Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Promise Me

He wielded the sword that he promised he would never use again, just as he promised her he would never leave her. KakaSaku

Chapter 1 - Promise Me

Chapter 1 - Promise Me
She watched him wield the sword that he had sworn never to use again. He promised he would not use it again, but that promise would be broken along with his promise to never leave her.

Her pink hair blew in the wind, as he began to sword fight with a copy of himself. He was good, the best swordsman in the village, but HE was better, and everyone knew it.

Sakura sat in a tree and watched the love of her life fight with himself. She knew he had to do this to protect her and his village. She smiled as she looked down at him, he looked back at her. He place is sword back in its sheath, and walked up to the tree. She jumped down beside him.

"Sakura," He knelt down beside the pink haired jounin, "You know I don't want to leave you."

" I know." She tried to fight back the tears.

"So before I go I want to ask you," He took her hand in his "Will you marry me?" Sakura nodded. He slipped a simple gold ring on her finger, and she smiled.

Sakura was unable to speak, this is what she had wanted, to spend her life with this man.

He picked her up in his arms and held her. "When I get back we can have the wedding, but right now I have to leave, I'm already late." He kissed her, and set her back on her feet. "I love you."

"I love you too Hatake Kakashi, just don't die on me."

"I promise I won't" In a cloud of smoke he was gone, and Sakura stood alone by their tree. He was gone, but in her heart he would always be there, even if he did not return.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 26, 2008, 3:30:02 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awwwww