Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Late as usual

Her new mission would be harder than anyone would of guessed. Sakura is now the team leader of a group of students not much different than team seven.

Chapter 1 - Late as usual

Chapter 1 - Late as usual
It was her first time home in several years, and the pink haired kunoichi was just glad that her new job would not involve her chasing anymore S class criminals for awhile.

Sakura was going over the profiles of her new students, fresh out of the ninja academy, and she couldn’t help but smile as she looked at a picture of a skinny blond haired boy with the Hyuuga eyes. The son of Naruto and Hinata, Uzumaki Sasuke. Naruto always told Sakura, and anyone who would listen that he would name his first son after his best friend and his former team member, Uchiha Sasuke. It was Naruto’s way of honoring the deceased shinobi.

Sakura continued to read his profile. “Just like his father, Sasuke is loud, obnoxious, and always wants to be the center of attention.” Sakura tucked her pink hair behind her ears and sighed. “I would love to go back to chasing S class criminals.”

She turned the pages of the folder Tsunade-sama had given her, and stopped at the second photo. Nara Kitano, he was a blond haired boy, who looked similar to Ino and had Shikamaru’s eyes and face. “Wow I really did miss a lot.” Sakura could not keep the smile off her face. “Ino has a child now.”

The last profile was quite a laugh for Sakura. Her final student was the illegitimate daughter of Genma and Anko. This was no surprise for the pink haired jounin. “I guess that’s what happens when you mess around as much as those two did…I wonder if it knocked some sense into them.”

Mireiyu Shiranui. She was the youngest of the three students. In the photo she stood proud with her long black hair, and brown eyes just like Genma’s. They were almost irresistible. Sakura just hoped she did not have his personality.

The jounin checked her watch and smiled. An hour late. “I guess I am just like Kaka-Sensei.”

Sakura went to her assigned classroom and listened in on the conversation between her three students.

“Dad always said Hatake was late for everything.” She assumed this was Sasuke.

“Yeah, he is such a slowpoke.” The voice of a young girl, Mireiyu.

Sakura stifled back a laugh, Tsunade-sama had told her class that Hatake would be teaching them, but she had failed to tell the young shinobi which Hatake. As Sakura pushed open the door she sidestepped as an eraser fell to the floor in a cloud of smoke by her feet. Like father like son.

The blond haired boy looked up at Sakura and smiled. “Where is Hatake-Sensei?”

“She is right there you dobe.” Kitano spoke up, not moving from his desk.

“But you are a girl.” Sasuke whined, and Mireiyu slapped him upside the head.

“She’s our teacher!”

It never got through to the dense boy. He was still convinced that Hatake Kakashi would walk through the door any minute, with a smile on his face and his orange book in hand.

“Alright class, I am Hatake Sakura, and I will be your team leader for the next few weeks. I would like to spend the first portion of today’s class getting to know all three of you.”

Sasuke’s hand shot up in the air. “Can I go first!?” Sakura barely had time to nod before the hyper boy continued. “My name is Uzumaki Sasuke and I love ramen.”

I have a feeling this will be just like Team Seven.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on April 26, 2008, 6:38:52 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol awsome