Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Job

Off the top of meh head...

Chapter 1 - New Job

Chapter 1 - New Job
        She walked down the alleyway, humming a childhood song. Her hands rubbed together and a spark flew out, while she held a non-melting snowflake cupped in her hand. "It would be lovely to see it snow again..." She whispered to herself.
        She knew this wouldnt happen for a little while, for it was the first week in August. She let the little snowflake disperse into the cool, autumn air and continued on her way. A scuttle came from behind her. She paused in her tracks, and slowly turned around. Nothing. She shrugged and began to walk back towards her destination.

        "Setsu, reporting for duty, sir." She said as she saluted the guy infront of her.
        He twirled around in his chair and gave her a blank stare. She gulped as quietly as she could. This guy really scared her. "So..." He began, still looking at her. "Who sent you?"
        "You sent for me, sir." She answered, almost instantly.
        Suddenly, a short, blonde headed boy slammed open the door, yelling, "ROY! WHY DID I FIND A NOTE THAT SAID, "Come to my office in the morning, shorty" IN MY ROOM?!?! WITH YOUR SIGNATURE?!?!"
        He slammed some type of note infront of Roy. Roy smirked, then said, "Finally got it, eh shorty?"
        Her muscles eased a little as they bickered. This WAS normal, right...? They finally stopped, and Ed angrily looked toward Setsu, then back at Roy. "Who's she? Never seen her before..."
        She tensed up again as they talked. "She's new. AND she's the one who's been assigned to help you on your way to find the Philosophers Stone." Roy said matter-of-factly. Ed went from mad, to madder, and started to yell at him again. But he simply waved his hand and said, "Don't worry. She's one of the best of the newest we got. She's quite talented with ice. I think she might be able to help."
        A blush creeped onto her face as the boy said, "Fine. But she better not get in my way..." He walked out of the room, only glancing at her and nodding as he left. She looked toward Roy with a confused look and he nodded also, so she folowed him out to wherever he was going. It was going to be a LONG day.

        She sat down on the edge of the bench where he was. She looked down at her hands in her lap and asked, "Ummmm...What's...What's your name...?" She stared over at him while he answered.
        "Name's Ed. Sorry about earlier. Roy just ticks me off."
        A big man in armor walked out of a store andcame over to Ed. "Nii-san, I got what you told me to. Are we ready to get on the train?" She was surprised be the sound of his voice. It souded so...childish.
        Ed looked over and saw her expression then said, "This is my younger brother, Al." Al bowed and said, "Pleased to meet you..." She completed his sentence, "Setsu. The Ice Alchemist."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Maruul on July 18, 2005, 6:20:09 PM

Maruul on
MaruulMuahahahaha. No, don't finish. you suck. jk it looks pretty good. I'll let you continue on one condition: you must have a fight with Ed about milk. A huge battle.

Misery_Setsu on July 18, 2005, 6:05:37 PM

Misery_Setsu on
Misery_SetsuTell me what you think and iof you guys want meh to continue