, ready for another war against the Tediz...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crazygirl345 on October 26, 2006, 2:47:52 PM

Crazygirl345 on
Crazygirl345Your Welcome ^^

Crazygirl345 on October 24, 2006, 5:24:55 PM

Crazygirl345 on
Crazygirl345Nice Please Continue ^^

Mikefox124 on October 24, 2006, 11:52:26 PM

Mikefox124 on
Mikefox124Thanks.:)