Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

One day Kakashi follows Sasuke and Naruto into the woods. SasuNaru. Yaoi, shonenai, this is not a lemon!

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Naruto, could I..um..talk to you for a moment?" Sasuke asked the 16 year old blond boy as they walked home from a day of training and fighting.
"Sure, what do you want." Naruto asked as he looked at his best friend. They had become close over the last few years, like best friends, but closer.

Sakura had noticed how close they became but thought nothing of it. Kakashi noticed something though, and he wanted to find out, so he followed the two boys on their way home one night, as the grey clouds overhead threatened to rain.

"Well..." Sasuke tried to find the right words to say, "I wanted to know...um...How you feel about me." Sasuke looked away, embarrassed.

Naruto blushed and looked at his feet, then at Sasuke. "Like..if I...love you?" Sasuke nodded. "Well..you see...I kinda...really, really...lik..love...you." Now it was the blond boys turn to look away.

Kakashi sat in the trees and smiled, he know this would happen, he had hoped for it.

"You do?" Sasuke asked as he looked at the boy who he had fallen in love with. "Naruto, look at me." Naruto turned his head toward Sasuke, "Naruto...I love you too."

"Really?" Naruto took the black haied boy's hand, "You really love me?"

"Yes I do, Naruto." Sasuke leaned over and kissed Naruto, as the rain began to pour.

Kakashi watched as the two teenage boys kissed in the rain. 'Rain kisses are always the best.' Kakashi thought to himself, as he went home, to leave the two boys alone. Tomorrow would be an interesting day for everyone. Including himself.

Later that night Sasuke and Naruto walked to Naruto's house, hand in hand, and spent the night in the same bed.
"Goodnight Sasuke, I love you."
"I love you too, Naruto."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

veggieninja99 on February 3, 2011, 3:26:44 AM

veggieninja99 on
veggieninja99LOL kakashi's like 'SASUNARU FTW!!!'

kogalover2013 on April 25, 2008, 5:28:19 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg im so in 2 dis

SakuraRei on June 24, 2007, 6:38:28 AM

SakuraRei on
SakuraReiHahahahahahahahahahaha ur story is good... just... the size... but kakashi is such a pervert!!!!!! but it makes it funny keep on going!!!!

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 6:38:38 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKOMG! way too short! and Kakashi is such a public pervert!