Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Interview

If you have been to the Hero In the 21'st Century site and have read the series, then you will understand this (book 9). If not, go there and read from book one to nine, and you will understand. Pretty funny!

Chapter 1 - Interview

Chapter 1 - Interview
Me: Hi, and welcome to Interviews With the Famous! Today, we have Koinu, the reincarnation of Inuyasha, better known as...HOUJO!

Koinu: Ummm, yeah, listen, why did you spend the night at my house yesterday?

Me: Hey, I'm asking the questions here! So tell me, why do you sing sections from "The Magic Flute" in the shower? You know that you can't sing the deep parts, and sometimes your shower head microphone makes you gurgle!

Koinu: H-how did you know that?

Me: Well, you woke me up this morning doing that! And why do you sin the "Too Sexy" song by Right Said Fred?

Koinu: Ummmmmmmmmmmm......oreo?

Me: OREOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS! *crams them, box and all, into her mouth*

Koinu: Okay, weird.

Me: *crackle* (chewing the plastic part of the box)

Koinu: Right....

Me: (mouth still full, and at the top of my lungs) I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, SO SEXY IT HUUUURTS! AND I'M TOO SEXY FOR MI'LAND, TOO SEXY FOR MI'LAND, NEW YORK AND JAPAAAAAAN!

Koinu: Uhhhh, bye! *runs for the high hills*

Me: Next time, on
Interviews With the Famous, Vash: Deadly gunslinger, or complete idiot? That's all for now, goodbye!

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo do do! *Sailor Starlights Theme*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment