Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Old friends and new thieves

The next generation is here, and they have a dangerous and long heist to complete... This heist will change their lives, and they need wisdom, sneakyness, strenght and many other abilities, and most of all, a pack of worldclass thiefs.

Chapter 1 - Old friends and new thieves

Chapter 1 - Old friends and new thieves
I apoligize in advance, English is not my mothertongue, I hope you’ll still understand everything... Let the story begin!
--------------------------
It was a rather cold night. Huge prison stood alone in the forest, sloof from the society but highly guarded. But tonight, a quickly moving shadow was about to disturb it’s peace.
Janice Cooper stood on the rooftop, watching carefully around her. The fox couldn’t be without smiling. This was the prison where they had put an old member of his fathers gang? She wondered if she would find her at all, she has propably already escaped.

It all started about a week ago. The gang’s genious, Billy, had received a email, which contained a recording. It was from the old gang’s RC-specialist, Penelope. She told a story, a scary and sad story. She told about Clockwerk, the mechanic owl that had been obsessed with the Coopers. Janice had read that terrifying story about him and Clock-La from the Thievius Raccoonus, and immediately started to worry when she heard that name on the recording. Penelope continued, she told them that when the Cooper gang had finally defeated Clock-La, Carmelita had crushed it’s hate chip. But as a police she had, of cource, took the evidence in sepearate bags, and placed those in the archive. But something must have happened, ‘cause Penelope’s husband, Bentley had found out that the parts were in the black markets! So after some hard work, he had obtained those parts, so that they wouldn’t do any harm anymore. Then Penelope’s voice turned melancholy as she told about her presentiments: She thought that those parts were affecting Bentley in someway. Suddenly the recording ended with terrifying screaming and then the gang knew they would have to solve this mystery. Billy reasoned that to do this, first they had to find out where Penelope is and propably save her. After making a total search, he discovered that Penelope’s current location was the Birchpromontory’s international prison. So the new Cooper gang was off to rescue and they all had a doubt this would be a great adventure and a milestone for their thieving career.
So they packed their stuff and got in the van. Their gang consisted of Janice Cooper, the first foxmember of the Cooper family. Being the first wasn’t easy for her, because the Cooper’s were known especially not only for their thieving reputation but also for being raccoons.
The gangs ingenious bat, Billy, was also useful for his flying ability. He was shy and without anyone from the gang knowing, in love with Janice. But it seemed pretty obvious that like her father, she was in love with a police! Her brother, Benjamin, works for Interpol and since there’s a lot of trouble for him ‘cause of his ancestry, he had to work with a dog named Constable Peter. There certainly was something between Peter and Janice, althought Benjamin was always trying to put her sister into jail.
The van was driven by Rick, a strong bear. He was kind of serious all the time, but he was a loyal friend and a good driver like his forerunner Murray.
Now Janice was sneaking over the rooftops, trying to find the place where Penelope was locked up...
------------------------------
To be continued..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment