Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The E-Mail

Ash and Misty like each other but don't know it. So what happens when another boy falls completely in love with her?

Chapter 2 - The E-Mail

Chapter 2 - The E-Mail
Me: I don’t own Pokemon (I really wish I did though)
Misty (mumbling): I wish I owned Ash…
Me: What was that?
Misty: NOTHING!

“Unknown Feelings: Part Two”

Flashback: Then all of a sudden they heard, “Ping! You’ve got mail!” “Oh, I’ll be right back Ash! I got to check my pe-mail” (Pokemon electronic mail) Misty said and ran off. But then something really surprised her. End Flashback

The pe-mail said,

“Dear Misty,
I know you don’t know who I am right now, but I assure you, I’m not anyone bad. Meet me at Cerulean Lake on June 23. But bring these things with you.
• a basket

• any kinds of fruit
• a blanket
Love,
Your Secret Admirer”

“Wha?! I have a secret admirer?!” Misty thought out loud. Ash ran over to her and said, “Misty is there something wrong?” “Oh, NOTHING’S WRONG! OKAY?” Misty prepared her mallet. “Hey Misty, why does that thing on your desk say, ‘My Dairy’?” Ash questioned. “ASH THAT’S MY DIARY! D-A-I-R-Y, DIARY!” Misty yelled. Pikachu came over and sweatdropped. “Pika Pi…” it frowned. (Translation: Oh boy…) Pikachu electrocuted them and stopped the fight. Ash left the room and finished his toast while Misty reread the pe-mail. Tomorrow was June 23, so she would have to deal with this tomorrow. Ash rushed into her room and yelled, “Misty! It’s midnight!” Misty was surprised, “Ash you can stay here tonight, if you want to that is.” “Sure Mist I’d love to!” Ash laughed. Ash went to the guest room and fell asleep. He had a pretty weird dream.

What was his dream? Find out in the next part! =DD


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on August 12, 2007, 10:20:08 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3well the chapters are short but make more soon