Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What sonic did

A love story with Tails and Cream

Chapter 2 - What sonic did

Chapter 2 - What sonic did

Tails was shocked when he opened the container, inside layed a crystal heart. In the glass heart he found a sparkling red liquid. He took a gold necklace from his pocket and attached the heart to it, never to take it off again. He looked at his necklace and noticed a small picture of Cream. When he saw Cream ''''smiling'''' at him he smiled greatly.

3 YEARS LATER

It was a normal day. Tails was walking in to middle school for the first time in 7th grade. He was walking into school when he saw a familiar face. 3 years without seeing her and standing right in front of him was Cream, the glorius rabbit, who was, now much more mature. ''''Cream, is that you.'''' ''''And you are....'''' ''''Tails.'''' '''' Who.'''' '''' Miles Tails Prowler. We went to grade school together.'''' Uhhhhhh I gotta go....'''' Cream ran off.Tails was about to cry. He looked at his necklace and thought ''''No I will never let her go. Not again. I love her too much.'''' He looked down and saw some muddy footprints. He atoumatticaly knew that they were Creams. So he started following them, he knew he shouldn''t, but he was curious,too curious. He noticed that the trail led outside. He snuck out when nobody was looking. Once again he did this out of curiousity.He kept looking around and after twenty minutes he heard voices. He recognized one voice as Cream''s and the other one sounded familiar, but he couldn''t place his finger on it. He kept thinking '''' Who''s voice is that.'''' If he knew who it was or what it would cause he would have never looked beyond that bush. A horrible terrible thing awaited him beyond those bushes. He peeked out from behind the bushes and saw a nightmare come true. Not even ten feet in front of him was Cream and Sonic kissing. He couldn''t believe it, in front of him was the love of his life and his now worst enemy KISSING. As he wittnesed this a fire grew higher and higher inside of him, he grew madder and madder as the fire grew. He ran out of the forest and straight home, skipping school. When he got home he ran right to his bed and cried until he had no tears left.The next day after school he walked home, avoiding Cream and Sonic in all possible ways. On the way home it was raining making his bad mood even worse. He saw a yellow daisy and stepped on it then shot it with a molecule-disasembler, melting it down to not even molecules. Then on the side of the road, he spotted a pink flower and a blue flower. He grew a big smile on his face, he had an idea. He crushed the blue flower in his hand, leaving the pink one in his pocket. Then the fire grew and exploded inside of him, Burning away all other feelings. He decided to follow through his disasterous plan, to get back at Sonic.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment