Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tails and Cream

A love story with Tails and Cream

Chapter 1 - Tails and Cream

Chapter 1 - Tails and Cream

It all started on a hot Summer day. Tails was going into school for his first day in fourth grade when he saw a cute brown bunny crying. He walked over and said,'''' Whats wrong.'''' '''' I can''t find Cheese.'''' '''' Who''s Cheese.'''' ''''My chao.'''' Tails started looking through his backpack. 2 minutes later he pulled out a sleeping sky blue chao. He was wearing a bright red bow-tie. He was small enough to easily fit in a pair of hands with his feet hanging out of your hands.'''' Cheese. Where was he.'''' '''' On my front lawn playing in our sprinkler.'''' '''' Thank you so much uhhhh....'''' ''''Miles Tails Prowler but you may call me Tails, and you are....'''' Cream, we are late for class, what class do you have.'''' ''''Hmmmmmmmmmm aha, Mrs.Reed'''' '''' Same here, lets go.'''' After school they walked home together '''' Bye. '''' '''' Who was that.'''' Amy said as Tails walked inside. '''' That''s my new best friend, Cream.'''' ''''She was pretty. Also nice, I see why you love her.'''' ''''WHAT......uhhhhhh I don''t love her. What makes you think I like her like that.'''' ''''Okay, well that''s an easy one, well first of all your cheeks are as red as ripe apples, your hands are as sweaty as a fish, your murmering whenever you talk, the whole time I''ve been saying all of this you have been smiling. Face it Tails you have fallen head over your heels greatly and deeply in love.'''' Tails was speechless after this. He just said '''' Shutup.'''' Amy walked out, turning to look and smiled at Tails. Tails then just looked down and started working on a new invention. About half an hour later Sonic came by a half an hour later. '''' Hi Tails, whats up. I made a hydro'''' ''''Sorry Tails I gotta go.'''' '''' I wonder if Cream would run out like this'''' '''' Ewwwwwwww, why am Ithinking of Cream I don''t like her,no,never,uh-uh I never have or will like her, no matter how radient,attractive and kind she is. Cream and Tails spent the next few weeks playing a variety of games. One day Cream stopped playing their game she walked over to her and said '''' I have something for you.'''' She got into her playsack and pulled out a small red heart shaped box'''' Thank you.'''' Tails said gracefully. '''' Tails, I have something to tell you. ''''Awwwwww did you forget where the jumprope is.'''' ''''No it''s much worse, we can''t play with each other anymore.'''' '''' But...but.....but that is not fa-'''' Cream leaned over and gave Tails a wonderful kiss on the lips, he was shocked, he had never been kissed before in his life. He felt weird inside, but weird in a good way, he felt real sick and good at the same time. He knew it didn''t make sense but that was the way he felt. Cream had tears pouring down her cheeks. They stood there, staring at each other for what seemed to be a decade. Then without warning, she ran off, into the forest crying her eyes out. '''' I''m sorry Tails.'''' yelled Cream as her faint voice faded away into the distance . ''''I''m sorry.'''' she whispered to herself. ''''Wait, you don''t have to leave. Please stay'''' sobbed Tails. Tails still thought he heard her crying, but then he realized he was the one crying. Tails ran off to find her, but he never did.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment