Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tails plan

A love story with Tails and Cream

Chapter 3 - Tails plan

Chapter 3 - Tails plan

He ran home calculating everything in his plan. He pulled out a radar and found where Sonic was, and when he would walk into his door. Tails ran into the house and said '''' Ohhhhhh Aaaaaaammyyyyy. '''' '''' Why are you talking to me like that.'''' ''''Well Amy, there has been something I always wanted to tell you, I love you.'''' ''''Really. I have felt the same way about you.'''' ''''Okay, thats just plain creepy. I never knew she had feelings for me too. One word W-E-I-R-D.'''' '''' I''ve wanted to do this all my life.'''' Tails ran over to Amy, leaned Amy over,wrapped his Tails around her waist and kissed her on the lips. Sonic walked in seeing the whole thing,the kissing, the blushing and afterwords the giggling of Amy. ''''Amy'''' '''' Ahhhhhh.......uhhhhhhh....... Sonic, it was Tails.'''' ''''Tails!'''' '''' Hey it wasn''t my fault!'''' What do you mean, so was It my fault! '''' ''''YES!'''' '''' How was it my fault, I didn''t wrap my Tails around Amy!'''' '''' Your right, but you did wrap your arms around Cream!'''' '''' I didn''t know you liked her, I just went out with her because I had to get rid of Amy!'''' ''''What''s wrong with Cream!'''' ''''Nothing if you like little stupid bunnnies!'''' ''''Shut up!'''' yelled Tails pouncing on Sonic. They were fighting for not even ten minutes when Amy yelled''''STOP IT!!!'''' '''' I''m outta here!'''' yelled Tails as he stormed outside. It was still daylight when he went outside. He was running as fast as he could when he felt a strong but comfy force slam onto his head. ''''Owwwwwww.'''' Tails said as he saw that Cream had stopped him with her ears. '''' Tails I have something to tell you.'''' ''''I already know.'''' '''' Are you sure we''re talkin about the same thing.'''' '''' Of course I''m sure'''' ''''Do you hate me for it.'''' Actually yes, I wish you could have told me sooner. Now go play with your dum dolls you ugly,stupid,little baby rodent.'''' Cream ran off into the park, sat on the jungle gym and cryed. Then Knukles, Rouge and Vector walked over and started picking on Cream.Tails couldn''t hear what they were saying and he didn''t care. Then he looked over and saw Vector punch Cream across the right cheek. ''''HEY'''' Tails ran over and said '''' Leave her alone.'''' ''''Shutup baby''''. Then Rouge was about to kick Cream in the face, then Tails jumped in front of the foot and got kicked in the face. '''' Tails, you still have feelings for me too.'''' '''' Huh.'''' That is what I was trying to tell you. '''' SHUT-UP.'''' Then Knukles took the gold neclace from Tails and smashed the crystal heart. Tails felt like his heart was crushed along with the crystal heart Cream had given him. Tails and Cream were filled with anger. They stood up, with a great power flowing through their blood. Tails''s tails flew high into the tree. They were at least 20 feet long. Then the two tails split,then again and again, until he had at least 14 tails, all lifting into the air. He had became.....Turbo Tails. Cream had ears the size of busses. She could fly for days, and she was so strong, she could flap her ears so fast and powerfully it could cause a easy level 10 hurricane. She could run 200 times the speed of Sonic. The bullies tried to run but Tails grabbed onto the waists of the bullies and held them high into the air. Then he just dropped them. Cream started runing around the bullies, she created a level 6 tornado that flew them away. Cream and Tails returned back to their normal selves. '''' Cream......... did you mean what you said.'''' '''' What.'''' ''''The thing about still having feelings for me.'''' '''' Of course I did.'''' '''' Really.'''' '''' Yes, Miles Tails Prowler, I love you.'''' Cream gave a long kiss on the lips. ''''Any way how did we do that.'''' '''' I know'''' Cream replied.'''' How.'''' '''' Love'''' '''' TTTTTAAAAAIIIIILLLLLSSSSS.'''' Amy screamed as she came at him with her hammer. ''''YOU MEAN YOU WERE JUST USING ME TO GET BACK AT SONIC. WHY I OUGTTA RIP YOUR TOUNGE OUT HIT YOU WITH IT AND WHACK YOU LIKE YOU''VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE!!!'''' By this time Tails already grabbed Cream and were running, but being chased by Amy.Cream kept asking ''''huh'''' and ''''what''''.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment