Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 :it begins

just a story I've been writeing in my spare time plz tell me what u think ^_^

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 :it begins

Chapter 1 - chapter 1 :it begins
THE SWORD OF SOULSTHE LEGEND OF MIKO THE WORRIORBy Gemma Hopkins Edited by Matthew PammenterChapter One I am Miko Steel, and I was once a great warrior, but then my life came to a tragic end.I am here to tell the story of my life; to tell of how I lived and how I died. . . . . . .It all started on the 10th of July 1037; the year I was born. My father was disappointed with me; After all, I was a girl! But my mother was over the moon, a little daughter to help with the chores. Sadly, she died when I was five; and my father died a little while after.By the time I was 7, I began to think about what else was out there in the world, and it was soon that I would leave my village to see what the world was really like. On my travels, I came across an old swordsman. He looked at me; “Hello there, little girl” he said. “Who are you calling little!” I said angrily (I’ve always hated it when people call me little)“What’s your name little one?” he said as if he hadn’t heard me. Glaring at him, I said “My name is Miko. What’s yours old man?”“My name is not important. Do you know how to use one of these?” as he said this he pulled out a long sword. I took a step back staring at it I was shocked to have been asked if I knew how to use a weapon as deadly as this! I was, after all, barely 8!“N... N... N... No, I don’t know how to use that,” I replied; He smiled a little, and asked “Would you like to learn how to use one of these?” “Yes please,” I said with a glint in my eyes, as I looked it up at him. Slowly, he put the sword away… A soft noise of sword in scabbard; and he spoke again“Then follow me.” I followed him; and we came to a temple not far down the road. The temple was a series of buildings like dojos in Japan. The gardens were beautiful full of trees and flowers.“This Temple is where all of the greatest swordsmen and women of legend trained to become the best”He said proudly, as he gave me the grand tour of the temple. Somewhat overwhelmed, I asked “Do you think I could be as good as them?” “With the right training you could be even better.” He replied “ Really you think so,” my face lit up “I know so.” He said. But he wasn’t looking at me, anymore…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trigons_apprentice on March 28, 2006, 6:52:25 AM

Trigons_apprentice on
Trigons_apprenticeThis is actually pretty awesome Miko!!!this fanfic is awesome!!

Sakura_the_Wolf on March 14, 2006, 4:18:31 AM

Sakura_the_Wolf on
Sakura_the_WolfThis is realy awesome Miko! i love it! nice 1 ^^

Miko_the_Rabbit on March 13, 2006, 4:55:35 AM

Miko_the_Rabbit on
Miko_the_Rabbithey person reading my story can u plz tell me if u liked it or not ^_^