Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Late Night Confession

In the dark of the night two ninjas confess their love for one another. Kaka/Saku
Prequel to Broken Promises.

Chapter 1 - Late Night Confession

Chapter 1 - Late Night Confession
It was a silent, clear night as the two shinobi crept through the woods on their way out to what could be a dangerous mission. They both wore dark, black cloaks with the hoods up over their heads covering their hair. They stopped in a large clearing, and the shorter ninja spoke.

“W-what if w-we get caught…O-or someone finds out?” The voice belonged to that of a young woman. She removed her hood, and her long bubblegum colored hair fell out. There was silence again before the other ninja spoke.

“Sakura-chan,” It was a male’s voice. He removed his hood, but left his face mask in place; his silver hair shimmered in the moon light as he took the hands of the female ninja’s in his own. “Sakura, I promise you that no one will ever find out this, about us,” He pulled Sakura into a tight embrace, “but if you ever want to tell the village, then I will be right beside you when you do.”

“Kakashi-sensei…”

Kakashi placed his hand over Sakura’s mouth, “You don’t have to call me sensei, it makes me feel much too old.” He smiled.

“Kakashi,” She whispered. “I want to tell them, but…but no one would approve of it. I mean you’re so much older than me, and I’m only 19.” Sakura turned her head away.

Kakashi sighed as he removed his mask. “Sakura-chan,” The silver haired jounin put his hand under Sakura’s chin, tilted her head up towards his own, and caught her lips in his own. As they broke apart Kakashi spoke again, “I’m sure they will understand.”

Sakura put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest. “Do you really think so?”

“I know some people will be shocked but I’m sure they will get over it.” Kakashi tried to get Sakura to relax. This was their night together and he didn’t want other things on her mind.

She smiled as she reached up and kissed him on the nose. “Thanks”

Kakashi smiled. “Does that mean we can do ‘it’ now?”

Sakura swatted at him and laughed, “Yes silly!”

Kakashi grinned as he sat on the cold forest floor, and slowly pulled Sakura into his lap. She put one leg on either side of the jounin and moved her head close to his. “Sakura-chan,” He whispered as he closed the distance between them and kissed her. He ran his tongue over her lips, asking her for permission, which she granted him. Their tongues intertwined as Kakashi slowly lowered Sakura to the ground and crawled on top of her. “I love you Sakura-chan”
“I love you too, Kakashi-kun”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 26, 2008, 1:55:45 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013how sweet